Sup Forums will defend Trump

Up until now, Sup Forums has managed to rationalize every glaring flaw with Trump, from his obvious Israeli ties to his dealings with Jeff Epstein to his Goldman Sachs neocon-stuffed cabinet.

Ignore Trump's rhetoric for 5 seconds and observe what he's actually doing - he's just a neocon who's slightly more clever than what we're used to.

Trump will enact minor reforms to keep the plebs happy while continuing the slow globalist takeover that's been in progress for the past couple centuries.

Even if Sup Forums gets wise on the Trump Question, 95% of the r_donald tier supporters will follow him to the death no matter what he does. Not lookin' good senpai.

>inb4 muh 6,000,000D chess

Emphasizing the Jew and Trump helps Sup Forums.

The endgame is to turn the left on the jew.

Feel free to take your time and furtherly expand on those topics and arguments you just mentioned, while I reply to you putting 'sage' in the options field, since I of course despise discussion and not because I might have seen this same kind of concern thread pop up constantly lately.

you have a better option?

>Trump calls for Iraq 2.0
"FUCK OFF CONCERN TROLL!!!!111"

Hows the great white hope working out for you? Never trust a billionaire with Jewish friends!

How about *not* blindly following him into a massive clusterfuck of a war?

And if this Syria shit proves to be what it's appearing to be, go full accelerationist and impeach the motherfucker.

>Reverse shilling

Can we use the Syrian chemical attack story to drive a wedge in the left between the globalists pushing for war and the Russian narrative?

Never did trust him, but kept my mouth shut about it until now.

Honestly Hillary would've been better, as it would've given white people more time to form an actual resistance.

The vast majority of Trump supporters are still under his spell. Hard to see a way out of this that isn't completely horrible.

Sure, but it doesn't really matter. Most wars the US gets involved in are wildly unpopular, but the show still goes on.

should we go "GO ASSAD! GAS THOSE MUDFUCKS!" to make them scream the opposite?

Yes. Thats why the shills are trying to use it to drive a wedge into Sup Forums. The very same tactic can be applied to them. And they are giving us the meme ammo for it too.

He's already lost the faith of his strongest supporters.
All that's left are mindless idiots who will never actually be able to do anything for him.
He really fucked up and I don't really care if I'm posting in a shill thread or whatever because this actually fucking matters. He needs to get his shit straight. I'm sick of his constant failure and his willingness to work with people who have intended on undermining him from the start. I'm really pissed that he's believing an obvious lie that is being used for regime change. Next fucking thing he'll do is abandon the fucking wall and give amnesty to all illegals. I'm not sure what to do at that point. I've been prepping for a civil war but it's starting to look like the battle lines are going to be different than I expected, if it even happens. There won't be any more opportunities to get ahead again. I'm thinking I just want to burn it all down.

>Everyone who criticizes the God Emperor is a shill

And this is why we're fucked.

Just make sure you burn down a synagogue, kike.

I love obamacare, pointless wars in the middle east and goldman sachs now

>t-t-thanks Trump

I'd seek asylum in Russia or one of the visegrad countries. Only white places on earth where the majority of citizens are Jew-wise. US is looking like Russia circa 1916 right now.

>/OPERATION IRAQ/

fund it. where are the infographic anons?

blame the shills for that. they could have engaged honestly but chose the dishonest underhanded path

Considering that trump didnt call for that i would say criticism of your retarded viewpoint is justified.

The other choice was a woman who sells uranium, burns christians alive and only real success was keepong her husband out of jail for rape.

People are paid sinning retards what can we do. Not a thing

The war is inevitable now. But going to war will solidify Trump's grip on power. The whole Russia conspiracy will be dead and it will allow him to achieve a lot on other fronts.

>inb4 muh 6,000,000D chess

Nope. Trump is a master persuader. Until you debunk the theory you can't just dismiss it out of hand because you find it inconvenient.

That's not an argument.

>Israel ties
actually don't give a single fuck. I like Israel. Nuke Palestine.
>Epstein
lol
>Sachs
I actively approve of using business insiders, which is actually what the founding fathers mostly were.

This is why you shills never get traction here. You really don't understand Trump, his supporters, what we like or why we like him. We keep telling you and you just can't seem to grasp it in your little pea brains.

Trump is the anti-sjw candidate. The more the sjw and media hates him, the more I'll support him. That's enough for me.

You approve of bankers taking public goods and selling them to their friends for enormous profits and then charging people to use the good their tax dollars paid for.

>people who cry cuck the most are in fact the largest cuckholds

>pol is one person
Don't spend your $.02 in one place.

>You approve of herp derp no source made up shit read it on DailyKos omg you guys I can't believe this.

Shut the fuck up you retarded chimpanzee. Whatever shill organization is paying you to post here has greatly overestimated your ability.

How does it feel lapping at the cumdrops of the capitalist banking class who are fucking you over?

>y...yes master I am ready to serve

I think it's just the inevitable divorce between Sup Forums oldfags and the newfriends who thought this place and its satellite boards were just the Trump fanclub or that the new right was just FOX news plus funnier memes. The election's over and turns out we don't actually have anything in common.

The old Sup Forums certainly cared more about reason and logical fallacies. I honestly do even know why the banner is still up there, none of the Trump supporters abide by it.

i never supported trump

Prove Assad didn't gas those kids

What makes him a neocon?

Trump also never said he would attack anyone

This. Shills are jumping to conclusions and too many people are buying it.

Newfags vs those of us who have been here for years.

Stop believing everything you see.

Anyone else frightened by the amount of obvious paid shilling we've been having since Trump won? The globalists are throwing everything they got trying to undermine Trump's meme production headquarters

>everything should be fixed within the first two months

Are you a child? Obamacare took 13 months to pass, who gives a shit that the neocon bill failed I'd be more pissed if it had passed.

In the meantime trump still gets his scotus and still gets to tear reggulations out of the executive branch by the handful which is happening.

Until he starts bombing Syrian army positions I'm going to assume he is still our guy

>his dealings with Jeff Epstein
no idea what you're talking about
quick rundown?

Trump could shit into his own mouth and people would defend it

are you familiar with the phenomenon known as cult of personality? you should be by now

that's a spicy meat-a-ball (You)

>frightened
kinda jealous desu famalam

your post is a shill post.

anyone who defends jews, war, ISPs, etc on Sup Forums is a shill.

epstein rumored to be in contact with shota aliens

Came to post something here like this.

I had low expectations of the man but Trump has even gone beneath that. Some things which he could have done easily within his power he hasn't. Like end DACA. Would shitlibs cry? Of course they would. But they always cry. Would neocons signal? Of course they would. These people aren't who elected Trump. Get immigration completely under control, stop fighting jew wars, crackdown on disorder, drain the swamp wherever possible. Its not like he can't, its seeming as if he is choosing not to even try.

Has he not be cracking down on immigration? Has he started any new wars?

No he gave a standard "strongly condemning" statement about chemical weapons

Assad isn't going anywhere it means probably war with Iran and Russia and maybe china

Hell maybe will make a trade and give Russia Assad in exchange for reunifying Korea

How much is Trump paying you? Fuck you and your kikery.

If only we voted for Hillary instead,
this whole Syria thing wouldn't be happening.*

*GTFO other countries, you all keep forgetting the other candidate was an even bigger warhawk.

You are full of yourself dude.. Not everyone here is the same. I want to see what Trump is going to do, just go look up his previous statements on Assad.

Honestly if Assad is gassing kids and it was indeed him then that is a war crime and shit may need to be done to atleast give a better leader.

Fuck that dude not our problem

Rome wasnt built in a day and you sound very ignorant on the progress that has been made.

>Has he not be cracking down on immigration?
Trump is continuing the Obama policy. Only difference between that and now is that the media is highliting every single deporation it seems. Once Trump goes after "non-criminal" illegals then we'll see a change of course from buisness as usual.

>Has he started any new wars?No he gave a standard "strongly condemning" statement about chemical weapons
Its a prelude to a war. I don't know why he personally had to come out and say it. He is getting pushed around by the media like a bitch.

>Assad isn't going anywhere it means probably war with Iran and Russia and maybe china
>Hell maybe will make a trade and give Russia Assad in exchange for reunifying Korea
I like your optimism.

Trump is the agent of chaos, he will either triumph or this nation will tear itself apart.

You are being dramatic. Nothin about this is "prelude to war ". It's standard "condeming"

If trump and co actually start an unpopular war now 75 days in thentheu deserve to lose

I honestly don't think they arethat dumb

>Once Trump goes after "non-criminal" illegals
is he actually planning on deporting 2nd gen mexicans? that would make up for a lot, but first I've heard that

I'm rooting for him no matter what, but no self-respecting person could defend yet another pointless kike war and more dead US soldiers

This, there is no reason for us to get involved. How many more kids will die during our operations(Assuming it isn't a FF)? The only way to solve civil wars is to let them fight it out. We'll come in, back the wrong horses and fuck it up even worse than before. No thanks.

>Its a prelude to a war.

No it isn't. You can repeat that nonsense all you'd like, but it's not based in any sort of fact whatsoever. The fact is he has started no new war, and given no serious indication that he plans to.

Only leftypol uses such language. Your subversion efforts are weak. Because you did not respond to arguments, we ceased treating you as worthy of arguing with, leading to the gut response of shill, because there is no reason to believe you are anything else.

In all honesty, I don't think Trump is intelligent enough to outplay the people. That's why he's basically just doing what he thinks people want. Though I still prefer this to somebody like Clinton, who can play the masses like a fiddle. If she was in office, we'd already have abolished the United States in favor of creating a superstate with the rest of North America.

This guy gets it.

I'm getting sick of this kike dicksucking faggot desu. He needs to get the fuck off Twitter, quit running his mouth, and actually get shit done.

I was all for him just up until these past two months. Now I can see that the only people are still rabidly defending his every move are T_D redditkikes.

>Nod
>And
>Adgumend
>:DDDD

>Clinton, who can play the masses like a fiddle
you're joking, she's literally senile. she can barely form a fucking sentence.

Trump's going that way. He just forgot to sign that order, I think the stress and chronic sleep deprivation is leading to early onset dementia.

>Ignore Trump's rhetoric for 5 seconds and observe what he's actually doing - he's just a neocon who's slightly more clever than what we're used to.

there is nothing clever about him, he's just way more entertaining than Hillary, he hasn't done shit and he won't

He's done quite a bit executively really

These 777's, these coincidences. Everyone who goes against Trump crashes and burns. "What happened in Sweden last night" and the next night. His tweets about taking down sex traffickers quickly and cleanly. 1500+ arrests. The look on Netanyahus face when Trump suggested maybe they stop building settlements. His good deeds of which there are many, and he never brags. The richest (((elites))) or illimunati as the normies call it are all against him and they are brainwashing normies to be against him.

He isn't perfect but damn I like him.

r/the_Donald (aka /ptg/) is not Sup Forums