I am very worried about Trump guys

I am very worried about Trump guys.

If he decides to invade Syria that will completely destroy him for me. I have been pretty happy with him so far, but if he goes to war, hes just another shill for Israel, like Obama and Bush. Im hoping that he won't, but its possible he will.

Maybe Keks message was this:
Kek is the god of chaos and "raiser up of the light" right? Kek brought in a new era, a new age. Trump was destined to win this election, but maybe his purpose was a little different that we originally thought. He brought in a new era in American politics, he showed us we can win an election. But he is not going to solve all the problems in this country. After Trump, we need to keep working, and find someone better than Trump, that will truly end the globalist bullshit. Trump is just the begining.

And before I am called a (((shill))), realize that I am just worried that Trump might shill out for the globalists and (((foreign interests))), sending good American men to die for them, while destroying another middle eastern country that was fairly stable before our (((politicians))) fucked it all up by arming the FSA. This is the kind of shit that if he does, it will tear apart his core supporters.

Tl:dr

Syria comes after North Korea buddy.

Maybe we should have realized when he kept shilling for Israel. He doesn't even have the same rhetoric on all the other things he promised domestically. He turned to a straight neocon.

>2017
>caring about foreign policy

>founds his nation becuz no more free tea; calls these "tax increases"
>thinks Trump is special

Something needs to happen about North Korea, probably should leave syria alone though

Trump will not invade Syria. It is just a game and the truth will come out soon. This will only give him more ammunition against his enemies later. He knows it was Soros

I'm so tired of anti-assad shilling. there's no option to enter the war on the right side because of this. if the US backs up assad, people who have fallen for propaganda will think he's an evil warmonger. if they back up the rebels, trump will be confirmed a pawn of globalization and capitalistic interests. there is no correct option other than stay out.

by the way, the same thing applies to north korea. if we """""pre-emptively attack""""" north korea, I will lose all faith in trump.

He won because hillary wanted to shoot Russians down.

I don't think he is dumb enough to put himself into the debacle obama did with the red line

Yeah the blackpills hitting me hard. Jared Kushner and Ivanka are controlling him. He's a cuck.

you're just as much of a tool of propaganda as people who believe assad just gassed civilians.

>Something needs to happen about North Korea

Why?

Shekels

?

Really?

Trump won't go to war with anybody, it'd be political suicide this early in his term.

>he won't put goldman sachs in charge
>he will veto bill selling out privacy
>he won't appoint pedo apologists like alex acosta
etc. etc.

I'm confident in his bland interpretation of these sorts of things. I fully trust he will not surprise us

Same boat. Still have faith in him.

>issued no ultimatums for assad
>waiting for the truth to come out instead of hearsay from (((reliable sources)))
>lel any day now drumpfy is going to invade and we'll TOLD YA SO xDDD

>having faith in people or things
Good job

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: /1Umytz6) 04/06/17(Thu)01:29:53 No.119673152 ▶
>Trump won't go to war with anybody, it'd be political suicide this early in his term.

if hes bombing assad than he cant be a russian puppet right?

Trump doesn't give a shit about Syria. He's not going to waste the money.

Arent they getting closer and closer to being able to actually deliver nukes? And they are probably one of the few populations that would actually be "liberated" if their government is overthrown and they unite with south korea.

>trilliom bucks in muh roads
>mars trip
>no trade
>tax cuts
>botched healthcare
>israeli funding
>what was it. 500 billion more for the military?

Trump needs the threat of the BIG STICK, so he can SPEAK SOFTLY and get his bigly deals.

I dont even believe in nukes

Are you that old man from back to the future. The fuck are you saying

Meh fuck north Korea.

Im hoping its 5d chess

Don't worry, they are just prepping him to respond to a Mossad false flag in a couple months. And if he doesn't take the bait they'll find a way to JFK him.

Trump doesn't give a shit about Syria. He's not going to waste the money.

concern troll is concerned

If he invades it needs to be with overwhelming force, not half-strength like Iraq in 03.

"if he goes to war, he's just another shill"

Bad news, OP .... he was always a shill. Just ask his kike daughter, who has an office in the WH, and his kike son in law, who also has an office in the WH, or any of his kike Wall Street advisors.

We knew that going in. He's always been the Jew of NY even before Hillary moved there for a Senate seat.

why would they nuke somebody? that would be suicide. they develop them for defensive purposes, so nobody invades them. on top of that, if they actually tried to nuke anyone other than south korea for some insane reason, the missiles would be intercepted, and it's likely five years from now they'll have a missile interception system surrounding them entirely.

if you think they are a threat, you're a tool to propaganda. they run against globalist capitalistic interests by being mostly closed off. that's all it comes down to. that's why the west cares so fucking retarded much about "communism" whenever it's attempted. one less pocket to get their hands into.

The Syria war is the forefront of world politics right now. It is the culmination of years of work to destabilize the region. They won't let it go to Assad that easily. They will try and make Trump act for sure.

>Have a jewish son in law
>Give power to him
>Get undermine
>Go to war for our (((Greatest Ally)))

Days without jewish tricks: 0...YOU CAN'T TRUST JEWS.

Obongo wasn't even pro-Israel in his last days, he started cozying up with Iran, hoping to end the war from another side. Trump is literally a step back in American liberation for zionism

from*

Be real. A statement about chemical attacks in Syria is not the same as a declaration of war.

If trump invades syria and blows the fucking hell out of isis, then the main thing causing destableization in the middle east(isis) will be in hell, thus ending the refugee crisis, thus ending the influx of shit skin refugees into europe.

>implying a land invasion of Syria wouldn't just send a couple more million """"refugees"""" into Europe

Youre assuming that just by invading Syria we'll destroy isis. Isis operates in a lot of countries, and wont be destroyed by losing syria, and anyway, the only thing were going to do in syria is destroy the once stable government, and letting isis and the fsa fight over the remains, causing more destablization.
Then we all know whats next

CNN: Look at all these dead children, open your doors Europe its the right thing to do!!

I absolutely support our President and Commander-in-Chief.

>if you think NK is a threat you're a tool
North Korea is dangerous not just because they have nukes but also because the Nork government could easily experience a power struggle which would endanger East Asia if nukes spilled over or were in an unstable state.

If it was possible to take out North Korea without a nuclear response I'd be all for it in a heartbeat.

well if we destroy isis, won't that stop some of the refugee problem?

>If trump invades syria and blows the fucking hell out of isis
EXCEPT ATTACKING ASSAD AND THE SYRIAN ARMY WILL LEFT A VOID IN POWER LIKE IN LIBYA WHERE ISIS IS NOW BASED!!!
Americans really have a short time memory.
Most likely due to being such a young country.

But we cant by just invading syria and sure as hell wont focus on it. The global media is focusing on Assad, not Isis