>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/211506095#t=47s
bigstory.ap.org/article/ba4881c7d94b4eca8b5ec8021a96f7cc/us-russia-trade-claims-about-who-used-chem-weapons-syria
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council.html
archive.is/8wVJ1
youtu.be/uoduXxVnmFg
twitter.com/dmartosko/status/849663927747309568
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you are getting awoo awoo awoo

its over.......... should have voted jeb as the president........

WE HAVE THE BEST BOTES!

Reminders:

Bannon stepped down from NSC role after finishing his job. He no longer has reason to be there.

Nothing is happening in Syria. Trump only condemns a chemical weapons attack as all world leaders did.

Shilling literally does not change a single mind. Do not reply to shills. Do not reply to people who reply to shills.

BillO in 15 fries.

1. What was the new virus's name?
B. Did we MOE it?

>Complicit is a purely negative word
I somewhat disagree with this interpretation of the English language, actually.

Time to get war mode awooooooo

>tfw trump has the exact same foreign policy as jeb bush

if you are here to shit yourself over words trump used today
please kys

Awoo~
vimeo.com/211506095#t=47s

>Bannon stepped down from NSC role after finishing his job. He no longer has reason to be there.

That is to say, he stepped down and was not fired. He is still chief strategist.

Reminder, crying about MUH CHILDREN MUH GAS and pushing bullshit without any sort of proof is /ptg/ approved now

Trump is obviously being misinformed about the Syria situation by people who have oil interests

Who is the one doing this?

has /ourjudge/ been confirmed?

>>Bannon lost his position in NSC (replaced by globalist) and now sits in the corner while big boi neocons plan invasions

wew

Anyone else gonna kill themselves if war breaks out

Was Bannon really kicked? If he was, why?

Roger that, we have to beat back these shills!

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE SO MUCH SHILLING.

JOURNALISTS LITERALLY TRYING TO COVER THEIR ASS FOR BEING PROVEN WRONG INSTANTLY.

Shills confirmed for butthurt journalists.

bigstory.ap.org/article/ba4881c7d94b4eca8b5ec8021a96f7cc/us-russia-trade-claims-about-who-used-chem-weapons-syria

>Trump issued no ultimatums in comments that were being scoured by world leaders for signs of how the new president would react to a global crisis. In a rare reversal of roles, Trump was more reserved than many of his top advisers — including his U.N. envoy, who revived the hard-hitting rhetoric of Trump's political campaign and strongly hinted some U.S. action was coming.

>Trump himself was noncommittal.

>"I'm not saying I'm doing anything one way or another, but I'm certainly not going to be telling you," he told reporters.

A friendly reminder that Trump knows Assad didn't do this, but he can't say anything yet until evidence has come forth, so he is just gonna talk tough in the meantime to throw red meat at the press and neocons until they either get distracted by the next bullshit or until the real deal of what happened there comes to full light to everyone.

Why is Lou Dobbs telling me that Syria has used chemical weapons at least 5 times in the past 4 years?

friday

No, will happen Friday.

Kicked and replaced by globalist. Still has a job for now but isn't in Trump's inner circle anymore.

shills btfo again

Hell no, I'll be here just to see how Trump supporters rationalize it. Would be interesting at the very least.

Oy vey, Assad just gassed 60 thernovillian babies! I guess you have to get rid of him now, huh, Drumpf?

SHILLS MUST DIE

>muh assad muh trumps a neocon
Fuck off. We don't know the facts. There's reason to be suspicious that Assad carried out the attacks, but Trump has not done anything yet that merits freaking out.
>bannon btfo lolololol
Bannon was only temporarily on the NSC. He's still in the White House, still Chief Strategist, still has security clearance, and can still attend NSC meetings.

Also, WE ARE NOT FORGETTING ABOUT OR IGNORING SUSAN RICE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU SHILL
DRAIN THE SWAMP
LOCK THEM ALL UP

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council.html

>Bannon was put on the NSC’s “Principals Committee” as a check on former National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn to make sure Flynn carried through with a directive to depoliticize the NSC, a senior administration official told Fox News.

>"[Obama administration National Security Adviser] Susan Rice operationalized the NSC during the last administration," Bannon said in a statement. "I was put on to ensure that it was de-operationalized. [National Security Adviser] General [H.R.] McMaster has returned the NSC to its proper function."

>Bannon only attended one meeting of the Principals Committee and Flynn was fired from his role in mid February after misleading Vice President Mike Pence about conversations he had with a Russian official.

>With McMaster replacing Flynn, Trump saw no need for Bannon to stay on the committee as a check on Flynn, the official said.

>Bannon is still permitted to go to NSC meetings.

-.-

John McCain on Martha McCallum just now.
>Aren't you tired of seeing dead children?

THE AUDACITY OF THIS FUCKING NEOKIKE

archive.is/8wVJ1

On April 3rd:
"Tomorrow a media campaign will begin to cover intense air raids on the Hama countryside and use of chlorine against civilians"

When did this current shill attack begin? April 4th.

Really.

Makes.

You.

Fucking.

Think.

The cloture, Chuck.

Reminder that Trump is an active ZOG cuck and his supporters are cultists indoctrinated by the Kikes.

AND THERE IS NO TURNING BACK, GOYIM

Is the Trump/Putin bromance over now because Syria?

i am always amazed how many people underestimate trump after all the winning

I do hope shills enjoy themselves now, we all know the Democratic Party and the CIA have a long history of tying up loose ends when all is said and done.

Is anyone watching CNN?
How are they reacting to the Bannon demotion?

Yes. Actual discussion is for shareblue shills only.

It's not always wine and roses, user, and not everything is a distraction.

Hillary2020

No seriously, why can't Trumpkids make an argument without using "shill"?

>call "neckbeards in their parents' basement who masturbate to anime" nazis
>effectively undermine the holocaust and the death of all of my peoples
oy vey!

Why, what did he do?

WE HAVE THE BEST NIGGERS, DON'T WE FELLOW CENTIPEDES?!? LOOK AT THIS NIGGER WITH A MAGA CAP

NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN AWOOOOOO

Reposting this from the last thread

I think this is the full statement from Trump

>Today's chemical attack in Syria against innocent people, including women and children is reprehensible and cannot be ignored by the civilized world. These heinous actions by the Bashar al-Assad regime are a consequence of the past administration's weakness and irresolution," Trump said in a statement. "President Obama said in 2012 that he would establish a 'red line' against the use of chemical weapons and then did nothing. The United States stands with our allies across the globe to condemn this intolerable attack.

Here's Tillerson
>"Those who defend and support him, including Russia and Iran, should have no illusions about Assad or his intentions," Tillerson said in a statement. "Anyone who uses chemical weapons to attack his own people shows a fundamental disregard for human decency and must be held accountable."

Trump doesn't directly blame Assad and doesn't give any indication what, if anything, he intends to do about it. Tillerson basically does the same, note the "anyone who uses" instead of labeling Assad.

I don't like the rhetoric, but neither of them are exactly declaring war.

I see some articles say
>My attitude HAS changed about Assad
And others say
>POSSIBLY, my attitude has changed about Assad
Which ones telling the truth?

>Bannon completes how goal, returns to his regular job
>"lol faggot got fired!"

KILL LEFTISTS, KILL THEM ALL!

he literally said assad did it and that is was horrible. all 95dimensional chess right?

>"Yesterday's chemical attack, a chemical attack that was so horrific in Syria against innocent people, including women, small children and even beautiful little babies, their deaths were an affront to humanity," Trump said from the Rose Garden. "These heinous actions by the Assad regime cannot be tolerated. The United States stands with our allies across the globe to condemn this horrific attack and all other horrific attacks, for that matter."

no don't you see? Trump supports McCain now. We're all neocons now because if we oppose Trump on any issue at all, it means we're shills

Citations needed. Otherwise, you might as well just be a Trump shill making neetbucks from your Kike Overlords.

Because they're running out of ways to defend him without ad hominem.

Ryan Dawson called this whole Syrian shitshow back in 2012

youtu.be/uoduXxVnmFg

>Literally puts more blame on obama than assad

>DATS IT HEZ NEOKOHEN NAOW
Honestly,i hope you are shills for your sake....because if you aren't you are pretty fucking stupid

So it's just having tough words while not shoving anything on or off the table?

bet he doesn't care about dead Palestinian kids, amirite

hnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Is trump too dumb to see see what's going on here?

How come that perfectly translates to English and yet even simple German doesn't?

Send him back to Nam!

stop making trump threads you fucking nu pol kike lovers

Bannon lost security clearance. Trump is a shill.

Trumpers are ideological enemies.

Because they are the shills themselves.

>believing the administration's spin

lmao

>sorting and naming all my images
should have done this a long time ago.

actual discussion is not what people are doing
actual discussion would be lets try to convice trump or someone that war in the ME is a bad idea
someone could tweet at don jr or something
>trump used a word omg time to burn it all to the ground
that is not discussion

Don't believe shills. They're liars and they don't have souls.

>bannon decides to leave NSC since the deepniggers seem to be under control
>false flag happens the moment he leaves since the niggers think they are safe
>oh did he forget to mention he left on his own accord and had the same clearance and could come back whenever he wanted?
top kek

Was about to post something similar - if you are Trump and you've said repeatedly that you are not going to say what your strategy is because it's retarded to do that when you are talking about military action, is suppose you might make statements that would lead the rebels that Oblammy and Shillary installed to think you're coming after Assad which would lead them to act in a much more blatant manner.

Til Mattis comes in and fucks your shit up.

I assume this overreaction is the latest shill narrative to detract from Susan "Getting Fried" Rice, because anyway who has read Trumps books or paid any attention at all would know that what he says is often to distract or set the stage for the move he really wants to make.

The press is really helping him out if that's the case, the rebels are fucking ISIS anyway and they are getting their gibs from us anymore. They are now past their expiration date

What's the gestalt on Tillerson? is he still our guy? I didn't like some of the anti-Russia stuff he said in his confirmation hearing.

they were talking about trumps reaction to oreily's sexual assault allegations...tl;dw; emotionally charged fake news

How many shills do you think have already been killed?

This. Keep fighting. We can get this banned. Start making threads.

he cometh

>like clockwork

stop shitting up the board /r/eddit

Senate neocons are going to steer Trump wrong and he's going to believe them.

anything to defend your precious Drumpf, right?

twitter.com/dmartosko/status/849663927747309568
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SHILLS BTFO

Still retains his security clearance as well

MSNBC says Trump's more exrteeme right wing supporters are being marginalized as well informed professionals (NEOCONS) take over Trump's administration.

Which is more effective, Goreposting or Reichposting?

Former Trump supporter here, after all the media attempts at character assassination, after all the disinfo spread by the MSM, after Flynn and Sessions, after all these things I stood by Trump. But this single statement that condemns chemical attacks and Bannon stepping down from a position despite staying in his main role as chief strategist is too much, I simply in good conscience cannot stand by him any more.

What about the dead Palestinian children Israel is responsible for?

heyyyy russiaaa!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDD:DDDDD

you're bere right :---DDD It was BIA backed rebuls who hidden illegal chemistry kit in their basebent. :DD and bomb hit it BOOOOOOOOOOOM. Terrible

please Russia you get my bemision to wipe rebbuls off the map :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD syria is yoouurs :-----D pls brink tanks

god bless AMeriga :DDD

P.s. me and putin no frenbs ok.

Hopefully reason prevails as it did in 2013

>doesnt directly blame Assad

Some of you guys are so stupid I'm surprised you can turn on your computers. Reread Trump's statement the say again that he doesn't directly blame Assad

You guys are in such fucking denial and damage control mode because Trump isn't really what you see him as. Far from it.

See

There's lots of languages that are more grammatically similar to English than other European ones.

Mandarin for example, a lot of sentences you can translate into English in perfect word sequence.

No one is this stupid. He was probably blackmailed by Jews.

He is a stupid piece of shit after all. I think we can stop hyping him up now. Seriously.

There are still some cool things about him; catching kiddy fuckers, keeping illigals out, trashing media, but he will turn more and more into another puppet.

man a so glad that hillary is not president rn

You're a leftist. You're too dumb to think critically.

beautiful human submarine

HE OPENLY BLAMED THE ASSAD REGIME, HOW FUCKING BLIND ARE YOU?

IM PISSING IN MY PANTS WITH LAUGHTER HOLY KEK

If you say so.

shill narrative always comes crashing down

>3rd generation holocaust survivor

Wut ?

WTF I'm a 8th generation potato famine survivor.

Depends on whom they shill for. In any case, I'd venture that number is higher than zero. The very thought of such a reality doesn't sit well with the left, though.