Crush the skull of Islamist propaganda

Guys, let's meme for peace in our countries and in Syria, specifically.

Let's make #NoMorePointlessWars trending.

Lady Godiva is already on the horse.

Soundtrack: youtube.com/watch?v=ulPgWVC08KI

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
thesaker.is/the-trump-administration-goes-neocon-crazy/
thedailycoin.org/2017/04/03/paul-craig-roberts-cia-controls-american-media-video/
bigstory.ap.org/article/ba4881c7d94b4eca8b5ec8021a96f7cc/us-russia-trade-claims-about-who-used-chem-weapons-syria
youtube.com/watch?v=GNikooelESw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Air_Base
twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/849635794994286592
youtube.com/watch?v=ye-xLT3IkxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP

Thanks!

she's right, you know

*sips tea*

Considering she was a fierce supporter of the Iraq war, it's quite a progress!

NO BLOOD FOR OIL

it's more likely this than oil

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

>no from
>no to
>date 01/01/01 3am

seems legit

The worst thing is that Sup Forums totally invested themselves in ousting Romney which wasn't even needed, now when the matter of a greater importance is upon us all, nah, "are HAPA degenerate?"

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Good idea

Trump has been neutered by the deep state, the neocons retain full control.

thesaker.is/the-trump-administration-goes-neocon-crazy/

The CIA runs the media, they run the narrative, the American people do not have a government, they are ruled by the deep state:

thedailycoin.org/2017/04/03/paul-craig-roberts-cia-controls-american-media-video/

World War approaches

We could use the narrative against them

at least based Ann still has some balls

Let's at least inform normies on what is coming.
And it pisses me off that fuckin White Helmets are winning the information war

>*sips tea*
Kill yourself

BTW Ann is not a coal-burner: this is fake news

its not about the oil, but in what the oil is sold

If my BFF was housing the only military base I run outside of my own country, I'd come to a Brazilian basketweaving forum to shill for peace, too.

I think Russia is about to lose that base in Syria, Ivan.

Greater Israel, millions more refugees in Europe and US, more money for Kuweit, more taxpayer' money spent overseas, potential WW3
These and many other advantages could be direct result of US intervention. But yeah I'm just being selfish!

Bump for truth

Fuck White Helmets!

bump
we need to stop the Islamist shills !
REEEE!

Ignore the shill lad, we should get behind the idea you posted

Yes, Ivan. Fuck them, them and their kike overlords Soros and Rothschild.

its all a fucking joke

Why are we losing to jihadists in the information war?

No goy! Remember our wildly successful multi trillion dollar war for regime change in Iraq? The moral thing to do is create another power vacuum in an already unstable region. Those poor children! We'll be greeted as liberators!

By the way #resist

Bump!

>tfw when you are getting dragged into a war of piss against shit
American neocons are fucking disgusting, but I've so fucking had enough of Putin and his crap too.
Fuck this gay Earth, why can't we have at least one group of good guys in the whole world?

because pic related

All the mainstream news sites seem to be using fake organisations like the Syrian Observatory For Human Rights, literally one muslim living in England who gets funding and scripts from islamists in the Middle East. He's getting exposure and flak from news companies like RT, and normies seem to be waking up to this kind of thing. We just need to keep the pressure on, spread this stuff around.

>Syrian Observatory For Human Rights
Gods, I hate that bastard so much.

kek

Aaaand...nobody is tweeting

Oh hi Mark! ...So how's your sex life?

It's not even for oil, America gets to piss trillions to the millitary industrial complex so Israel can feel safe

I'm just glad they had all those high def cameras rolling to influence my opinion about the whole situation.

Thank goodness for the information age, all this readily available and totally trustworthy information!

What if I told you...(((Wall Street))) funded both the Bolsheviks and the rise of Hitler?

If Trump falls for this fake chemical attack then nothing can help him. He's a jew lover and he's going suck some jew cock.

>mfw Sup Forums saves America by memeing us out of a war

Jesus guys, how is it that a bunch of autists playing numerical ouija are better people than most politicians?

>that pic
feels.exe

Not a shill, I just came to Sup Forums today and put some shit together. It's really not that hard to figure out:

>Russia, Iran, and Syria (Assad) are buddies (in the "I'll kill you last" sense).
Sorry, Ivan, that makes you on the wrong side.

>US, Saudi Arabia, Israel are "buddies" (in the nervously cordial sense)
Sorry, Ivan, the US cannot get off the petrodollar ride with the Saudis for now.

Here are the facts:
>Russia has a base in Syria.
>Iran Hates Israel
>Israel is a button-push away from "dealing with the problem on their own (nukes)"
>Iraq is now a state sponsor of ISIS (Sorry, again!) and other terror groups that don't like Assad and want to setup an even worse Iran
>Rebel groups in Syria are backed by Saudi Arabia
>Syria, and many other countries in the region, including ISIS, have access to or have already produced some serious chemical weapons.

Here's how it went down:

1. Kushner was in Iraq yesterday, meeting with ISIS. They coordinated the attack in Syria.
2. The next day, the narrative of "Assad gassed his own fucking people" is now news.
3. Nikky's already calling for Assad's head to the UN.
4. Trump's sob story about children (it's humanitarian!!!)
5. "Smells like Iraq 2.0"

Me, the American cunt on a mongolian shitposting corkboard doesn't give 9 fucks how many friends Russia has; I just don't want another war.

But Saudi Arabia is using the US as an attack pit bull (petrodollar influence), and if even Trump is saying we have to, then he knows some shit that is really nasty and awful; like "How's about you go down in history as the president that allowed Israel to go nuclear on Iran because you didn't fuck up Assad?"

That's what this is all about. Trump can't do shit about it. Obama knew about it, and bought his time with backdoor deals in and effort to toss it into Trump (or Clinton's) lap.

If Hillary had won, we'd already had boots on the ground, declaring victory over ISIS after killing Assad (or some other disinfo).

Just as a further data point: German establishment media (the same that write against Trump before and since the election) now insist on (((consequences))) for Assad. They're really calling for war--again. They bring the same articles, opinions, and spins as Washington Post, New York Times, CNN and the other US establishment media.

Pentagon, CIA and transatlantic think tanks control ALL major news outlets and mainstream media, especially the tax funded government media, in best Goymany.

You'll get the same messages in Denmark, the Netherlands, Britain, practically all western countries. - It's nothing but Propaganda anymore. Journalism is dead and has been since many years.

That's because that same media is controlled by the CIA. No surprises here.

Because we're real people. Trump was a real person, too. The issue is he's learning why we're in the shit we're in now, and it's bleak as fuck all.

Trust me, no one wants a US-led "coalition of the willing" to take down Assad; we don't fucking care if sand people kill each other perpetually until the end of time. That's what we've come to expect out of them.

Prior political "leaders" have pinned us into the driver's seat with deals attempting to assuage the oil barons so that they don't use their exports to devastate our economy before we crash China's with this stupid trade crap we're pulling with them and our own exported debt.

The problem, at it's root, is money and the banking systems that control it.

Truth. It's all the same source

k

Yep. (((They))) have their hands all over this shit.

I happen to be Russian, SORRY for this.

I should have used Guatemala proxy to draw the attention of people like you that we're about to enter WW3.

I'm really sorry, I should have thought my flag through better to please my burger overlords.

US and Russia fucking love war, its been making them rich since the cold war the US started even sooner.

If it's not that one faggot sitting in his basement in Britain larping as a human rights NGO, it's AP, Reuters or any other news agency directly controlled by the pentagon.

if someone had told me 6 years ago that id consider ann coulter the voice of reason i wouldnt have taken it seriously. it feels like ive entered the twilight zone

Nah dude, you and I are cool. Seriously.

Both the US and Russia are on the wrong side of a conflict that we shouldn't even be a part of. This is what we both get for sticking our dicks in the sand people. We pull out and get oil all over it.

Every fucking time either of us sticks our noses into that shit hole for "strategic purposes", it ends up driving us into conflict. It's both our countries' faults.

You think he's right?

The war drums are beating. Just let it happen.
I want to die in the fires of human stupidity and barbarism.

>Kushner was in Iraq yesterday, meeting with ISIS

bigstory.ap.org/article/ba4881c7d94b4eca8b5ec8021a96f7cc/us-russia-trade-claims-about-who-used-chem-weapons-syria

>Trump issued no ultimatums in comments that were being scoured by world leaders for signs of how the new president would react to a global crisis. In a rare reversal of roles, Trump was more reserved than many of his top advisers — including his U.N. envoy, who revived the hard-hitting rhetoric of Trump's political campaign and strongly hinted some U.S. action was coming.

>Trump himself was noncommittal.

>"I'm not saying I'm doing anything one way or another, but I'm certainly not going to be telling you," he told reporters.

A friendly reminder that Trump knows Assad didn't do this, but he can't say anything yet until evidence has come forth, so he is just gonna talk tough in the meantime to throw red meat at the press and neocons until they either get distracted by the next bullshit or until the real deal of what happened there comes to full light

HE'S FUCKING WITH THEM.

Guys, only 7 tweets in total, and one of them from a #resist nigger

Of course we are the enemy, look at all the shit (((we))) do.

>Those tweets
STOP! STOP THEY'RE ALREADY DEAD!

I don't know about everything there but USA is the enemy. That much is clear. The only war I would ever fight is a civil war. This country is sick. America exists to protect Israel and the jews. I'm done with it.

Yeah, a lot of people think that. I think it's not just the CIA though. Mi5, too. NSA involved. Many, many NGOs, domestic and abroad. And not just Soros. Hundreds. Sometimes directly funded by the EU and not seldom indeed by (((them))). The EU establishment is on the same page for a "diverse" Europe. youtube.com/watch?v=GNikooelESw

Have better ideas? Let's make a new thred with the same aim, but different hashtag.

>"The USA is the main driving force for the genocide of Europe"

Considering we 'won' the war and most of Western Europe is under [[[our]]] thumb, I'd say it's true.

Dont you need a war to murder all the arabs?
Is russia not slowly being consumed by muslims?

race mixer tbhfams

Didn't notice any demographic changes in the areas I lived in.
This thread is not about Russia's geopolitical goals.

See

Bumping for peace.

That map must be wrong. We don't have any US military bases in Denmark. Such a thing would never be allowed either.

FUCK THE WHITE HELMETS
FUCK THE NEOKIKES

Someone tweet her about Waco, and how we should be thankful that no foreign nation tried to topple us when that shit went down.

This image triggers me.

Why the FUCK are we below China, France and Germany in exports?

BAE SORT YOUR SHIT OUT, FUCK!!!

America is diseased. Rotten to the core.

IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!

Oh really? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Air_Base

twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/849635794994286592

USA has fallen and have been taken over, czech em

Stop responding to the bait and bump this you faggots.

>Independent Lebanese writer, geopolitical analyst and commentator.
wth I love Lebanese women now

>Thule Air Base
>Thule

WAT?

>one of the main reasons that Trump won was because he wasnt a warmonger like Hillary
>the deep state is getting to him now

NO WW3 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Look, if the US wages another expensive war (and they all are), it may undermine their financial status because it's getting more and more dangerous to borrow money (Greece scenario). They have already printed up TRILLIONS of dollars and blowback is coming in a couple of years. If the dollar-based financial system collapses, we will get even more fiat and fake reserve currency SDR issued by IMF. The US should be a healthy economy, or else...

>*sips tea*
get this nigger twitter speak outta here

youtube.com/watch?v=ye-xLT3IkxA

Crushing it with my big asian cock BAC

This needs to be repeated over and over

So clearly you have my tweets at your disposal.

However I'm pretty sure trump will turn around in a few days and say it was ISIS not ASSAD that did this.

Then bomb ISIS to shit.

Remember when the way he handled all those kikes claiming they were being bomb threatted?

Then it turned out it was an israeli man and a black democrat?

6D chess requires patience with the press cycle.

It's too late at night for me to understand the joke

us forced the migration of turks in to europe sparking the immigration policies.

REALLY I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS JUST SPD