EU ARMY IS UNSTOPPABLE

>thelocal.de/20170405/quarter-of-a-million-syrians-allowed-to-bring-families-to-germany-report

HAHAHA GET FUCKED

GERMANY IS UNSTOPPABLE

average sandnigger family is about 6 childs and tons of brothers

germany will outnumber even the russians

HEIL MERKEL

Rip in peace germany

Thanks being the canary in the coal mine. Your sacrifices won't be forgotten.

[Pressing F internally]

they arent here to serve us.
you know that?
its pretty much the opposite

They live in welfare, you work and then you give money to government and then they spread it to them.

J U S T
U
S
T

>import millions of shitskins
>give them voting rights and right of settlement
>massive demographic slide instantly ensures the Left can now never be voted out of power; democracy becomes invalid
>the Left passes whatever they want, including communism
>they create an (((EU Army))) which coincidentally serves the EU Parliament (politburo) and is staffed by tens of thousands of new Muslim settlers
>Muslims will think nothing of killing goyim Christians, which they will of course then do

White Europeans will be the first race of people to passively allow themselves to be genocided out of existence, because working a shitty job and playing video games was more important to them.

Forget about Merkel, Schultz is the best for Germany

stfu you whiny bitch

Aboriginals and Native Americans were even more naïve in their days,trust me

This is honestly sad i'm sorry for you

Besides the immigrant bullshit an EU army is a good idea though. Would save everyone a ton of money.

Yeah, remember when we brought those slaves over? Do you remember us bringing over 40 million of them? Yeah, me neither.
Enjoy them making a big chunk of our population in the future. Those turks can add to it, too.

>when you lose to a zerg rush in '45 so you decide to try the tactic yourself.

I think this will only happen to Germany, Sweden and France desu. The others will leave way before the real shit hits the fan

You know, arabs and germans share common ancestry. You're both descendant from people who didn't rule and still, still you don't rule the world.

PS, it's pathetic how you're importing nergoes to be as cool as the US is with their cool negroes that you envy. You faggot. Somalis aren't gonna Motown, faggot. It's the WASP influence that gave the negroid their culture.

Wait sandniggers are negroes? As in American blacks. Wat?

Refugee blankets are reportedly very good quality

idiot

>It's the WASP influence that gave the negroid their culture.
IM A WILD CHILD
COME AND LOVE ME
I WANT YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU

>what are nuclear weapons

Also conveniently, a weapon possessed by all of the Allied Powers and none of the former Axis Powers

kek

This army will be the Authoritarian apparatus for which Brussels may quelm any national resistance. Welcome to the police state.

>be sandnigger
>be imported into germany
>hate americans and jews above everyone else
> get offered shit ton of money to join the german army

>get trained with high tech equipment to kill jews and americans

> leave the army to become a terrorist

>???

Nope. You don't understand the impact of this. There hasn't been a single mass-settlement event in HISTORY that didn't result in genocides. If the Muslim horde is allowed to settle en masse in Europe all at once like this, to the point the demographics shift in the TENS OF PERCENTS in ONE YEAR, Europe will cease to exist. It will be destroyed in our lifetime. We're talking WW3 here, because tens of millions of Muslims aren't going to just pack up and leave if asked politely, and they will definitely start killing white Christians on an industrial scale, as they historically always have in areas they've controlled. There's not going to be any "leaving the EU" that will fix the problem. Europe will be fucking over.

But hey, at least the fucking Jews will be happy. They'll get to have their victory lap over Christianity and "get back" at whitey for Hitler. I hope it's worth it when the entire planet is condemned to a thousand-year dark age.

all of NATO's nukes are stored in germany
including all of the money

>>get trained with high tech equipment to kill jews and americans
ah yes the famous weaponized dragon dildos of germany.

>what are nuclear weapons
Does not work on roaches.

/thread

No. Sandniggers are arabs. The euro-arab mixture we call germans are importing africans to help them be hip, hip being a word I feel they would use to describe their negro imports.

>all of NATO's nukes are stored in germany

lolwut

>Commiting suicide is the only way to become strong
You fucking idiot