RON PAUL: CHEMICAL ATTACK IS FALSE FLAG

BASED
A
S
E
D

Reminder that Ron Paul is /ourguy/, not that orange fag Trump.

ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/false-flag-ron-paul-says-syrian-chemical-attack-makes-no-sense

youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U

Other urls found in this thread:

engforum.pravda.ru/index.php?/topic/279208-its-a-gas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thing is Paul is retarded on certain issues as well...(immigration). He's right about this but I've come to the realization /ourguy/ doesn't exist.

This guy must have super powers to not be dead. Not even wearing a dust mask.

This. Paul these days is very 50/50

Heretic

The madman tweeted it!

>Have a jewish son in law
>Give power to him
>Get undermine
>Go to war for our (((Greatest Ally)))

Trump's steadfast loyalty to members of his family, even as they undermine him and the future of America, will be his downfall. YOU CAN'T TRUST JEWS. Pic related, they want war once again.

Nobody cares what libertarians think

user, did you by any chance decide to post this after seeing this ?

Just want to see if I am making any contribution.

Trump is going full jew..and it's not surprising. The guy is surrounded by kikes and he married his daughter off to one. Yeah not good.

What? Nigga Ron Paul has always been anti open borders, him and Rand were actually the firsts ones against giving citizenship to illegals, before Trump said it

The only people who aren't giving trump shit for this are in the reddit infested trump general threads

I don't know where this picture is from but it is absurd they don't have gloves on. Any of them. Gloves are something you learn to cherish in an austere environment and use whenever you can to mitigate damage of your most valuable weapons: your hands.

I highly doubt it's a false flag; however, any basic knowledge of CBRN or just spending time outside you'll realize gloves are a REALLY good asset.

I'm glad there are a few people with reach covering the false flag angle.

This isn't even the first fucking time they've tried this.

Every year there's some chemical weapons attack that kills 100 people or less and people blame it on Assad.

Assad is winning. Assad has been fighting for 6 years. 6 years of ceaseless warfare trying to protect his country.

Using chemical weapons in extremely limited ways, against non-mission critical targets, with 100 casualties or less, doesn't make a shred of sense.

It's so obviously a false flag.

The other guys are wearing masks for fun? He's not even handling bodies, why would he need protection?

Coming from the country who is not ratified on the OPCW.

How do you know this is where the attack took place, clearly these are children transported away from the attack to be hosed, the first aid responders are close to the children so they need respiratory masks while the guy is clearly standing back.

Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) claims to be against illegal immigration, but has repeatedly voted against the border fence (with one exception in 2006), as well as the E-Verify program to stop employers from hiring illegal aliens. In fact, he is against all laws prohibiting employers from hiring illegal aliens.

they've already been removed, benji.

We couldn't he be president? We did we have to settle for Trump?

Sarin vapors can cause exposure by leaking off victims clothes for up to 30 minutes.

Water makes it last longer and all water being sprayed would expose those in contact with the water.

Sarin kills in 10 minutes so if they are alive still and they moved them then there's still roughly 20 minutes of leaking Sarin coming off the victims.

In other words, according to your logic either everybody in this image died shortly after regardless of location OR it wasn't Sarin.

Using water to rinse off some sort of chemical agent is common. You really shouldn't do it but people do because they're dumb.

I would like to see more pictures to see if they wear gloves handing any of these victims. Even surgical gloves would make a huge difference and anyone that has handled chemicals like this KNOWS they need to protect their hands, eyes, and face.

Why are we losing in the informaton war to a bunch of inbred jihadists ?
#NoMorePointlessWar
GO TWEET

Bump for Ron Paul

:'(

Follow ideas, not people. The first axiom of philosophy is you could be wrong.

Remember you are looking at Arabs here.

The Syrian Air Force has destroyed a warehouse in Idlib province where chemical weapons were being produced and stockpiled before being shipped to Iraq, Russia’s Defense Ministry spokesman said.
The strike, which was launched midday Tuesday, targeted a major rebel ammunition depot east of the town of Khan Sheikhoun, Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Major-General Igor Konashenkov said in a statement.
The warehouse was used to both produce and store shells containing toxic gas, Konashenkov said. The shells were delivered to Iraq and repeatedly used there, he added, pointing out that both Iraq and international organizations have confirmed the use of such weapons by militants.

engforum.pravda.ru/index.php?/topic/279208-its-a-gas/

We have failed you

RON
O
N

ron paul is still my #1 heart throb. I'd vote for him 10/10 times over trump.

I heard some shit on the radio implying trump actually believes this "chemical weapons" shit was assads doing, but given trumps track record I highly doubt that is true. I think he can see through the BS

>GEFALLT

>GEVALT

OY VEY!

IT'S TIME TO GO BACK TO PAPA PAUL

HE WAS ALWAYS /OURGUY/ BEFORE PLEBBIT INVADED

hes an open borders libertarian

i believe it is as well. its a of proxy for us to get into a war with russia.

No he's not you retarded kike newfag, lurk before you post shariablue

Nice