/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - FRANTIC SHILLING AT INCREDIBLY LOW ENERGY Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump remarks at 2017 NABTU Conf 4/4/17
youtu.be/MW92NBzmlv0
>Pres Trump @ CEO Townhall 4/4/17
youtu.be/8eGlB7XAE5Q
>CEO Townhall on American Business Climate 4/4/17
youtu.be/r4kEFJWeCTc
>Pres Trump meets a sissy 4/3/17
youtu.be/kdLkoi4mTys
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #10 3/31/17
youtu.be/l_f5gtYOHhM
>Pres Trump signs EO on Trade 3/31/17
youtu.be/wREWpVaRUwo
>Pres Trump announcement w/Natl Asstn of Manufacturers 3/31/17
youtu.be/vutTHMr3NSc
>Pres Trump Joint Session "Unity and Strength"
youtu.be/LNmO0CCfbM0
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

FUN STUFF
>March in the Trumpenreich
youtu.be/gwmp3E9VIX0
>TrumpWave S P A C E
youtu.be/s1qhafzPkAM
>The Story behind MAGA hats
youtu.be/Aoro6PA9S6g
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/jNmTBESoJ1A
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=SusanRice&src=typd
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/849715171203448832
colorthis.space/
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/849751066409398272
thesaker.is/the-trump-administration-goes-neocon-crazy/
thedailycoin.org/2017/04/03/paul-craig-roberts-cia-controls-american-media-video/
twitter.com/samswey/status/849753621373779968
web.archive.org/web/20160318163008/http://www.dangerandplay.com/2012/02/27/when-masturbation-leads-to-a-close/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

awoo

wtf I hate Trump now?

SHILLS ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THE SUSAN RICE INVESTIGATION

>SHILLS ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THE SUSAN RICE INVESTIGATION

They're also using "HOW TRUMP REACTS TO ASSAD WILL CHANGE MY OPINION OF HIM..." type of concern shilling. If you reply to these they will further reply with more concern shilling.

Ignore these niggers.

Observe the media if Trump become favourable to them then the deepstate are in full control. It's absolutely over if CNN are cheering for Trump to go to war in Syria after Tillerson's statement.

>the new shill tactic of muh Trump is a neocon and he booted Bannon being spewed on here
So predictable yet so tiresome

LION TED STRIKES AGAIN

>President Donald Trump on Friday signed legislation backed by two Texas Republicans that will allow states to expand the pool of applicants for unemployment benefits who can be drug tested

Just in from FOX

Gorsuch vote confirmation postponed to May 4. Congress wants the Syrian gas attack to be investigated first.

Threadly reminder the Twitter-verse wants Susan Rice in JAIL

>twitter.com/search?q=SusanRice&src=typd

You can disagree with this policy and not be stupid about it, but I doubt it.

Live by the cuck, die by the cuck, Pepsi.

Anyone else planning to apply for a job at the companies who win the contract for the wall? Do you think they'll be hiring?

Let me get this straight. McCain has never offered any amount of compliance whatsoever to the Trump administration and all of a sudden some roaches get gassed and he wants to support Trump in a militaristic coalition? How fucking stupid does he think we are? This has false flag written all over it. I'm guessing all of the original techniques didn't work so McCain/Obama/neocons/deepstate are resorting to unconventional tactics to manipulate Trump under the perception of public security for their globalistic gain. God damn I fucking hate these people.

Cyan Pill (aka. Can I Have You A Drink)
>Trump agrees with Russia's stance on chemical incident (that bombs hit rebels' chemical storage)
>Russia gets moral obligation to wipe all rebels with no survivors
>USA get nothing and is the big fat loser of the whole situation

Pink Pill (aka. Le Pucci Pill or Obungamode)
>Trump remains silent
>opens way for more possibilities for Russia in the region
>USA get nothing
>Trump labeled as a "weak" leader with no explicit foreign influence

Gold Pill (aka. America First or Art Of The Deal)
>Trump disagrees with Russia, says it was SAA even though he and Bannon both know it's bullshit
>Opens a way for peace talks and potential political gainz for USA.
>Peace talks eventually end successfully, cementing Trump and Putin as le peacemakers

K. KEEP ME POSTED

Someone give me a slow walkup of the Susan Rice shit?

>Black
>Daddy
Gotta pick one

the Syria narrative is neoconish

Nice source faggot

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/849715171203448832

Shills will defend this...

Doubt it. The wall will be prefabricated offsite. It'd be nice just to lay a brick tho

There's a few other pills too, depending on degree of influence in cabinet.

McCain is a neocon. T-Rex does not strike me as a neocon.

HELP OUT IN THIS GREAT WAR

colorthis.space/
colorthis.space/
colorthis.space/

BOTTOM LEFT

Someone convince me that Trump sees through the chemical attack false flag and will be able to find evidence of such.

I swear to god this is like Benghazi 9-11-2012 all over again. It feels so fake.

>Someone give me a slow walkup of the Susan Rice shit?

Couple of weeks ago, she said she knew nothing about spying on Trump.

>record scratch

She's caught by SCIF logs unmasking names of US citizens in the spying that 100% did happen against Trump's team.

based

Do you think Trump's actions in this will alter your opinion of him at all? what would it take, if not?

Oh shit...

>They're also using "HOW TRUMP REACTS TO ASSAD WILL CHANGE MY OPINION OF HIM..." type of concern shilling. If you reply to these they will further reply with more concern shilling. Ignore these niggers.

You want supporters of Trump, who campaigned for a year and a half on leaving the situation in Syria to Assad and Putin, to be okay with him now antagonizing Assad over what's probably a false flag committed by the rebels over there?

This place is just as bad as reddit sometimes.

When you guys are ready to grow up and get redpilled come over to /sg/. Otherwise keep drinking the trumpie kool-aid

Shills will defend this.

>They're also using "HOW TRUMP REACTS TO ASSAD WILL CHANGE MY OPINION OF HIM..." type of concern shilling.

Wow fuck off.

>Businesses want to make water project in desert for people
>Obama blocks because MUHH environmentalism
>Trump destroys Obama's stupidity.

I'd actually like to know what retard Environmentalist tries to protect a fucking desert.

Hit me with the goldpill.

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/849751066409398272

why is Drudge linking to cnn fake news about Bannon? has he been compromised?

So turns out /sg/ has been raiding us.
Is it time to bring democracy to their general?

rice illegally "unmasked" trump sources while spying on him. she then leaked it, again illegally, to the press who then used it to fabricate the whole "MUH RUSSIA" narrative weeks before the election. Ya know, right around the same time that Oblowme was going on record on how impossible it was to manipulate the election. And now even he is hiding out in the tropics somewhere.

why is trump a neocon now

Quality.

What do they even do in /sg/?

first the health care bill

now this

has trump fooled us?
isn't he the savior ofthe west?

THE DRUMPFKIN FEARS THE ANTIFA

14D CHESS

Shills will defend this...

jerk off to pictures of assad

Trump has been neutered by the deep state, the neocons retain full control.

thesaker.is/the-trump-administration-goes-neocon-crazy/

The CIA runs the media, they run the narrative, the American people do not have a government, they are ruled by the deep state:

thedailycoin.org/2017/04/03/paul-craig-roberts-cia-controls-american-media-video/

World War approaches

What is the evidence is there that it was a false flag vs regime dropped bomb?

fuck off newfag. /sg/ doesn't leak into other areas of Sup Forums and needs to advertisement. Don't think you can get the subgroups of this board to fight each other. shareblue faggot

twitter.com/samswey/status/849753621373779968

>le
>Le

>isn't he the savior ofthe west?
lol no.
He's a (((neocon))) whose only in it for the money.

>do not inseminate
gets me every time

Trump is Trump.

so, if Trump attacks Syria, he's gonna be getting support from the Left, is that the plan, to be loved by all and improve his approval numbers?

Who really knows? There's varying reports coming out about it. That's my point.

you lying cunt
Who do you thinks been here doing the neocon shit? THats exactly whats happening on /sg/ and theyre shilling everywhere

Did the shills take a cheeto break? Are they being DDoS'd? Why is it so quiet all of a sudden?

>What is irony mummy

>Shill!
>Im going to filter you! Trump is playing 45d underwater backgammon!

Assad is winning, so what would be the point to gas his own people?

no, that' retarded. even if it was, the left would go back to being anti war again. whatever gets them power, principles mean nothing to them

sheeeit

anyone need a laugh

web.archive.org/web/20160318163008/http://www.dangerandplay.com/2012/02/27/when-masturbation-leads-to-a-close/

Do they have spray tans in prison? Will they let TrumpleThinSkin take his own eye-guards to retain his signature robber-raccoon eye mask? I do not know what I would do if I opened up newspaper to see the ole Cheeto replaced by a glowing white doughboy. No, I take that back-- I'd be celebrating like never before!!! It can't come soon enough!

Just a few minutes ago we were at a full blown Shillcon 2, and now it's dead.

>im only pretending to be retarded

I'm litteraly shaking over trump suggesting intervention in syria.

Guys please tell me this is a nightmare.

Shift change

but even the anti-trump guys are saying they're supporting him if he intervenes in Syria

>Trump is playing 45d underwater backgammon!
KEK
That made me chuckle.

This is the right thread correct? I saw leaf made a new bread but fuck that split

>probably a false flag
>no proofs

>the presidents supposed to call bullshit on something with no supporting evidence at all to his claim

Just admit you are either retarded or one of these /sg/ assad dicksuckers

Ummm add one more Russian contact to Trump's stable. Eric Prince. Eric Prince held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel in January,just days before Trump was inaugurated. Prince presented himself as an unofficial envoy for Trump to high-ranking Arab Emirates involved in setting up his meeting with the Putin confidant. Betsy DeVos (Trump's appointee to Department of Education) is sister to Blackwater founder Eric Prince.

he won't. And hawkish positions aren't seperated in left and right. You have clinton, mccain, rmoney, bill christol all shilling for hawkish shit. And you have people on both sides trying to work against it, like ron paul and tulsi gabbard.

a harder stance on syria won't make him any new friends.

Trump could even walk on water and left would say he can't swim.

Bullshit

ALT RIGHT ETERNALLY BTFO
TRUMP THREW ALL OF YOU UNDER THE BUS
>BUT MUH85856484 CHESS

RUBOTO KNOWS TOO MUCH...
THEY'RE GOING TO REPROGRAM HIM!

a new /sg/ thread just started and they want to rush to post assad maymays

trump believes assad did the gas attack

this is a problem. he's going to have to invade now after he attacked obongo for doing nothing.

I remember telling you guys that Trump was too close to Israel and (((Ivanka))) to not be influenced into supporting neocon policies

And you idiots called me a shill

Well, I hope you consider your vote for endless war and endless debt worthwhile, meanwhile of course the wall doesn't happen and Trump continues to not deliver anything he actually promised while governing like a conventional Republican

alright alright i'll admit that made me laugh

Yes. This is the correct thread. The leaf didn't even make an actual /ptg/ because that would result in a ban and evasion is is not worth the trouble.

He could walk on water and the left would say it's because he can't swim, besides the fact that nobody in America wants to get more involved in the ME mire than we already are. Trump literally campaigned on this and I'm not shilling when I say that his response today worried me a little.

Trump could come out tomorrow, say it's our moral right to take in thousands of refugees, and there would still be people on here sucking his dick about it.

It's cheaper and he's been fighting for 6 years. I would assume they want to test the new administration to see what they can get away with. It worked when they did it to Obama.

Blackwater founder, aka unqualified Betsy DeVos's brother, held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel. This is big news, but I'm sure Trump and his worshippers are flapping their hands, stomping their feet, plugging their ears and crying "FAKE NEWS!" Maybe the FBI is finding evidence of corruption because "they're mad that they lost"??

Hmm... who

Could be
Involved in (or rather, behind) this
Attack?

it's bait, there will never be enough wars for neocons

Is the whole Zika craze a psyop by the WHO to raise money?

This Syria business reminds me of the time he hired Mitt Romney for Secretary of State.

Remember when Trump began softening on immigration, only to go back to his original stance?

Trump does lip service all the time to fool/placate media. I say wait and see what happens.

We still have some stragglers.