Trump says the recent chemical attack changed his views on Syria

>Trump says the recent chemical attack changed his views on Syria

... then what the fuck was his views on Syria the first three or so times its civilians got bombed with nerve gas?

Does he think this shit is new?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/feature/hillarys-huge-libya-disaster-16600
newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/04/05/REPORT-SOROS-LINKED-GROUP-BEHIND-CHEMICAL-ATTACK-IN-SYRIA
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/04/05/netanyahu-calls-on-world-powers-to-remove-all-chemical-weapons-from-syria/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/375757214763732992
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/375609403376144384
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/713031504415338497
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/376334423069032448
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/373527227935518720
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump said he was willing to work with Russia to eradicate ISIS.

Trump said that we don't know who the leaders of the rebels are and what their motives were.

Trump said some very good things in the past, but now he's backpedaling. Also, Assad did not do the chemical weapons attack in Ghouta. Even the UN given a tour by the rebels themselves couldn't find any proof. Have you been living under a rock?

Someone got to Trump maybe as recent as when Flynn was fired. As far as I see he's going full neocohen. The moment he drums up war with Iran I will never vote for the Republican party ever again.

>Trump said some very good things in the past, but now he's backpedaling.

Because he was just shooting the shit, he had no scope for what he was saying before, he was just scoring easy political points.

I can't understand how everyone let themselves get so conned by the guy.

sigh
>unzips liberal dick

Is there any actual functional difference if Hillary had been elected?

Redpill me on this I genuinely can't tell.

What business is it of the U.S.?

Why the fuck do you keep poking your (((nose))) into the affairs of the Middle East?

>implying it's a Democrat/Republican thing, in the slightest

ZOG gonna ZOG. if Trump drops the ball on this I'm seriously losing hope for the democratic process. maybe I'll try to move to Rojava, I bet people's votes actually matter there.

You mean the other times that it was proven to be terrorists and not Assad?

It depends. Granted we are only what 70 days in? If we get the SCOTUS pick in at least we fucking have that and that's important but still I have to see trump successfully implement the shit he promised and not get swayed by neocon and Israeli tricks.

That's what makes it worse as a private citizen he had a chance to fight it but is don't shit. Even if his hands were tied if he got in front of a mic and said " I want to do what I promised but special interest groups from Israel won't let me" it would do a lot.

>It depends. Granted we are only what 70 days in? If we get the SCOTUS pick in at least we fucking have that and that's important
Yeah a conservative judge gets replaced by a conservative judge and... effectively nothing changes from the previous administration except Trump gets to laugh at everyone for getting him in the White House.

>Implying he'll ever say anything like "special interest groups from Israel"
You heard how he talks about Israel. He LOOOOVES Israel. Obama had a harder track record on Israel than Trump ever has and ever will which isn't saying much but god damn man.

Hillary would have probably improved on Obamacare and taken steps for universal healthcare as in other nations, but with our resources it would have been better.

Hillary also wouldn't have had a new scandal every day for the past 70 days unlike Trump

Hillary would have been a really awful, cringey, shallow, milquetoast neoconservative instead of the raging unintentionally hilarious dumpster fire we have now in the white house with no signs of stopping
im actually kind of worried that a foreign power could capitalize on us seeing the flailing decapitated chicken we have as an executive branch atm, not even considering that i fundamentally disagree with all right wing politics

If it was a liberal judge it would have been game over for anything conservatives support like the 2nd amendment and such. But I agree we need more than that. Much more.

I'm really hoping this is 4D chess or something. I swear to god if Trump actually flips and decides to pursue neocohen wars for israel in the ME, I'm fucking done. Yeah, the most important reasons to vote for trump were the wall, economic protectionism, stopping the refugees/immigrants/H1Bs/etc, but another massive part was an end to jew wars. Especially since this particular jew war is also being used as an excuse to flood Europe with millions of shitskins.

It's the fucking evangelicals fault. I have far right cousins who are crazy Protestant Christians and they all say we must defend Israel because that's the land where Jesus was from. That's why Jews can cuck the right so hard.

>I'm really hoping this is 4D chess or something.
You know it's not.

Anyone want to set up a betting pool to see how long it takes for him to reverse course on refugees? Trump seemed really focused on all the dead Syrian babies all of a sudden.

Yea about the H1Bs. So far the only reform trump has done is empty threats to companies. That's it. He and Bernie wanted to raise the wages of H1B applicants so far that is not happening.

I trust the President, probably you could too.

>attacking him for something you agree with
Yeah.

EXACTLY

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>hillary would have done exactly what trump's done
>hillary would have been so much better
fuck off, shill. your reddit spacing gives you away.

Bitch I'm asking you WHAT I'm supposed to trust him on because the motherfucker keeps changing his mind on a dime

And don't give me any of that "Trust him to be unpredictable" shit, that's a cop-out and you know it

It's not just because "it's the land where Jesus was born" the Chosen must inhabit the Holy Land for the Rapture to happen

It's almost impressive how organized you lot are.

Hillary would definitely have been 100% worse than Trump on Syrian foreign policy, I can assure you that.

I'm a liberal, but what I value the most is peace. If conservatives were the ones defending peace, I would be on their side instead. However, Hillary is a Hawkish politician, reminiscent of Republican Hawks from the Cold War-era.

Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan etc all these countries Hillary has supported war in them. Obama was a great guy, no matter how much you guys hate him, and he truly believed in peace unlike Hillary. Now it looks like Trump will be a watered down version of Hillary on foreign policy. Another puppet for the military-industry complex.

well I understand but if you try, you can learn to trust in God's plan

>I'm a liberal
you probably should not be here

I don't hate Obama, I just think his foreign policy was garbage a lot of the time.
But I do recognize a lot of it was pushed by Hillary, so... fuck me, I guess.

>Obama was a great guy
>I don't hate Obama
what is WRONG with you people.

>I'm normal!
>ID is 'thicc'

I'm with you there. And I've already vowed to never vote Democrat again. Our "two-party" system sucks, and it's a lie anyway. There's really only the ruling class and the slave, consumer class, and our opinions- like not wanting to conquer the world- don't matter for shit. I hope that Trump proves me wrong, but it doesn't look very likely at this point

The (((GREATEST ALLY))) have given an order. American politicians live for Israel.

Bro we get it you think Sup Forums's a hivemind, fuck off

Well, this will be make or break for Trump.

If he's a neocon fucker, this should be the last time the American people got conned. This kind of manipulation can't continue indefinitely. Well, then again, given how pety and divided people are.. Nevermind, it will likely continue.

Shit.
Time for Iraq War 3: Resurrection.

>If he's a neocon fucker, this should be the last time the American people got conned.
If they fell for this they'll fall for fucking anything, there has never been a less transparent con in history.

Shouldn't have said that, in reality I'm a left-leaning centrist. Liberalism has changed very radically over the last decade. What used to be a love for freedom, freedom of speech, freedom of liberty and most importantly, world peace, has all gone to shit.

Now the left prioritizes political agenda over ideals and morals, which is disgusting.

After hearing that Obama was ordering strikes on Libya, I was very surprised and felt even betrayed by a man that I genuinely liked and supported. After doing some research, it then became apparent why Obama would do something like this, it was the call for action from the secretary of state herself, Hillary, which pushed Obama into doing this.

nationalinterest.org/feature/hillarys-huge-libya-disaster-16600

You could also see how mad she was over the Iran deal, she was internally wishing for war just like all the Republicans. She was a neocon in disguise all along.

America gets shit on if it intervenes or doesn't do anything at all.

Reminder that the "gas attack" in Syria happened 45 minutes after the Susan Rice story was picked up by FOX and made mainstream. The first outlets to run the Syria story were WSJ, NYT, MSNBC and CNN. The kike leader Netanyahu is leading Trump astray with his jewish tricks. He was the first world leader to blame Assad and call for his removal.

This is being used to not only push Trump into possibly skirmishes against Russia, but also to finish their destablization project of Syria. Assad supplies gas to Russia, and the Saudis need Syrian land to finish their oil pipeline to Europe so they can be the sole provider of oil for Europe (right now Russia supplies over half the oil).

Don't let the media jew Trump over like this. The Syrian gas attack is FAKE NEWS.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/04/05/REPORT-SOROS-LINKED-GROUP-BEHIND-CHEMICAL-ATTACK-IN-SYRIA

This is nothing but jewish tricks.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/04/05/netanyahu-calls-on-world-powers-to-remove-all-chemical-weapons-from-syria/

Hillary is disgusting. Obama at least had the dignity to feel ashamed of his actions in Libya. You'd never hear either Hillary or Trump call any military action "their worst mistake" like Obama did.

You know, after pizzagate, I'm sure someone out there genuinely believes this.

Look at the timing of the event, the evidence leading up to it, who broke the story, and which leaders are pushing for it.

>45 minutes after Susan Rice being exposed for unmasking Trump in a wiretap debriefing, a scandal bigger then anything we've seen in modern US politics.
>White Hats, funded by George Soros receive chemical gear a month in advance. 250 people go missing in the ISIS controlled area. 250 people found "dead". No one wore protective gear. Lead doctor in the event talking to press over helping patients. Also had his med licenses pulled for kidnapping and various other illegal shit. Meaning he wasn't a practicing doctor (subjective, as I'm sure half of the medical staff isn't trained there)
>WSJ, NYT, MSNBC, CNN break the story front and center with pictures of dead kids. A tactic they tried to use in 2015 and failed.
>Netanyahu comes out and demands Assad be stripped of power. Pushes globalist agenda to persuade Trump to fight for "muh children".

The Susan Rice thing is fucking nothing, and there has been a controversy and a declared "crime" from the Obama administration according to Trump practically every week since he's been elected. It would be weird if a disaster DIDN'T happen right after Trump accused an Obama official of something because that would mean Trump shut his fucking mouth about Obama for once!

was the gas fake, or was the attack real, but orchestrated?

Real but orchestrated obviously, just like 9/11!!!!

Just tell him to fuck off.

ISIS has been using these things to false flag Syria and goad the West into bombing them.

It makes absolutely no sense for Russia or Syria to use these weapons of last resort when they're winning.

We may be fighting a pack of goat fucking savages, but they're smart enough to know that a dumb slav started WW1 and I'd bet they're hoping to do the same thing in Syria.

>Milquetoast.

Go back.

We should not attack Syria but if they make the stupid move to do so, the Arab League,whose members are laughing at us, should pay!

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/375757214763732992

AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/375609403376144384

Europe and the U.S. must immediately stop taking in people from Syria. This will be the destruction of civilization as we know it! So sad!

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/713031504415338497

President Obama, do not attack Syria. There is no upside and tremendous downside. Save your "powder" for another (and more important) day!

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/376334423069032448

If Obama attacks Syria and innocent civilians are hurt and killed, he and the U.S. will look very bad!

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/373527227935518720