www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

gotnews.com/breaking-barackobamas-cia-director-john-brennan-allies-targeting-trump-supporters-surveillance/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4378836/Angry-rhino-turns-conservationists-riding-elephants.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NVaJLn-Ur6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MOVEMENT

>BREAKING

THEY WERE SPYING ON HANNITY!

gotnews.com/breaking-barackobamas-cia-director-john-brennan-allies-targeting-trump-supporters-surveillance/

>Barack Obama‘s CIA Director John O. Brennan targeted Trump supporters for enhanced surveillance, intelligence sources confirm to GotNews’ Charles C. Johnson.

>The surveillance took place between Trump’s election on November 8 and the inauguration in January, according to White House and House intelligence sources.

>The focus was on General Mike Flynn, billionaire Erik Prince, and Fox News host Sean Hannity — all of whom had close ties to Trump before and after the November election and had helped the future president with managing his new diplomatic responsibilities.

>Hannity was targeted because of his perceived ties to Julian Assange, say our intelligence sources. Hannity was reportedly unmasked by Susan Rice at Brennan’s behest thanks to his close relationship with Trump and Julian Assange.

Rand or Bernie should have been the president. Those two are not interventionists.

Apparently circa news might break news on Hannity tonight

What are the odds that this guy will fuck us down the line?

Hourly reminder that trump is a zog shill disguised as a savior for the white man

On any single case ever? 99%, no judge is "perfect".

>gotnews

hannity had a couple lawyers on his show who each said they would love to take his case to court

I bet they're having some good laughs behind the scenes.

>Boss? Is that you?

AWOOVEMENT

Very rookie mistakes by both Trump and Tillerson today.

Boys! gotnews.com/breaking-barackobamas-cia-director-john-brennan-allies-targeting-trump-supporters-surveillance/
Also Pence is going to be on Fox tonight.

15% - 30%. It all depends on what it is though and if it comes up.

Why are we losing in the informaton war to a bunch of inbred jihadists ?
#NoMorePointlessWar
GO TWEET

>people are still shilling for bernie
HE SOLD HIS PEOPLE OUT
HE BETRAYED YOU BEFORE EVEN MAKING IT TO THE ELECTION

Blowout soon fellow STALKER

Can I see those Adam Schiff eyes?

wtf I love regime change and interventions now

cant wait for iran and north korea! its ok when trump does it!

REMINDER TRUMP IS A ZIONIST SHILL SOLD OUT TO GLOBABLISTS

PROVE ME WRONG JEW SHILLS

Fuck your faggot general plebbitscum shitskins.

i'm almost vomiting over the possibility of trump being a traitor.

please don't

please trump, please..

>gotnews.com

thanks for your input /leftypol/

>mfw the ride never ends

Time will tell if this was the case. If it was, no one should ever believe in democracy again. The same goes for Marine Le Pen if she wins and for the current nationalist prime minister of India.

I'm worried that Trump doesn't have enough knowledge when it comes to foreign policy. Which gives the neocons the possibility to jew the shit out of the Middle-East policy.

If Trump doesn't stay the fuck out of Syria, he's doomed.

Trump's supporters stand with Rand Paul on foreign policy, not with John McCain.

They think they can put the heat off the Susan Rice fuckup by stirring up a Sup Forums/ civil war between /ptg/ and /sg/.

Condemning a gas attack is just par for the course for a President, the perpetrator is going to be Assad just because of the colossal propaganda machine making him to blame for everything in the region. Even when it makes absolutely no strategic sense why someone on the verge of victory would then gas his own citizens. Wait to see if the intervention machine goes into action before going wtf I hate drumpf now.

That said, Bannon leaving gives me much more concern. Out of all the administration, he was easily the most like /ourguy/.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4378836/Angry-rhino-turns-conservationists-riding-elephants.html

>$0.02

IOWA WENT RED
SO POST IOWAS IN THIS THREAD

Shills will defend this...
muh russians....
kek

I would be legitimately disappointed in Trump if he starts nation building in Syria. But all he's done so far is said mean things, Obama called for Assad's head and how did that turn out? What elements of Trump's policy have actually changed? People can spam the threads with drumpf btfo all day, what has actually changed with Trump's stance towards Syria?

How many pesos you chipping in for the wall, Paco?

I just heard about Haley at the UN on Syria.
What's the /ptg/ take on this?

I know that war with Assad and headbutting Russia wasn't on the books before, but has anything changed since last year?

Is Uncle Sam really gearing up for an assault on Damascus? Or is the US just taking this as a chance to remind the UN that it's spent six years moaning and crying about dead civvies while not actually doing anything about it militarily?

To the leftist livestock still here:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /trumpgen/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /trumpgen/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

good thing it does not concern swedecucks or mexicunts

nothing

i would say he is mostly right, you are added to the numerator when you lose a job, if you stop looking you are removed from the top and the bottom of the division problem.

Bannon left?

Nothing

>being against globalist regime change rhetoric makes you a lefty

>We don't have time to have curiosity over what Donald Trump wants
I really hate this Congressman on Fox right now.

He was replaced with Rick Perry on the NSC.

No.

Nothing.

>mere coincidence

>1 male
>4 females
Why do poo in the loos want retarded inbred rhinos running around?

Shills will defend this...

he doesn't need enough knowledge. He has made it exceedingly clear where he stands for the past 2 years. He won't change on a topic like this.

The current statements are necessary to avoid giving the neocons ammunition against his administration. When this incident disappears, just like the ones before, it's going ahead as planned.

what regime did trump overthrow? i musta missed it

This gas attack might be justification for US invasion of Syria to establish those safe zones he was talking about

How the fuck do you even do this? How do you fucking keep track of all the shit that's happening on screen? Is it advanced weaponized autism? Nuclear autism? Please help because just watching it I swear I lost the dude playing it some lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=NVaJLn-Ur6Q

If WWIII happens, how are the sides divvied up?

How's it going for Trump? He hanging in there?

i support the wall

But this is a huge mistake... I'm just begging KEK to enlighten trump. He has inspired me too much and i don't think i can't recover from a treason.

The Republicans and Democrats

Shills please explain...

kek, exactly. I will be upset if he does fuck up with Syria, but he hasn't actually done anything.

The most refined forms of autism are a frightening thing, user.

>Deep state wants to get rid of this
How do we stop those madmen /ptg/?

The West vs Russia, Iran, NK, China

>implying you really are
>implying you're not a /leftypol/ shill

Goddammit.

>An election!

you can practice to the point where it's mechanical, but it's alot like driving - you scan distant threats and you adjust to immediate threats

Same as last time unfortunately.

The large white powers destroy each other, some strong asians get mixed up too.
Then when it's all done the browns and blacks who didn't even fight inherit everything.

Hold shift for focused movement.

reposted because i did the fucking date wrong

He called Assad out. Get Trump's dick out of your mouth and stop being such a fanboy faggot.

WE HAVE THE BEST BOTES!

Did I say he overthrew anyone? No, your moving the goalposts to protect Trump from his stupid comments.

He's building justification and using the exact same rhetoric that was used against Saddam and Qaddafi. I don't like that and didn't vote for that.

SHILLS MUST DIE

>muh assad muh trumps a neocon
Fuck off. We don't know the facts. There's reason to be suspicious that Assad carried out the attacks, but Trump has not done anything yet that merits freaking out.
>bannon btfo lolololol
Bannon was only temporarily on the NSC. He's still in the White House, still Chief Strategist, still has security clearance, and can still attend NSC meetings.

Also, WE ARE NOT FORGETTING ABOUT OR IGNORING SUSAN RICE

US, UK, France, Russia, vs Germany, Italy, Mudslimes.

approval rating is in the 30s and even most his supporters here are turning on him.

all he has left is r/the_donald who say he is playing 95D chess

What causes Millennial Women to support Trump?

Trump is going to glass Assad. I wonder what you retards will come up with to defend it. If the Syria shitstorm hasn't made it clear to you guys that Trump is a fall-guy for the establishment, you're hopeless.

t. worked with a pro-trump shill group and made numerous memes over the course of that glorious election

Worst case scenario is the gas attacks were caused by Assad and Trump should just drop support and let him handle his own terrorists

More likely the gas is bullshit and we'll continue the Syrian fight against ISIS

>support Israel over Palestine
>do not support Israel meddling in all our affairs

your hit box is way smaller then it looks, you watch out a little bit and adjust
that said it is hard as fuck unless you are a bullet hell person who plays a ton

>implying you voted for him

Convince Hiro to bring Ponygeddon back.

But he's literally Hitler

>What Israeli military leaders really worry about -- but cannot talk about -- is losing their nuclear monopoly. An Iranian nuclear weapons capability would not only end that nuclear monopoly but could also prompt other adversaries, like Saudi Arabia and Egypt, to go
nuclear as well.

so israel DOES have nukes...heh, not sure how to think desu

The idea guy hit his head after slipping in the streets.

>Trump has not done anything yet that merits freaking out.

Treat intervention in syria.

NEOCONS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>The more desperate the shills the more i know we are winning.

The Susan Rice story must be fucking destroying the democrat retards

he's in the 40's which is pretty good

so you're triggered over a word

Some of them have figured out that once all the white men have been purged, they'll be next on the list since they're still white.