I'm fucking giving up if we actually get involved in Syria...

I'm fucking giving up if we actually get involved in Syria. If their are any white house staffers or anyone connected to Trump on here right now I'm telling you we will drop him faster then you can say cuckhold if he's not just pulling some kind of 4-D chess on the neo cons.

All this wasted time, effort, and genuine passion & love on another zionist cocksucker.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaker.is/the-trump-administration-goes-neocon-crazy/
thedailycoin.org/2017/04/03/paul-craig-roberts-cia-controls-american-media-video/
youtu.be/eeUGBLKY7rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I doubt any politician will be taken seriously in the USA if that occurs.

The White House isn't interested in what we have to say anymore we were a tool used to spread and campaign for them.

A personal thank you from Kellyanne Conway is all we're going to get, but they won't forget the massive sway we had in this election.

>Posting a screen from daily stormer
Dude that is trash tier bait

He just condemned the attacks, relax. Everything else is spin.

He wouldn't have won even the primaries without us. Without the passion we gave his movement he would be nothing. If he's going to try and cuck us though he's gonna find out he has no support come the 2018 primaries nad 2020 election.

Oy vey!

Like what the fuck did you expect him to say to our entire nation about children intentionally killed by chemical weaponry? "Eh, it happens"? "Oh its just fake news Assads my bro."?

Chill your tits for a moment, god damn.

He's not going to do anything about Assad, it's classic Presidential talk and condemnation which means absolutely nothing.

How many times has something happened in Syria and Obama just says a few nice words and sheds crocodile tears? They'll call something like this horrible, but will they state the reasons why they can't do anything about it?

Of course not.

He shouldnt do shit about assad

(((GGGGGGGOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDSSSSTEEEEEEEEEINNNNNNN)))

I'm not saying he should. Maybe leave the English language to the people who can actually read, write, speak and comprehend it.

Dumb toothpaste.

Trump has been neutered by the deep state, the neocons retain full control.

thesaker.is/the-trump-administration-goes-neocon-crazy/

The CIA runs the media, they run the narrative, the American people do not have a government, they are ruled by the deep state:

thedailycoin.org/2017/04/03/paul-craig-roberts-cia-controls-american-media-video/

World War approaches

>World War approaches

Kek, more like totalitarian police and surveillance states are approaching. Couldn't even trust peasants with pikes centuries ago, now we have peasants with information.

Bad for states.

No one one even mentioned Assad and you started to be suggestive by mentioning Trump doing something about Assad
You got raked look at my numbers, now fly away you suggesting leaf.

>giving a fuck about foreign policy

Don't did the quads leaf

Every time.

>((Goldstein))

I swear if we get in another war with fucking middle eastern sacks of muslim shit I will for the first time actually regret voting for him. So sick of the middle east, we probably should have never got involved over there.

OP is a russian shill with a US IP, FUCK RUSSIA FUCK SYRIA. FUCK EM UP TRUMP

>No one one even mentioned Assad and you started to be suggestive by mentioning Trump doing something about Assad

When we're talking about Syria you're also talking about Assad, what the fuck kind of logic are you running on?

Read the OP.

The US getting involved in Syria is a euphemism for getting rid of Assad. Fuck are you retarded.

>believing in any politician

time to wake up, mr freeman

Calm your tits. We're not getting involved. Trump is calling their bluff and not doing what they want which is supporting assad her or questioning this. If he did that, then it would confirm to a lot of fence sitters that he is indeed a russian agent. He'll play this role until he has the proof of what actually happened. Trump always wins in the end.

It's like you're not even paying attention to the

"ASSAD IS LITERALLY GASSING HIS PEOPLE WITH LITERAL POISON GAS!"

narrative or the narrative that's been played for the past 6 years. We shouldn't have gotten involved with the Germans, let alone Assad.

Now piss off.

Too bad

And why should we do anything against Assad as you suggest, why would we not completely destroy the muslims?.
See you got busted on pushing narrative and you are just squealing like a women being raped by a pack of muslims. youtu.be/eeUGBLKY7rs

>ITS ANOTHA SHOAH

He can't do shit against Assad.

He has alienated every ally besides Britain, and right now bongs more busy about keeping their country together until Brexit becomes effective, they don't want venture on a divisive war.

(((Goldstein)))

PRAISE RAKE

>And why should we do anything against Assad as you suggest, why would we not completely destroy the muslims?

Nigger I didn't say we should get involved. Fucking kill yourself and leave the English language to English speakers. You're reading into my posts and finding shit I didn't say to support your already made up BS.

Assads a modern day supervillain, and if that Drumpf fellow takes him out and does right by the Syrian people, he'll have done something good for this planet, for once.

>Have a jewish son in law
>Give power to him
>Get undermine
>Go to war for our (((Greatest Ally)

Trump's steadfast loyalty to members of his family, even as they undermine him and the future of America, will be his downfall. YOU CAN'T TRUST JEWS.

The arabs are doing this bot assad, they are simply martyr these kids. they dont think like the ppl in the west do.

>you should dial down the untermensch a bit.

It's clear what we must do. We memed Trump into office. That's not working out. How about we start a official Sup Forums party and meme that into power? We will run on a platform centralized around gassing the kikes.

QUADS CONFIRM DAY OF THE RAKE

you suggested that trump would do something about Assad you were being suggestive.

Can I ask you a question? How stupid are you?

Show me where I'm saying we should take out Assad. Show me.

>I'm fucking giving up if we actually get involved in Syria.
ok... give up then...
there are US special forces fighting with SDF in the raqqa area and you are flying bombing runs in syria aaaaall day eeerrrrry day.
you (and germoneystan) are involved there and have been for quite some time

Please trust that the President knows what he is doing, and give him your support

It's from daily stormer on april 1st.

>we will drop him
anyone who didn't drop him immediately after he was elected (he did his job, he pissed the hippies) is a mouth breathing retard.

So let's get this straight, you read "He's not going to do anything about Assad" and somehow get "you suggested that trump would do something about Assad"

Take a goddamn English class you faggot.

At this very moment Trump is doomed come re-election.

100% Fucked. He hasn't pleased his base basically at all. These people who came out and voted for him were desperate, many hadn't even voted before, some were former democrats who were really hoping for a change. NOBODY like neocon policies. Its the most unpopular political movement in the country probably with under 1% real support. I am surprised Trump's support maintains at 35% it has to start collapsing soon.

He needs to do the ban NOW.
He needs to do the wall NOW.
He needs to ramp up immigration efforts and publicize it NOW.

inb4 "he can't boohoo" he CAN, he just isn't. Its not 4d chess, its cuckoldry now.

>119667380
this. Even if it didn't really happen at the hands of Assad, Trump still has a public image to preserve.

Also I kind of hope we do attack Syria so that I can browse sick war footage.

Wait nevermind, I'm thinking of the "we must accept faggotry" one they did.

>All this wasted time, effort, and genuine passion & love on another zionist cocksucker.
You're not seriously saying you didn't know about Trump's Jewish connections until now. Literally what has changed? If he was a good candidate before, he's a good candidate now.

>I am surprised Trump's support maintains at 35% it has to start collapsing soon.
You know those polls are probably about as fake as his election polls right?
I'm not saying you're wrong about him needing to get on that shit but I wouldn't take the popularity polls seriously.

i think it depends entirely on whether or not Assad used chemical weapons. I'm very surprised they jumped all over this before the bodies were cold given how the last 2 "gas attacks" were not the Assad regime.

how can you not be skeptical of a third claim? it makes no strategic sense for Assad to use chemical weapons, especially when they're so close to removing ISIS entirely.

this is some zionist shit, Israel is getting scared the warzone they helped create is going to die down. McCain the weapons salesman is probably getting nervous too.

Only reason this is happening is because american patriots refuse to spill tyrant blood. The law only matters when uncle sam says it does.

nice numbers,

Now
> (You)
>I'm not saying he should.

>He shouldnt do shit about assad

i never said that you said he should. you were being suggestive that he would because of his
>"Presidential talk and condemnation "

implying that at one point ha said he would "do" something about Assad.

and look how well playing beat cop in that part of the world has worked out you imbecile

You are cum guzzling fuck head and you need to stick to your own irreverent language. If you actually knew how to read the English language you'd understand there is no suggestion Trump should, would or can do anything about Assad anywhere in my posts.

If you could prove it you would have already done so, instead you keep repeating the same bullshit hoping something will stick because you're too embarrassed to stop posting and accept the fact you were wrong.

>He's not going to do anything about Assad, it's classic Presidential talk and condemnation which means absolutely nothing.
You are implying he said something about doing something about Assad before Assad was ever even mentioned

No, I'm saying the one of the jobs of the President is to pretend to care about things and pretend to care about things in front of a camera. Take an English class. There is no implication in what I said.

He can't go against the narrative publically.

>alienated
By doing anti globalist shit, whereas this is exactlythe sort of thing you'd like

thats what you get for voting for a puppet

Is Trump a shill!??

Agreed pretty much why I voted for him

Holy shit calm down its been less than 3 months

1. We have plenty of time still
2. Trump is doing great structural changes to the executive branch
3. He's getting garunteed 2 nominations to the Supreme Court
4. The econemy is and likely will continue to do very well which will help him

Most importantly

The democrats are a total and complete dumpsterfire disaster. They have no leader, they have no platform, they have no power in government besides this Russia witch hunt distraction. And they are in a bad position for 2018 when democrats already do bad in non-presidential years.

Trump will likely be re-elected although I sincerely hope he does not get us any more involved in Syria

> Goldstein.

You couldn't make it up.