Fuck the shills, Syria and Iran deserve to get glassed by trump

so ive been seeing a lot of shit flinging after trump changed his opinion on Assad.
just wanted to say i dont give a fuck if he glasses Syria or Iran and neither should any other trump supporter.
What have Syria and Iran provided for society? practically fucking nothing, they only exist to get eventually fucking glassed and have their oil stolen, not to mention they are both huge trouble makers for the west.
Assad gassed his own people and deserves death.
ill say it again, fuck the shills, it doesn't matter if two shit holes in the middle east get glassed.
im actually quite excited to see trump completely fuck them.

this

Just go to war with Spain bong don't try to drag us down with you because you are bloodthirsty

Holy fuck go back to the Donald.

Syria and potential ww3 were one of /pol's main gripes with Hilary. I fucking hate that this board has become a cheerleading squad. We can't have any discussion between the "dumpf is finished" and the "le donald can do no wrong" posts.

Nuke Israel first faggot, then we can move onto the harmless sand people.

You're fucking retarded and know nothing about ME geopolitics and western relations with those countries.

This.
Microdick stormfaggots on suicide watch.

Protip: kikes are better than you

fuck off shills.
00.2$ has been deposited into your account.

Finally, a voice of reason.

>Assad gassed his own people

Guess you believe Hitler killed a trillion heebs too, kike.

Syria is literally at war with Isreal.

Trump has consistently stated his love for Isreal.

So me siding with Assad over Trump is a jewish shilling?

I hope you're a troll because it would ruin my day to learn people this retarded actually exist somewhere.

It's just rhetoric thus far. If he actually goes in to overthrow Assad with Iraq tier boots will on the ground I'll be pissed.

Geeeeeeee.........

fuck off shill

OF COURSE A PAKI FROM LONDONISTAN WOULD HATE ON ASSAD

We get it, you Sunnis hate Assad and want your "moderate" beheaders to win.

Instead of glassing Syria and Iran, we should glass London instead. Whites aren't even a majority anymore and the mayor is an inside terrorist who has said the UK needs to get used to terrorist attacks.

Ban all Paki posters from the UK

Get the fuck out you fucking low info newfag nigger.

Why so much hate for Iran but not for saudis or qatar?

For one they are the ones keeping jews in check.

>fuck the shills please take out the guy we really really want out please

>t. kike shills playing 4d chess
literally fucking kill yourselves.
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A COUPLE OF SHIT HOLES IN THE MIDDLE EAST?????????

I mean i like you guys better than shareblue but come on jidf you guys have been slipping over the last 3 years

I DON'T WANT MORE FUCKING REFUGEES
I DON'T WANT TO HAND POWER OVER TO ISLAMISTS
I DON'T WANT MORE DEAD CHRISTIAN SYRIANS
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING KIKE

fuck off shill.

OY VEY DONT QUESTION THE FUCKING NARRATIVE YOU USLESS GOYS

NO HOW ABOUT YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF SHIT SKIN FUCK NO REAL WESTERNER WOULD GIVE A SHIT IF TWO TROUBLE MAKERS IN THE MIDDLE EAST GOT FUCKED BY THE TRUMP LITERALLY FUCKING OFF YOURSELF CUNT.

Why dont we nuke israel and go from there?

>t. kike calling everyone else a kike trying to play 342D chess

Ok chayim whatever you say

israel is literally a ally to the west (apart from the corrupt kikes) why nuke them dumb ass???

P I S S O F F
I
S
S
O
F
F

Remember to report all jidf threads

>I DON'T WANT MORE DEAD CHRISTIAN SYRIANS
They are shitskins first and christian second. Same with african christians.

Gas attack wasn't real. Sarin kills on skin contact. You are a shill and will hang like the dog you are.

>Brit telling American workers that they deserve to be sent by their government to die fighting Russians in some sandbox halfway across the world.
Those who disagree are shills.
Sup Forums 2017

Syria was the o not true secular country in the Middle East where Muslims, Christians and even Jews lived.

Free healthcare
Free education until your PhD
Government subsidized pretty much everything.

Self sustaining economy.

Their only fault? Refusing to allow Qatar to build an oil pipeline (2010) to Europe because Syria didn't want to hurt its long ally Russia.

If Assad agreed he would be a trillionaire now and a model for democratic presidents.

Trump! watch out! you stand on shoulders of people who made unbelievable sacrifice to get you there

If you betray them, they will leave your rank and you'll truly see how savage are those kikes that you gave power to!

that's the picture of Mussolini and his "First Family"

>israel is literally an ally to the west

>not to mention they are both huge trouble makers for the west.
Oh? When was the last time an Iranian national blew anything up?

BEADY

Israel first, then we can worry about their pets.

Mandatory reminder that it's nearly the 50th anniversary of our "ally" murdering american sailors to try and drag us into their shitty war as a failed false flag.

This is the reason why

You would nuke the one keeps some pets at bay.

I would nuke these first.

How about you leave them the alone?

Always attacking states for Israel. Let them stone and blow each other up in their fucking shitholes if the want to. Who cares?