What the fuck is the heritage foundation

What the fuck is the heritage foundation
I just got this in the mail. I'm 20 years old, and my dad told me for the first time that he's proud of me because of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_DeMint
jbs.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What in the hell is up with your thumbnail, bud?

It's got a small cut, but otherwise it's just the angle. I work a lot outside and get my hands cut up

What's inside?

So far, pro-trump propaganda about draining the swamp. I'll post pictures after I read through it.
Im protrump as fuck, but it could just be a scheme.

Do post picks yes.
Also, checked.

Women get self esteem from purchsing clothes, men get it from donating to the heritage foundation

Page 1

Page 2/9
It doesn't seem like a scheme, but I'm broke. Eventually I'll contribute, but I've got too many bills to pay for this pay period.

Did you cut off half your thumb or something?

I enjoyed their poverty denial article

3/9

>What the fuck is the heritage foundation
a bunch of kikes trying to sell out the country for international business

Page 4/9
What article? What do you mean?

5/9 My Thumb Is Normal Edition

6/9
I believe that. I'm going to have to look into Jim DeMint

7/9

I believe the Heritage Foundation is rooted in Reagan era conservatism. Wasn't really sure what role they play in the age of Trump.

Living just south of San Francisco I wonder what my mailman thinks when he delivers stuff to me from the RNC and Trump' s MAGA questionnaire with his name all over it.

8/9
I've been laying them on top of each other, hence the page seven at the top.

9/9
Yeah they said a lot about Reagan and being around for some time, so I guess. I think anything is worth trying if it'll get rid of this degenerate culture we have now.

Dunno, but my dad bought me my first copy of the constitution from them. they seem alright

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_DeMint
>most conservative member of congress
I'm starting to like this guy

It's a conservative organization.

It's like MediaMatters but for pushing a paleoconservative agenda instead. Don't become a pawn to these cucks.

If you want the free market economic side you should look up the Cato institute instead. They're a thinktank (effectively also a lobbying arm) for free market ideas and mixed bag libertarianism.

They do podcasts regularly that are pretty good, especially the speaker podcasts (depending on the speaker and subject obviously).

>((((civic nationalist)))) garbage
>MUH REAGAN
>MUH TAXES
>give shekels, goy so we can replace you with lethargic, brown 3rd world vermin hehehehe good goy

Into the trashh it goes.

I'm mostly a nationalist

Then you won't like the Cato Institute. They're for open borders (part of the free market thing you know).

Not sure there is any outlet for you in the US. Sorry about Trump. I know he fooled a lot of you guys into thinking he cared.

I think trump still cares, but got caught up a lot in race for presidency. Also judges keep fucking him over.

>buy 2 Trump hats
>now get mail from the RNC on a bi-weekly basis
fucking hell

its nice to get mail, buy a shredder

>"Clubbed thumb", also referred to as stub(by) thumb, potter's thumb or royal thumb, and known clinically as brachydactyly type D or BDD, is a harmless genetic trait characterized by the last bone of one or both thumbs being short and round with an accompanying short and wide nail bed.

Mix 1/2 Heritage Foundation

with...

1/2 John Birch Society
jbs.org/

...and you'll be fully equipped to

>MAGA

Get to it friend!

holy fuck.
any chance we could see some more of your mutant frame?

Fuckin insane. But republicans are better than liberals

As long as the (((media))) keep attacking him I still trust 80% of his actions.

Just donate direct to Trump, if you signed up for his emails you get one everyday

I bought 6 hats, 2 mugs, yard signs & a button pack over 3 seperate orders & never once received any other mail from Trump admin or the RNC

Dang. You're geared out.

I'm going to start doing that thanks