Gu... Guys, Requesting assistance

Could it be? Is there hope? 20 year old Virgin BRIT.

You're doing a wonderful job hiding your powerlevel.

You are a fucking retard.

Tell her about the Jews

same difference

good luck bro

Why do you say xx all the time what is this shit is this a code for other CIA agents to recognize you so you can coordinate very coordinated attacks to kill me so you and other CIA agents finish their evil coordinated plan to stop me from fulfilling my ultimate masterplan to save the world?

simply ebin xx

I think op needs to smoke more rooki

I feel proxy embarrassment reading this. You are 12, not 20.

Tell her you've only had anal sex and if that counts as losing your virginity?

Lots of girls go around sucking dick and getting assfucked but call themselves virgins.

You meet her and its a 34 year old guy called Gary.

When in doubt, use emojis. Normalfags eat that shit up.
>t. leaf who has had to hide their power level for too fucking long

What is that gay xx shit? Fucking Millennials.

see Thanks Ameribro
Too soon going to be gradual with this one.

But what about /OUR EMOJI/?

>Gradually calls her a whore

yea that's true
I heard you american's dont put x's or kisses what they actually mean on the end of your messages but then again i heard you didn't get SMS until like 10 years ago, i'm 30 ;) ahahaha

Is this even human speech?

The ok sign emoji is better. Can be used to respond to anything, basically

send her dick pic, then block her and never speak to her again

Cringe city

based pussy, yea i'm going to fuck this up

>Is there hope?

If you have to ask us, and also judging by the way you communicate, the answer is most likely no.

Just match her pace and don't go full autist on her. If you are considering a long term relationship then try and drop tiny fucking red pills. Build them up over the course of two years and congrats you have your own redpilled qt. Your dream woman doesn't exist, you have to forge her

1. Take it to /r9k/ faggot.
2.Women donet tell you the trurth when talking about how they're "Totally a virgin."

I've literally heard "I had sex once but he dumped me so it doesn't count." She's a massive fucking roastie dude.

>Is there hope?

Rhetorical, i was simply showing there is.

Already dropped a few little red pills gonna cool off them for a while, read earlier it's best to go slow with that (over 2 years like you say), ease them in to it and then let them do the rest of the work themselves... going to forge the shit out of this. Thanks Leaf.

Jesus Christ OP, i'm no PUA, but holy fuck is this the kind of communication that women get wet for now a days? No fucking wonder I don't get too many replies. The end is nigh lads.

>Knock knock
>Who's there?
>The
>The what?

You calling a lady a hoe? Serious?

If you want to neg her, tell her her cunt smells like fermented shrimp cocktail.

From the looks of this, there is not only no hope for you, humanity itself is doomed.

Trips have the verdict.

>that excessive use of emojis
>20
There is no way any of you is older than 14.

Millenials are like 14% virgins... rare but totally believable. I met an American girl a virgin at 24, she was actually kind of autistic...

Ask her to send nudes.

Yea, bantz apparently... not my cup of tea but fuck it

sent her pic related and asked when she want's her first appointment... reply's lagging

you write like a faggot xx
and should kill yourself xx

Inb4 she's an inbred paki.