Inferior funny

does anyone have any more images like this?
they really make me laugh

and like this

Shitty pic Op beat this

Thanks, I was looking for that one to complete the set.

post your set

post your set these are fucking hilarious. I don't even get them, they're just really funny.

Only had two.

Not even trying to be edgy when I ask this: Are aboriginals human? Could they interbreed with a white or an asian or an african?

Is it like a mule when the offspring are sterile?

damn

I can laugh at these
>T.100pctwhite

Dude I was eating.

all of these are funny but still i'm looking for ones like this ^^

>has German soda

right back at ya

these are getting funny as fuck, i don't think there is one that can top the italy one though, where he says he is descended from the romans and has zero african blood

Why is that guy sleeping in trashcan? It must be uncomfortable

sleeping in beds ruins your muscles for sleeping in garbage cans, its why they don't have beds in slavland

I never really understood this one. Why would someone have to be white to be able to determine who's white? Do we rely on tigers to tell us who's a tiger?

If they could speak I'd definitely trust them on that issue

Try lurking more retard

This is a good one.

thic

If my experiences here and on both continents are anything to go by, yuros are nowhere near as intelligent, refined, and well mannered as they claim

harsh

>guerra de carreras cuando
It's supposed to mean "race war when", but "carrera" means race as in a car race, not white race or black race. The correct word is "raza".
I know nobody fucking cares but it just really activated my almonds, fix that if you can.

>Americans
>Smell bad
Europeans sure do love to project.

Yea but where are all the brown people then?

>car race war when???

The spainiard saying this during a political discussion seems pretty accurate to me.

I love these guys