What are some redpill ways to get laid in college. I'm decent looking and 6'1 but an autist. How do I get laid. help

What are some redpill ways to get laid in college. I'm decent looking and 6'1 but an autist. How do I get laid. help

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0087889/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you have to ask, out of all places, in a chinese cartoon image board, the nazi section, then nothing can help you

Cosby method works

>posts beautiful almost perfect male
Hrm

>black/white mix child w/ autism, a speech impediment, and the thought process of a bag of almonds
>beautiful

Boning random sluts in college is super dangerous these days. If they regret fucking you in the slightest they'll tell the college feminists you took advantage of them and they'll run you out of town on a rail.

You want a real redpilled way to have sex with a woman?

Find a girl you actually like, respect and trust and have a relationship with her instead of joining in on the degenerate hedonism of college life.

this, college was a great time

Everybody replying to this shit is reddit.

>6'1"

There's your problem, manlet

t.6'4" master race

Op btfo

>I'm decent looking and 6'1
Craigslist. Post a shirtless photo (crop out your face) and talk about your sexuality. Say you just want a FWB. Be 100% honest that you are just looking to fuck around. This worked for me several times in college. Just make sure to wear a rubber.

Find a nice christian woman and marry her dawg. You'll get laid on your wedding night bruh.

Don't post a dick pic and don't send it unless she asks for it btw.

OP I got you

What you need to do is realize sex is some basic ass shit that we all romanticized in our heads and ask for sex is no different than asking for a cup of water. Sluts are a dime a dozen and their pussy is nothing special, save the anxiety for women who are actually worth something. You see a slut try to not see her as a human but as a sex toy you have to kiss up to before the good shit. The only reason dudes can't get laid is because they are way too intimidated by the sluts. You see a slut you want to fuck, go say hi, be nice and try to make her laugh...that's all it takes. You can straight up put on a fake personality if it helps since you're just trying to get laid. You stop fearing loose women, a lot of them will fuck anyone if you play your cards right.

Seriously though OP, getting laid is as fuck you just have to trust in yourself and stop respecting women. Sometimes it can take me approaching 4 or 5 women in one night before I find the slut who's down to fuck a stranger so don't give up if you get rejected by a few women.

Sleeping around with random college whores is not redpilled to begin with. Find a woman that you actually love and express that love through sex.

tell them you're a part of the online group the Alt Right

This is the answer I'm looking for. I hear lots of women bitching about being used as sexual objects but I've never used a woman like a sexual object.

I'd like to learn how to, because although women may not like it, I want to have sex and want to use them like sexual objects, Just need to know how to treat them like this

Maybe I should dehumanize them in my own mind

Sage

imdb.com/title/tt0087889/

Find a betamale bottom. They are a dime a dozen in college.

Be brave. Plenty of girls have beta orbiters and are actually interested in hooking up, just behave bravely, ie if you see a girl you like tell her straight away.

To be fair, he only commented on his looks not his ability

Dress reasonable, be confident, and don't be afraid to look them in the eyes. Not like serial killer stare, but look at their eyes when they talk, doesn't matter if you are listening. Now you have the height advantage, how heavy, and for the love of God shave the neckbeard if applicable. Can you dance?

Exactly, keep in mind not all women are sluts but the majority are and you just have to butter them up right. The first real step is learning to lie to women. Tell them what they want to hear. The only time you should be honest with a woman is if you plan to turn it into a long term. Respect important women in your life but you have nothing to lose from gaming sluts in bars for the pussy.

weed

This

>What are some redpill ways to get laid [anywhere]
>asking Sup Forums
HOW ABOUT YOU GET OFF Sup Forums AND GO FIND OUT

Half Asian half white guy here. Can this be applied to me? Are white sluts willing to fuck Asian looking guys?

Have BAC Big Asian Cock other than that sorry

this always works for me, pretend to act like bill murray

no seriously, watch every movie he has been in.... not the whole movie, just every part bill is in. study bill. become bill. it doesn't matter if your aren't actually bill, just copy everything he does and for some reason any women will have sex with you..... deviate from your inner-bill for a second while in the gaze of a women and you will not get your dick wet tonight.

do you get it?

More good advice. Be sure to wrap your Willy unless you want to explain to your future wife how you got the herpes. Or that something is burning and it ain't from the sun.

lol only autists think they have to be "brave" to have a perfectly normal social encounter

I can't speak personally because I don't know you but it works for my buddy who is half Vietnamese and he's a manlette. Honestly it should work for anyone especially if try to adapt into your own method. You'll meet some women who won't fuck you but that won't be unique to you, it happens to us all.

>What are some redpill ways to get laid in college
rape seems to be the go to and you get away with it most of the time

Noice

You are truly a lad. Thanks a lot.

Giving up the herbaljew is a good start. I built up my shitty social skills by talking with old people.

t. Chad