This was the biggest thing on earth for a couple of weeks 5 years ago

This was the biggest thing on earth for a couple of weeks 5 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc
youtube.com/watch?v=t7jbPA-YMts
youtube.com/watch?v=xsoWYSp18KE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

other than my penis

youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc

Hahaha I fucking love it.

I still don't understand what it is

OPPA GANGNAM STYLE

i think it was something about child soldiers, which doesn't differ much from the rest of Africa

>See this black man?
>AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
Fucking kills me every time.

It was a viral propaganda campaign to scam and manipulate guilt-ridden leftists to give them lots of money in an imaginary fight against an African child-slave cult leader.

They made a lot of money and then one of the guys who ran the fundraising took a ton of money and got high on bath slats and started wanking in public.

Good times.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7jbPA-YMts

except your mom, op

>have faceberg group with class in high school to arrange things
>one of the girls shares MUH KONY shit
>I tell them it doesn't belong here
>end up arguing against 5 girls
>tell them an idiot can see it's fucking stupid, point out why
>"whatever, don't spread your ignorance on others" I get told

>some time passes

>everyone forgets about MUH KONY and the guy ends up masturbating in public on drugs after he cashes out

Even then I was able to spot out bullshit

This is fake news.

thank god alex jones stopped it

Do you fuckers wanna know what Kony 2012 was?

Kony 2012 was an experiment, by the government, to see how easily swayed the masses would be with a false movement.

The information was provided very largely, to prove it was false, yet people would argue against it, claiming it was just detractors, money was raised faster and faster, and it became harder for people to stop it. Even the media was allowed to pedal this false information as truth.

Kony 2012, was just a experiment, to see how gullible the American people where, and how willing they would be to defend it, after that, you started seeing some real shit happening, and real dishonest information springing up. Lies upon lies, not just Kony, but across the world, every inch of it that America touched and created havoc, they used the same ideals to stifle the truth.

Even after it came out, that it was all a large scam, and even the owner cause higher then fuck on coke jacking off onto cars, people still donated, and believed in what they supported.

This is the Bernie syndrome.
This is the Hillary syndrome.
This is the BLM syndrome.

Would anybody love to guess, how this all sort of came about? You know his name, hey has always been involved in this shit.

>The information was provided very largely, to prove it was false, yet people would argue against it

All it took as a google search to see that he hasn't been seen for a long while.

Really, even if you have any common sense, you could've realised that there are a shit tonne of these warlords in Africa and elsewhere

An example on how you can manipulate morons on social media.

>everyone in our high school had to watch this for whatever reason
It was a pretty good propaganda video remembering back on it, or I'm just a gullible little shit. Whatever happened to that "paint the town red" thing?

>putting the infant in infantry

That was the birth of the do-nothing SJW. Get outraged over something that will never affect your life and virtue signal your way to the top of social media.

Some guy made a video that blew up.

However, most of the statements in that video were false just to get money from the public to fight the "child soldiers"

youtube.com/watch?v=xsoWYSp18KE

I like the baby in that picture.

it was also mocked, and made to look like campaign ads

God bless Alex.

Lol, I remember being the only one in my world issues class who wasn't falling for that bullshit.

I got into arguments with hyper-activist girls who responded to my points with variations of "Think of the Children!" or "At least they're doing something, what are you doing."

Felt great to watch that guy have his naked masturbatory meltdown, and even better when a year later the topic came up again and the people I argued with admitted I was right.

G-G-G-George?