So I had gone full 1488 and already been into white nationalism when I got redpilled by The Greatest Story Never Told...

So I had gone full 1488 and already been into white nationalism when I got redpilled by The Greatest Story Never Told and all that. Had been browsing pol for a few months and then decided to do one of those DNA tests to verify my whiteness. Got it back and was shocked to find out I had a small percentage of african genes. I'm as pure white looking as anybody but as per the one drop rule and my own definition I am effectively a nigger now.

I felt pretty stupid and even wanted to believe it was a mistake but it's too big to be statistically insignificant and I have a racially ambiguous grandfather who was said to be Native American. well apparently not. So, being that I wouldn't be accepted among the 'pure' whites although I'm 99.2% white european and could LARP as pure and literally no one would ever know unless they DNA tested me, it's hard to have the same ideology as I did before. Kinda poked a big hole in my air balloon so to speak, so now I don't really know what to think. The fate of the white race is not really my fight because I'm not a real white person and if I did stay interested in it I would just be disrespected by people who think they're purer than me. The concept of whiteness is kinda vague anyway and some consider Slavs and southern Europeans as not white anyway. Preserving British or Irish or German heritage is a little less ambiguous and vague so maybe those are actually something worth fighting for rather than the vague idea of white. Also I got a miniscule amount of jew too so feel free to ridicule me for that.

I don't know why I'm saying it all here because you all will probably just say neck yourself nigger but maybe someone else has been through the same thing.

>racially ambigious grandfather who is Nati-

WOOWOWOWOOOWOWOOWOWOWOWWOWOOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWWOWOWOWOWOOWWOOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOWOWOOWOOWOWOWWOWOWOWOOWOW

She looks like a girl who dates asian guys

Pls kys

Who gives a shit.
sage

You could always fight for the preservation of the peoples who are majority white but with a little african and jewish heritage. It's less vague, it makes sense, it's a cause worth fighting for.

niggerfaggot
sage

>

The one drop rule was created by southern retards and Jewish slave owners(who are themselves mixed as fuck).

Don't worry about it. If you look white you're white. If you have children with a white woman they'll be even more white

60% white detected

Do you have white skin and blue eyes?
More importantly do you have the urge to spread globalism and tolerance and destroy pure white cultures and people? If not then I guess you can be considered white.

Ok, to your point if I was 5% native or something at least that's not african.

no

I think that's a little too obscure, it'll be hard to start a movement

you're right but the whole foundation of preserving the white race is being fully white. no mixing is tolerated

I'm a Spanish/African decended Jew and smarter and more well off than 99% of this board, don't be too hard on yourself

The strictly materialistic view of race is garbage anyway.

One drop rule should only apply to phenotype not genotype
Don't go full retard man

I have blonde hair and hazel eyes. everyone in my family has a greenish or blueish hazel.

It's not that I hate myself now but as far as political ideology and everything, I was ready to fight for that. Now it's a conflicting feeling

This.
Don't be autistic OP

Let me greentext that for you:

>niggers are inferior
>b-but wait I'm a nigger
>I can't possibly be inferior because I'm so great
>niggers must not be inferior

>strawmanning white nationalism this hard

>he actually fell for the biggest meme ever told

my nigga mew-two once said that the conditions of ones birth don't matter

get off our board nigger

I wanted to point the absurdity of what you are saying.
Race is an arbitrary distinction used originally by colonial merchants to justify the usage of foreign lands for the cultivation of sugar and rubber and so on, and an ethno state will never happen because for most people being white is not something that resonates with them, it's not important, being white is not an intrinsic or meaningful part of one's identity.

>you're right but the whole foundation of preserving the white race is being fully white. no mixing is tolerated
We are well past the all or nothing phase. If you want a nation of 100% pure, never even slightly mixed a long long time ago, tribe of people you are going to have one very small group of mixed between cucked and uncucked.

The Nazis even knew this much which is why they had the Nuremberg rules for who was and wasn't considered a German. You could literally be part Jewish and still be considered a German Aryan. In fact, you could even be half Jewish and you could still be one if you received a certificate.

Also, DNA tests are fairly inaccurate when it comes to small percentages and they tell you so before you even send it in.

Yeah some indignant asshole greentexting with no source really refutes a 6 hour documentary

Australia is where britain sent their retard babies you faggot

fair point

>tfw waiting for my dna results

hold me bros, I don't want to turn out a nigger like OP

The one drop rule is dumb given how much races mixed during slavery, at least in America. For example, the French breed 1/8th black women as sex slaves. By most accounts no one could tell if these women had any African ancestry except for their masters records. Also these women had a better than average chance to escape and start a new life as white. Source: old family property records and hearsay.

Don't sweat it OP. Now you can enjoy all the pussies of the human rainbow, guilt-free!

You are fine.

>America is a racemixed country and it's hard to find any white person here who has 100% full white blood.

If your skin is white and you don't have any other races in you as far back as your great grandfather, you are fine.

Understand that it is you mission now is to have white children. You can continue your white heritage as long as you continue to have white children.

You can also fuck other races, if you please, but do not have kids with them. If you do happen to fall into this undesirable situation, then adopt a white child.

Raise it in the name of the white race, and white nationalism, and teach it to continue your race.

Hoped my words have helped. 14/88

>SIEG HEIL

(((They))) always slip in a tiny % of non-white during those tests, to illicit exactly the reaction they got from you. Also so they can push their "hurrdurr we're all the same, see goy? You're black, too!"

Seriously. I've never seen one come back as 100% white European.

1 shekel deposited, for a good goy

You know slavery wasn't everywhere, right? You're basically saying that the one drop rule doesn't apply because America is white, and America is white because the one drop rule doesn't apply. Anyone with half a brain can see that America is not white.

Could it be, perhaps, that with all this international travel and population movement that our genes have been muddled?

You do know those DNA test facilities always add a miniscule amount of african dna in their results print out so no one can feel empowered about being 100% white right?

yeah dude

I think that's likely in my case

that is one advantage

I would never breed with a non-white so if I have children they will be 99.7% white or so

I thought that, trying to justify it to myself. My grandma had the test and was 100% white. Her ex husband (my real grandpa) is the suspected black carrier. He's definitely not fully white

Nah. But here's your shekel, goy.

I get what you're saying.

Also, the one drop rule is fucking retarded anyway.

You look white and act white, you are white. End of story.

Well, not just breeding. Any white nationalist wouldn't breed with a non-white. I'm talking about if you were to be in an interracial relationship.

Really gets the noggin joggin

What if they don't look white but act white?

I might actually put that to the test. I know I'm 100% white without a doubt. Both sides of my family have traced the line back to the late 1600's, not a single person that wasn't Irish, English or Scottish.