BREAKING NEWS: Syrian witness describe 'Chemical bombs falling from sky'

Assad is fucked now...

> (CNN) Survivors of a deadly attack in Syria described chemical bombs being dropped from planes, directly contradicting the government's version of events.

> Global condemnation intensified Wednesday, the day after the apparent chemical attack on a rebel-held town in Idlib province that killed at least 70 people, including children, one of the deadliest since the Syrian war began six years ago.

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/04/05/middleeast/idlib-syria-attack/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lVlgMEFu1PI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711118/Russia-airstrikes-killing-women-children-MISSING-ISIS-Struck-Brit-NHS-doctor-accused-kidnapping-Western-hostages-treating-bomb-victims-Syria.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Don't let /sg/ shills slide

Proof Assad chemically bombed his own people.

so... how does a chemical bomb look different from a regular bomb?

>I believe some islamist rebel ten thousand miles away in a war zone.

Lol Assad will be fine, faggot

>Sarin gas
>Survivors

Are you retarded?

Because it drops and everyone starts choking to death on the poison.

CAN'T

> I believe some Kremlin propagandist 1000s of miles away

One day someone will leak the trail and the world will see (((who))) does all this.
Then we get to kill most of you.

No he won't.

If it comes out that there is undeniable proof that Assad used chemical weapons then that will back Trump into a corner and force him to act. Which will most likely mean more sanctions against Russia and more effort to remove him.

Fuck yourself

> Mossad is flying Syrian Government planes mfreely over Syrian cities dropping chemical bombs

Kek.

> CNN
> Pushing narratives for war

How big is your fucking nose OP?

Nice non-argument you got there, faggot

>trust CNN when they say something you like
>condemn them when they don't

How much of a tremendous faggot are you to use a trip name and post with the same picture of a fucking pyramid every single fucking time you post.

Jesus Christ you're cringy.

If it was Fox News you faggots would just make up another excuse.

Wait HOL up what if

What if it was the rebels trying to false flag him

What if the rebels get supplied chemical weapons by foreign powers

What if they're lying about the plane eyewitness accounts

Hmmmmm.....

Oh boy. That's one hell of a leap.

All this flooding with syria/syrian threads

your fucking fee fee 'news' ain't ever gonna work here bud. Might as well go tell your boss to fire your ass they ain't gonna never succeed to msm the Internet.

Why was Kushner in Iraq. This is circumstantial and likely worse

oh boy, more (((anonymous sources)))

>cnn

Citations, Not News

Willahi I saw it, falling slowly enough for me to read the word "Chemical" on the side of the barrel. You believe me, don't you?

same ID

Syria has never had chemical weapons on jets

The narrative is really thin...

>Assad says they blew up a chemical weapons dump. This is impossible because the bombs would have burnt the sarin.

And yet most evidence seems to show that it wasn't sarin. It was chlorine gas. Otherwise the first responders wouldn't be handling bodies with bare hands and victims wouldn't be seen having trouble breathing.

So then the story changes.

Assad blew up a chorine gas dump, which poisoned the air surrounding it.

Don't trust anything the media says about this. They're full of shit.

Assad would have zero reason to use sarin. Assad would only use them out of desperation, not in one-off attacks every few years the way his opposition is alleging.

It doesn't even begin to pass the sniff test.

>rebels claiming Assad did it

Wow, what a shocker. And what exactly would Assad gain from doing it?

It's hilarious how many shills here think Assad is incapable of any wrong doing.

Bump

Dead rebels.

well they dont immediately start choking on poison, takes quite a while for it to disperse.

did the witness alert the town that such bombs had fallen?

this whole story honestly sounds ridiculous

Your massive nose is showing.

>Random faggots are a viable source

No, please, tell me why Assad would use chemical weapons now when he's winning the war instead of when things actually looked desperate?

... Have your handles figured out an answer yet?

assads been fucked for a while > RUSSIA PLS HALP

BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So what? Burgers will give tanks and aircraft carriers to their beloved al-quaeda now? Cuz otherwise I can't see them winning.

how would they know what a gas bomb looks like and if you saw it why didnt the gas kill them too?

"I seen the bombs myself! they shot out of a demons mouth powered by the blood of babies!" Said one severely inbred man who couldn't read his own language.

"a bomb exploded right next to me not even 3 feet away! It was definitely Assad! I seen him flying the plane! He even called out my name as he dive bombed toward me!" said several other people who were carrying away large portions of CIA distributed payoff rations

>CNN
>surviviors(probably not real)
i hope everyone is aware of what's going on. israel can get fucked.

Russia should now ramp up their military effort and win the war, before there is any more of this bullshit.

Have some music to relax and have a good one
youtu.be/lVlgMEFu1PI

Who cares who is right or who is wrong? At the end of the day, Syria is muslim, therefore they are the enemy.

Haven't been on this Sup Forums in forever. Look at how Zionist it has become. What a shame.

Just like those incubator babies being taken from their incubators and violently thrown on the floor in Kuwait.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda

You can get that from the thousands of normal bombs Russia is supplying though without international outcry

It's the same as "as reported by the syrian human rights watch (based in london)"

FAKE
A
K
E

Also I like how not even single investigation by any unbiased party has started, there's literally no info on event apart some twitter post and yet shit-brained monkeys like OP already "know" what happened. West seriously deserves to die - homo-sovieticus is open-minded free thinker compared to you.

Feels like 2013 all over again.

The exact same

>Muh chemical weapons

Attempt.

Also it wouldn't make sense strategically for Assad to do this.

>Sup Forums supports Assad
>huur Zionists
You shills are so bad at this

Yeah, sure.
Merica is blaming a dictator for using chemical weapons. Again.

literally why do we give a shit if assad is gassing civilians again?

he isnt. but seriously, who gives a shit.

Shills will hang

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""witness"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

i swear ive heard all this shit before back when iraq was gassing people

liberals and cuckservatives pound the drums of war, and then when war happens and shit goes down, they drop responsibility and cry about how we're now the ones causing issues for the poor oppressed brown people

it never ends does it

Found some video of the witnesses.

White helmets can not lie

I actually agree with LARP5 for once, but I thought you liked the jews?

>having "rules" on how to kill each other in a war

>takes quite a while for it to disperse.
no it doesn't

Nope. It doesn't. Lot's of liberals crying out for Assad regime blood today. Bunch of gullible, faggoty assholes. If we do this, in 5 years they'll all be lamenting how America was duped into another war. "We won't be so easily fooled next time!", they'll cry out in tears of rage.

holy shit anon5 calling out the jew

This is the new strategy for the media and the establishment. They can't defeat him in the normal sense, so they're going to try and trick him into doing what they want.

War with Syria

Can't defeat Trump***

MOSSAD

>Poof a doodle dooo.jpg

Totally bumping you guys

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711118/Russia-airstrikes-killing-women-children-MISSING-ISIS-Struck-Brit-NHS-doctor-accused-kidnapping-Western-hostages-treating-bomb-victims-Syria.html

On the GMC site you can search a doctors name that has had a Fitness to Practice interview and read the transcripts of the hearings. Shajul Islam didn't turn up to his hearing and was struck off because he was in Syria.

Attendance ofPress /Public

The tribunal agreed, in accordance with Rule 41 of the General Medical Council (Fitness to Practise) Rules 2004, that the press and public be excluded from the hearing as the matters under consideration were deemed confidential.

They didn't want to make the hearing public record. lel

Anon5 opposes wasting time blaming Jews as "ultimate culprit behind literally everything," but that leaves plenty of individuals who are thoroughly guilty. Israel has gone out of its way to prove that they are overtly supporting ISIS.

Does anyone doubt that white helmets would not round up children and gas them? They are the main "witnesses" so far.

FINALLY GOD DAMN I'VE BEEN WAITING 5 MONTHS FOR THSI

revvvvvvvvvving up that american war machine

we played ourselves Sup Forums, trump is going through with exactly the stuff Hilary would have done

We live in strange times when pointing fingers is more valuable than thorough investigation and presumption of innocence is non-existent.

THE

(CNN) BREAKING NEWS: Iraqi witness describes Saddam's troops ravaging babies in their incubators

all that shilling for Trump down the drain

Why would Assad even use gas. The first time he or the rebels (I'm leaning towards the rebels doing it) used gas it was a major shitstorm risking US involvement. As far as I understand it he is currently winning the civil war so why would he risk using gas? I bet the jews are behind this

Israeli false flag attack, Jews sure do love those false flags.

Would the Russians defend if we bombed Assad? How much damage could they do to us before we destroyed their forces in Syria?

>Shajul Islam didn't turn up to his hearing and was struck off because he was in Syria.
you know why he was in syria?

false flag

More propaganda, just like that Twitter girl

tbqh lad this feels more like 2001-2003 again and we should all be concerned.
also friendly reminder to sage when replying to shills or bait

>before we destroyed their forces

user, is it worth risking nuclear annihilation? We shouldn't even fucking be in Syria anyway.

I don't care how it happened I just don't want us getting involved in their bullshit. Let them deal with it. It's their mess.

Boy were those pics in the article neatly cropped. It's almost like they don't want you to see certain details.

Because then he gives the Neocons in DC a pretext to bomb the shit out of him! ;^)

The United States will not directly attack Assad.

The most likely scenario for this will be more sanctions on Russia.

FUCK
OFF
SHILL

He DID delay a bit.

Where is the proofs?