>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DRqye3PmTk0
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council.html
youtu.be/ywjIISlUrRs
youtu.be/3iJwrKFf5kc
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/05/donald-trump-thinks-susan-rice-committed-crime/
foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/04/05/benghazi-hero-kris-tanto-paronto-susan-rice-is-pathological-liar.html
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/04/05/susan-rice-unmasking-scandal-cries-out-for-grand-jury.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/05/ann-coulter-russian-emperors-new-clothes/
brookings.edu/experts/susan-e-rice/
npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/16/510047606/obama-adviser-susan-rice-cites-syrian-war-as-biggest-disappointment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ᵃʷᵒᵒ

Drumpf is a shill

drumpf is a shill

Check digits

REMINDER: TRUST TRUMP

If he goes for regime change in Syria it's merely 4D Chess don't doubt Trump. If Trump says Assad must go, then he must go. We need to trust trump no matter what.

Soon

Reminders:

Bannon stepped down from NSC role after finishing his job. He was not fired. He still attends NSC meetings and still has security clearance.

Nothing is happening in Syria. Trump only condemned a chemical weapons attack as all world leaders did.

Shilling literally does not change a single mind. Do not reply to shills. Do not reply to people who reply to shills.

BillO on now!

youtube.com/watch?v=DRqye3PmTk0

Are traps /our guys/?

>Trump says, suggests, does ________
>BUT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE.
>TRUMP IS A LIAR!

So this is their new 'story' for the next few days. They'll be back on 'RUSSIA' by Monday.

Two types of shills here: neocon shills and shills that ironically pose as us and claim that whatever Trump does is right.

I think we should be critical with Trump, but I think it's kind of silly to hallucinate scenarios based on some bullshit that he said today. Do you think he's that weak to suddenly flip on foreign policy? I dunno, it just doesn't logically make sense to me. With any other President, I'd be up in arms, but we already established that Trump is not a normal human being. We just can't operate on the same standards as we did with previous administrations anymore.

NOT HUMAN

go smaller

starting to think so. women have abandoned their roles.

SHILLS MUST DIE

>muh assad muh trumps a neocon
Fuck off. We don't know the facts. There's reason to be suspicious that Assad carried out the attacks, but Trump has not done anything yet that merits freaking out.
>bannon btfo lolololol
Bannon was only temporarily on the NSC. He's still in the White House, still Chief Strategist, still has security clearance, and can still attend NSC meetings.

Also, WE ARE NOT FORGETTING ABOUT OR IGNORING SUSAN RICE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU SHILL
DRAIN THE SWAMP
LOCK THEM ALL UP

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council.html

>Bannon was put on the NSC’s “Principals Committee” as a check on former National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn to make sure Flynn carried through with a directive to depoliticize the NSC, a senior administration official told Fox News.

>"[Obama administration National Security Adviser] Susan Rice operationalized the NSC during the last administration," Bannon said in a statement. "I was put on to ensure that it was de-operationalized. [National Security Adviser] General [H.R.] McMaster has returned the NSC to its proper function."

>Bannon only attended one meeting of the Principals Committee and Flynn was fired from his role in mid February after misleading Vice President Mike Pence about conversations he had with a Russian official.

>With McMaster replacing Flynn, Trump saw no need for Bannon to stay on the committee as a check on Flynn, the official said.

>Bannon is still permitted to go to NSC meetings.

haha shills btfo yohohooovement

>When Trump accuses Obama or Rice of wrongdoing they suddenly need proofs

It's not like you're gonna vote Dem or third party in 2020. Fuck off

>that Vaseline
/ourguy/ for sure

They will be.

Susan Rice is definitely jewish

Digits for trump

Can't wait for Trump to go to war with Syria lads. God Bless Reddit and T_D; glory to Israel!

With the irony being that they have no evidence.

We panic when he says WE WILL GO TO WAR WITH SYRIA. Until then, it's millenial estrogen-laced screeching.

NEED NEW BAKER
I MUST GO STUDY FOR MY 10 WORD SPELLING TEST.

Noice

TRUMP LOSES MY VOTE AND SUPPORT IF HE GOES FOR REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA. THAT IS A BRIDGE TO FAR THERE I SAID IT.

Basically, it was lip service for now.

praise kek

looks better than most women desu

Post yfw a grand jury is convened to investigate Susan Rice and the whole leaking thing

Can I get of quick rundown of the Syrian war

I know it has to do with oil barons trying to oust another strongman because of muh democracy but it would be useful to have a simple explanation I could provide to people

>TRUMP LOSES MY VOTE AND SUPPORT IF HE GOES FOR REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA. THAT IS A BRIDGE TO FAR THERE I SAID IT.
of course.
But that's not happening.

I feel at this rate there's going to be a mass exodus from Sup Forums. We can't stop the Redditors. No matter how hard we try they will not go away

Dont worry believe in /ptg/

To the leftist livestock still here:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /trumpgen/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /trumpgen/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

-----------

Also we're not forgetting about SUSAN RICE

Any other politician stands on a stage and cries about MUH CHEMICAL HOLOCAUST IN SYRIA AGAINST CHILDREN, we laugh at how dumb they are.

Trump does it and we apologize endlessly for it and accept no questions on it. Really makes me think

NO YOU MOVE

PIC VERY MUCH RELATED

The shills will not fucking stop. No matter how many times you report their threads the mods almost never delete them.

are you ready?

Is it right for Bill O'rielly to be demonizing syria and Assad?

this gif needs to include the Kekian symbol fix it gif fags

Look up Ryan Dawson in YouTube. No one on the internet knows more about Syria, Israel and Neocons than he does.

Yeah because Assad is a brutal dictator who would kill a million children if it meant holding onto power.

what made the middle east regress so much?

We elected a neocon.

All hope is lost in this country. Trump was our last hope.

updated
>Pres Trump & King Abdullah II Press Conf 4/5/17
youtu.be/ywjIISlUrRs
>Pres Trump meets King Abdullah II of Jordan 4/5/17
youtu.be/3iJwrKFf5kc
fixed
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw

and since one of you niggers complained about "shitskins" that i post, here's a tiffany
>madison is qt ;_;

>There's reason to be suspicious that Assad carried out the attacks

>merely a cohencidence

>All of these 1 post by ID shills
Do they not realize they stick out like a fucking sore thumb? All their time spent here is just a waste for themselves, no one is going to be convinced by their concern shilling.

Oh they're human. They're just influenced by something not human.

>UnTUCCit
I'm always ready for Tuck Time

I WILL VOTE THIRD PARTY FOR SURE.

He hasn't said much at all about it.

W-what if Kushner is just pretending to be a kike so the alt-right media can reeeeeeeeeeeeeee really loud, flex their muscles and give them an excuse to purge the globalists out of the administration?

Yes, Assad is a butcher and gasses children. Trump said so, and we cant question Trump.

He called Assad out by name, basically blaming him for the attack before the facts were in. I'm calmer about it now than I was a few hours ago, but I still hate that he did that no matter what the intent was.

FUCK OFF LINDSEY GRAHAM

>Assad dindu nuffin

fuck off shill go back to /sg/

Aren't we not certain Assad gassed his own people though?

WHATEVER SHILLS WANT TO BURY, POST ABOUT AND KEEP GIVING ATTENTION
THEY WANT TO BURY SUSAN RICE STORIES

KEEP SUSAN RICE IN THE NEWS
KEEP GIVING HER ATTENTION

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/05/donald-trump-thinks-susan-rice-committed-crime/

foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/04/05/benghazi-hero-kris-tanto-paronto-susan-rice-is-pathological-liar.html

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/04/05/susan-rice-unmasking-scandal-cries-out-for-grand-jury.html

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/05/ann-coulter-russian-emperors-new-clothes/

I should rephrase it, I meant suspicious about whether he really did carry out the attacks.

>Assad is capable of doing wrong

please fuck off back to plebbit

brookings.edu/experts/susan-e-rice/

In 2002, the Brookings Institution founded the Saban Center for Middle East Policy, named after Haim Saban, an Israeli-American media proprietor, who donated $13 million toward its establishment.[51] Saban has stated of himself, “I’m a one issue guy, and my issue is Israel”,[52] and was described by the New York Times as a “tireless cheerleader for Israel.”[52] The Centre is directed by AIPAC’s former deputy director of research, Martin Indyk.

The Brookings Institution own NPR:

npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/16/510047606/obama-adviser-susan-rice-cites-syrian-war-as-biggest-disappointment

>Rice, who served as Obama's United Nations ambassador during his first term, says there have been many successes over the past eight years. But she says her biggest disappointment has been the failure of the international community to stop Syria's brutal civil war.

Susan Rice and the Israel Lobby want WAR!

>peace negotiations getting started
>US leader publicly states he won't oust you
>US leader willing to work closely with your greatest ally
>beating back your enemies squarely
HEY, HOW ABOUT I GAS SOME CIVILIANS!

I have a feeling this Syria issue will disappear with the next news cycle. This isn't even the first major gas attack of this war.

It's fine. They are technically not breaking any rules, given that Sup Forums is the last bastion of free speech. Additionally, shills prepare us to defend against the retarded meme arguments that normies will try to use. We have suffered worse, they will have had no long term effect. If Trump betrays any of his campaign promises, I will eat my hat.

Islam obviously

Maybe you should go read his statement and listen to the joint conference with Abdullah, shillberg.

> muh Russia interfered with the election
> oh snap what proof do you have
> trump knew a guy who talked to a russian. Clearly they colluded

> Susan rice broke the law by using us intelligence agencies for political purposes
> LOL PROVE IT VERY SPECIFICALLY LOL

I don't understand why anyone watches this shit

So you just had some dictatorial emergency and just had to gas some civilians? How's the weather in Tel Aviv you hasbara faggot?

I DINDU NUFFIN

>shill trusts Assad over Trump

OUT OUT OUT

The Ex-Shareblue employee who posted the leaks on here said the best way to counter the shills is to
>You need to have them attack things that hurt them. counter attack, deflect their attacks. Every system can turn against themselves

What party you voting next election faggots?

Btw: We should be using the Syria story to drive a wedge in the Russian narrative on the Left.

Nobody does. It's just on in airports and cafeterias.

fuck those earrings are sexy

birb party because muh bernie

so who am I going to Trust...

le cool Syrian guy or an obese racist cheeto

HMMMMMMMMM.....

Libertarian or constitutionalist most likely

thats it
thats all he said

a hell of a lot less then everyone else has done in the past.

Except they're breaking Global Rule 6 and Global Rule 3, and several of the board rules in general.

AmericaFirst USA

I need someone to explain to me the current events

Is Trump actually going to keep the Syrian war going?

I'm too retarded to see the 4D hyper Chess here

Reminder: Shills would have you believe the Russian government over your own.

Do NOT get cucked by shills.

All distraction from Rice and Obamagate

That's not their goal.
They just want to shit up the board to the point people leave.

Otherwise their posts won't be this low quality.

Cernovich just posted that Rice also unmasked pro-Isreali activists during the Iran negotiations.

Bitch is going down. She may bring the rest of them down with her. They were abusing the IC for political ends, and that's fucking illegal.

It depends. I'll always vote for the least Globalist candidate.

1 speech can erase 2 years of support.

How are you guys dealing with this heartbreak? We got duped.

CAN YOU SHILLS SEND ME TO THE EXACT MOMENT TRUMP SAYS HE WILL INVADE SYRIA?

I'M WATCHING PUBLIC ADRESS WITH KING OF JORDAN AND HE ONLY COMDEMS THE ATTACKS AND ACCEPTS THEY WERE PERPETUATED BY ASSAD. THAT'S ALL.

Their whole narrative is crashing and burning, so they're trying to distract with muh Syria muh neocons muh Bannon

I'm a #ShillForJill now.