I choose Assad over Trump, fuck this shit...

I choose Assad over Trump, fuck this shit. I should have seen it coming with his support for Israel and letting his daughter fuck a Jew, but his supposed support for Assad and the only possible lasting peace in Syria and an end to the migrant crisis made me think otherwise. Well, it's only taken a few months and a blatantly obvious false flag for him to fall completely under ZOG and CIA control.

There is plenty of evidence showing it was a false flag and none that I can see that this was an actual Syrian chemical attack. Does anyone else remember the fucking UN announcing Assads chemical stockpiles destroyed years ago? What possible motivation would he have for using a weapon that only demonizes him further for literally no tactical gain?

I'm fucking done with Trump and have basically given up on the political system, it's clearly all a farce and it doesn't matter who gets into power. Whether knowingly or not Trump is working out Israels agenda ahead of the free people of the US and Europe to ensure that the migrant crisis continues and enlarges once he inevitably puts together a plan to turn Syria into Libya. Once there is no hope of lasting peace in Syria you can kiss any chance of sending the rapefugees back to their country of origin, they're here to stay.

NOOO SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM

GO DIE FOR ISRAEL

Good. We don't need you leaf.

Saged

TRUMP TAKES AIM

Fuck off cunt, bumped.
i wanted to believe trump wasn't gonna do this shit but here we are...

>dumb burger loves slurping jewish cum
Why am I not surprised? Of course it's okay for someone to let a Jew impregnate their daughter if it's Trump, right?

SHUT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR A GODDAMN LEAF YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TOT SPEAK ABOUT ANYTHING Y-YOU HEAR ME LEAF? LEAF!

A FUCKING LEAF

>B-build da waalll depoort them alll!

This is literally the last argument Trump shills have. Sup Forums is an anti-globalist board, not a Trumpist board. If Trump becomes a servant of the neocons, anyone here who's not a r/t_d shill will hate him.

I have no problem with him doing this. What I do have a problem with is him actually sending troops over there and us taking "refugees" in. If he just wants to fuck them up, what's the problem?

Bible even mentions Syria in times that sound like these

If Trump bombs Assad he gets rid of all those accusations that he's a Putin shill and makes Obama look like a weak cuck. Then the MSM can shut up and Trump can proceed to make America Great Again show Putin who's boss as well. 5D Chess XD. Besides whop cares about a bunch of Sandniggers.

MAGA! Hail President Trump. God Emperor and the Great Uncucker!

I see this meme a lot, but is there any actual evidence to back its existence? Any Rabbis or whatever speaking on it? Has Israel ever proposed such a thing? etc?

>why shouldn't we continue to do what started the whole refugee process to begin with
Where do you think these refugees will go when Hillary 2.0 gets elected in 4 years? America has always had a problem with thinking long term, that's what Iraq was. The west should stay the fuck out of the middle east and let them kill each other.

You would side with a sandnigger

Fuck off Brit. Back to fucking children just like your man Jimmy Savile. That's what you Limeys do best.

>Canada

Mind over matter. I don't mind that you don't matter.

I guess you have no fucking clue how ISIS, the Taliban, and AL Qaeda were born from, do you? They were all rebel groups that the US and Israel supported in order to fight "dictators". Seriously, there is absolutely no way that we have business in Syria.

it's a hard redpill to swallow, i know

Except that this would make him no better than Obama, Clinton, and Bush. Just another globalist.

Grow up.

We're better than fucking libs that mindlessly defend their candidates after they win even when they do nothing but terrible shit. Trump fucked up here, accept it.

what a glorious day it is. Assad literally shitting his pants, russians running around like a chicken with its head chopped off.

what a great day.

shills and cucks on suicide watch lloollss

Day of the rake for you Trumpanzee

I am completely aware of how they formed. As long as they stay where they are, I don't have a problem with Muslims killing Muslims. If it weren't for the stupid bleeding hearted liberals, they wouldn't even have the opportunity to reside within our country (that's the only downside I can see).

For the past year though, Turkey has held a "migrant gun" to the head of the UN. Making demands so they won't flood EU with migrants, etc.

tl;dr

This may affect us negatively in the long run, but holy fuck it would be sweet vengeance for the BS they've been pulling the past year or two.

Trump fucked it. It's his first actual disaster. There's the very real possibility that he strikes against Assad in the next week.

>it all works out perfectly in my mind

The false flag couldn't be more obvious, that conflict is over. Fuck it! if this government tries anything with Syria I am leaving, my taxes won't go toward a prolonged migrant crisis

>Woohoo Trump revealed himself to be a neocon! Send your kids to die for Israel everyone.

kys

what did trump do?

I'll wait to see what he does. I don't take Trump at face value. If he goes against Assad, then I am done with him.

lol@canada just go back to doing what we say you're out of your element

Wants to go to war with Syria

Sadly, this may be what the White House is actually thinking.

Taking out Assad would boost Trump's popularity ratings with normies.

>As long as they stay where they are
Yea except if you haven't noticed, over the duration of the Syrian war, we've had an exponential increase in both muslim refugees AND Muslim extremists blowing people up in the west.

So your condition that "as long as they stay where they are" is meaningless and naive with the bigger picture in mind

God Bless Bashar al-Assad the Lion of Syria. A man who even in the worst of situations is protecting Christians shows what kind of man he is to me and what kind of devils the establishment of my country is. Hopefully Trump knows better and is playing the long game. Surely a man who is wise about the failures of overthrowing Saddam and Qaddafi wouldn't make the same mistake here.

I'm going to screencap this and post a thread about this next wensday to prove you wrong.

your an idiot

you know how many russian facilities are in Syria now ?

nobody is attacking Syria or Iran. Its all hot air.

Mossad and the ''moderate rebels'' can do all the false flags they want, nobody is taking the bait anymore

Yeah, I can't stand living in the USA anymore desu. Hate everything about the place. Don't know anywhere else worth going though. Maybe Serbia or something. Convert to Orthodox and marry some serb chick.

i would rather fight for assad than america's bullshit globalism

>Chooses a mudslime over a white man
checks flag

fuck off shill, go back to posting madam president threads

>blue eyes
>sand nigger
He may be a muslim but he has European heratige. Every leader of Arab countries that don't wear religious garb like Irans leaders seem to have European heratige.

Letting a KIKE fuck his daughter and turn his grandchildren in to Kikes ....

>MAGA! Hail President Trump. God Emperor and the Great Uncucker!

Please.
Go.
Back.
To.
Reddit.

Agreed. I feel more patriotic to Russia at this point. I wish they would just invade us and take over. America is shit.

It's time to take the ultimate red pill:
Saddam was much better leader than Trump or Hillary. Gaddafi on other hand was 10 times better than Saddam, he was truly a master of management of people. Look the chaos those brainless kikes are creating. Assad ain't half as bad either.

that just needs better border control, which Trump is already doing

Why do foreigners talk as if they're American? Go eat some pancakes you fucking leaf.

The Ayatollah was right. America is the great Satan. It was founded on national classical liberalism which has mutated into spreading unhinged social liberalism across the world by force.

I hoped Trump could change that, but I was wrong.

well, did we play ourselves pol?

True,some folks from there do have partial European ancestry since ancient times.
But Arab Muslim conquered the whole region and assimilated majority of population with Islamization.

No, I work on this field, saracens had the blue eye trait too, some persian clans had it, not sure how, possibly they possibly got it from european slaves turned by the corsairs who were helping the turks (like barbarossa) but that's just speculation.

Russia is not going to sit idly by and let that happen. And good. If we take out Assad, America deserves to be turned into ashes. Enough is enough.

It's been proven that a lot of the radicalized terror attacks are committed through compromised 1st and 2nd generation muslims. Better boarder control may reduce your failing white demographics, but it won't reduce terror attacks

MENA and europeans are closely related anyways though, it doesn't seem that unlikely that they'd all have varying degrees of light eyes.

>>>>The_Donald

Of course you do, you're a Russian shill. Trump is taking orders from the good guys now

Goyim, goyim, go to war for our (((GREATEST ALLY))) we need to remove the "weapons" but without jewish soldiers, lol. Once again, we need to help our (((GREATEST ALLY)))

Israel is the good guy now?

>siding with a muslim over a christian

JEJ

His remarks about this were some of the most hypocritical statements I've ever seen a jew make. How many Gaza children has he unleashed white phosphorous on, a few thousand?

I'm not saying this for you OP, you're an obvious shill normie Redditfag, but i will say this for my people...

We all loved how Trump wanted out of affairs that didn't concern us, like Syria. But we also loved Trump for the fact he doesn't have a set agenda, he won't blindly follow one path no matter what changes in time around the world.
Well guys, this is a game changer, he nor us could've predicted this. I'm sure he will make sure Assad had something to do with this before acting, have faith. If Assad really did do this, we should stand with Trump and say the use of chemical weapons on one's own people is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE. He isn't here for just us, he is here for the rest of the world too.
I saw those clips of children choking to death and i say if Assad did this.. then this great country is coming for him and it will be quick. Trump won't draw shit out like Obama and we know it.
This is his first real big military decision as president. We should support him and see what happens.

No, Kurdistan on the other hand is a very viable scenario that is coming to life as we speak, it is also one of the reasons of the IS existence and the syrian civil war, without these 2, there wouldn't be any power vacuum that the Kurds would fill. Kurdistan will act as a buffer zone for Israel, among other things. Thing is, what will the Turks do about it.

wtf? Isn't this why people voted for Trump, to stop fucking up the planet and stop meddling so much with interior politics of other countries? If Trump does this, he betrays each and every one of his supporters, specially Sup Forums. Trump emperor memes aside, if he does this, we're all played like a fiddle.

>Trump
>Christian
lol

Also Assad is an Alawite, and it's debatable whether they're actually Muslim or not. Plus he protects all of Syrias Christians, Secularists and religious minorities from the Jihadists.

that was before they told him assad being a shia, is a natural ally of iran and toppling him over means weakening iran's influence.

>OP, you're an obvious shill normie Redditfag
>blindly follow god emperor goys

Truly, there is no shame.

And if it turns out to be the wrong choice?...

Trump only spoke out about it, but didn't he take the right action to not do anything? I hope he comes back and it turns out he misunderstood or we misunderstood.

this is what nu/pol/(r/the_donald) think.

>Assad is winning the war
>Trump says that he'll let Syria decide it's fate
>SUDDENLY ASSAD USES SARIN ON KIDS FOR NO FUCKING REASON
>Trumps buys it
>Now wants to intervene
Fuck off

Dude no, just people in Morocco are genetically different than people in something as close as egypt, and people in morocco has more european traits via fuction of moving north.
You could see the difference in something as simple as skin distribution (of 1940)

Trump needs us right now to break the narrative. He can't do it alone.

Shill fuck off

A
FUCKING
B*RGER

>I choose Assad over Trump, fuck this shit.
>I'm fucking done with Trump

You're a fucking leaf, you idiot, no one cares which leader you support in two countries neither of which you're a citizen of.

Seriously, kys you stupid meme-faggot.

>le epic god emperor of mankind
I believe you are the redditor, faggot.

Oy vey the goyim know. SHUT IT DOWN.

Converting to Shia Islam now

He hasn't said he wants to put an end to the Assad regime, who btw in case you forgot, is a fucking Dictator that inflicts harm onto his own people.
This doesn't mean that you should completely give up on Trump, all he said was that the chemical attack was a bad move made by the Assad regime, and that's only because he's trying to boost his ratings among the ignorant population. He knows who the enemy is, and he will not decide to attack Assad's forces when he promised to take down ISIS. He knows that would ruin his entire fucking legacy if he did that.
If anything he's trying to show that he's not a Russian shill. It's harder than you think being a President and he has ALL the fucking details, more information than you'll ever receive in your entire life on just this one conflict.

>using normie
>called the other a redditfag
>i will say this for my people(wtf mate)
>all this bs about chemical weaps
>support trump goys, do whatever he says, assad must go if trump says so
if there is a reddit post here, its yours, now go back

>Gaza children

Good kuffar, keep the tears coming for the little sand nigglets.

Great plan, goyim. :^)

they're still iran's puppets.

I'll tell you something user, Gaddafi allowed russia to build a military base in libya, Bashar allowed russia to have a large naval base in syria.

hmmm really makes you think

I stand corrected then
you say you work in this field right? how closely related are Iberians and Maghrebis?

His sect never interbred with muslims. That's what normal Syrians used to look like. Pretty sad. Now they fight to prevent themselves from being wiped out for good by Arabs.

Checked. Agreed.

lmao no need to pick a sect, just read the quran and follow it dude

I seriously pray Trump makes the right choice, the right choice for America and for us.

Yep. Trump has gone full blown kike shill for Israel, likely at the order of the rat who blew his loads into Trump's daughter.

I'm not even memeing when I say it: I supported and voted for Trump, it's not hilarious watching him and crash and burn, but it is disappointing.

Guaranteed it's a mere matter of time before his other positions become kosher.

Nice pasta

Thus is unfortunately turning into Iraq all over again. Were gonna kill Assad then some new form al-Qaida will take over like Isis did. Blah blah blah. Perpetual war blah blah

you don't think this was retaliation for the bombing on russian soil ? stupid normie

>I work on this field
You fucking suck at your job. The world really will go to shit once whites are gone and subhuman retards like you are running everything.

If he starts bombing Syrian forces I'm dropping my support and losing faith in politics. I voted for him so we can avoid A war in the middle east.

I really don't like how much Trump is in bed with the Jews.

syrians were the fucktoys of the crusaders

Then we absolutely have a right to be angry. Very angry. But then we will see have to watch closely how he handles his first fuck up. Will he admit he's wrong and pull out? Or will he leave our men in that shithole his entire presidency like Obama did?