Why are """redpilled""" girls so ugly and liberals so good looking?

Why are """redpilled""" girls so ugly and liberals so good looking?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/Also,
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia5YkZfz-_4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY&index=4&list=LLFeIek8Xu42A58x8c5nOmkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does she have mustaches over her eyes?

When your brother is your uncle you don't tend to have much luck in the gene pool

OP makes gay thread, sad, many such cases. That waifu just needs to manage her brows a bit better. Not a deal breaker by any means.

it's the camera lense making her face look horsish

bitches makeup is ridiculous. the eyebrow trend is cringe as fuck

Looks like the average Colombian whore who immigrate everywhere to escape their country.

Here is a real liberal qt

But you just have to imagine the rest of her body hair situation

Retarded nigger

I'd hate to imagine your situation if the idea of scissors, tweezers, and a razor sounds so outlandish.

her parents watched too much seinfeld

Shit taste senpai. Tinder in NYC is a parade of liberal waifus and the occasional warthog conservative like the girl in the OP.

I like big eyebrows

Why is her big toe infinitely shorter than the rest? 2/10 would not bang.

For you

>every 18-26 year old female's tinder profile ever
>has to mention "adventure", junk food, and netflix

Jesus christ, what do you even say as an opening line to one of these cookie cutter whores?

You would know

Theyre whores. Just talk to them like they are.

You try saying that you think they are a cookie cutter whore

It's been scientifically proven that conservative women are more attractive Shareblue:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/

Also, sage

I need to make a tinder account, I did it in the past half-heartedly with stupid pics and a non-serious bio and only got matched with bulbous bitches. What should I put in my profile to have better chances?

A fan of Based Lenny?

Dude you have such a nigger taste, that girl looks disgusting and I can smell his STD from here.

imply you'll do oral. if she gives the ddlg vibe call her princess. pick up lines about giving head work surprisingly well as long as you're not an ugly dude

true, but not on dating sites bc they rarely have a reason to use them

damn foot fags

You got that backwards

>footfag
Kys

Plus that chink is doing everything it can to pretend to be white.

Shit tier

"6'6"

Good looking girl.

You are all gay as fuck.

Sage this shit thread

You sound awfully deceited. Here's a hint, good looking conservatives don't use tinder, only desperate ugly ones do. Also, who the fuck uses tinder to find a waifu? Do you want your waifu to be a whore?

>It's been scientifically proven that conservative women are more attractive Shareblue:washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/Also, sage

When you consider that the liberal female demographic includes land whales, dykes and face piercers/head shavers etc

Liberal women are normally hideous.

Conservative women dress better, look after themselves better (less drugs/drink) and have some pride in their appearance.

No competition.

>who the fuck uses tinder to find a waifu?
This.

The only good place to find a waifu is inside of a videogame.

I get succ from fresh pussy every week and have amassed of harem of slampieces that are solid 8/10s.

Is that why you spend your time on 4chin?

you are shit tier, every girl in your country is either fat fuck or a feminist that loves coal-burning

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia5YkZfz-_4

Im 5'10", could this possibly backfire?

how do you know shes redpilled you faggot?

You must be one fat piece of shit to think shes hot.

Didnt realize this was /r9k/

Did you assume OP's sexuality?
Check your privileges fecal duke.

Ha this is total bullshit and you are a faggot

Theoretically speaking, if I happened to be an attractive female and got the tinder app and used a photo of me in a trump hat and just put Sup Forums in my description, what kind of tail would I start matching with? I have only ever seen this app in screenshots on here so I know nothing else about it

This is better

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY&index=4&list=LLFeIek8Xu42A58x8c5nOmkw

Why do fucking idiots like you insist on posting gay ass fucking shit on Sup Forums

Fat lesbian girls who demand that you not wear scented products in the office, arent fucking red pilled you piece of shit

Is 26 years old young enough guys? Do you think shes good to have kids with?

i am that tall. height isn't enough and liar like you make that shit hard to prove until we meet irl

Whores on tinder dont actually read the bio at all. They just go off of pics bro.

What a great example of professional journalism...

That's not true. I have a redpilled Christian qt 10/10 gf, although she's not as rightwing as me.

underrated post

This. That OP girl is pretty cute.

Who isn't?