Alcohol

Are you teetotal Sup Forums?

If not, why not? Alcohol is bad for you. Degenerate, you might say.

I have a couple of glasses of wine or more every now and then.

I don't think it makes me a degenerate at all.

Also
>tfw seeing Soviet propaganda

>hates alcohol
>British flag
Mudshit detected. Alcohol is a part of white culture mudshit

Beer is still wonderful. I make craft beers.

then "white culture" is shit

its degenerate just like heroin it can kill you going cold turkey

What's the matter Habeeb? Don't like the flavor?

I don't think it's good for anyone. Nothing good can come from intoxication

The truth can come out.
in vino veritas

stop drinking now

Kek has spoken

See the thing is, is that Shitskins are the one's who can't stand alcohol because they never evolved with it. They get drunk and addicted more easily. And then they turn around and denounce it.
End yourself.

truth hurts but it will set u free

>average person has 13 beers a year

wtf

that's like 1.5 weekends for me

Jews own all the distilleries

tfw my ancestor started teetotalism

But if i did not drink myself to sleep every night i would fucking murder everyone>
It's the only ting keeping me out of a maximume security prison.

>West Virginia
>North Carolina
>low in alcoholism

There is a difference between use and abuse. Raging alcoholic with burned out liver and no job is not remotely similar to someone drinking 1 or 2 beers or wines a week. One ruins your life the other extends it

if you need to get high to stop yourself from going to prison you're no better than a rapefugee mudshit

u need more help then something out comes out of a bottle

Jews sell hard alcohol
Jews sell escapism
Jews sell vice
Don't buy what the Jew is selling.

This.
Sand niggers brains are too primitive to handle alcohol and use it responsibly.

I don't want to sound like a sandnigger lover but alcohol is a Jews game son.

Jews didn't invent alcohol. I believe the Jews are to blame for many things but not alcohol

Only state flag with a fucking rodent on it

Alcohol existed before Jews. Sumerians began making beer thousands of years ago. Greeks, Romans and other Mediterranean cultures were making wine thousands of years ago. Europeans have been mastering the art of brewing, distilling and fermenting thousands of years.
No where else in the world does such a great culture of drink exist but in the nations settled and inhabited by whites. Alcohol is your culture. Chinks want to mimic it. Mudshits want to destroy it. Jews want to pervert it.

This one time I got so fucked up drinking I had had like 2 shots of whisky and one of rum and then this bulgarian bitch was like 'here this will help you' and she gave me ABSINTHE, so being the autistic retard that I am and not paying attention to what it was, I drank like everything she gave me and then threw up beans on toast all over my Nigerian flat mate, but he was so wasted he didn't even know it happened until he woke up the next morning

it was sick as fuck

Haven't drunk since but my point is be responsible, lads

sometimes i drink a beer or two but weed is better.

I'll drink some wine or a beer on occasion. I'm fine.

I think it's just a retarded infographic made by a mouthbreather and what it actually means is that the average adult consumes 152 ounces of pure ethanol per year, which would be more like 260 beers

Kill yourself, Haji

I don't drink, though. I feel better and have more energy when I am 100% sober than even when I drink in moderation. Try a year without booze and see for yourself.

Drinking restores my power levels. I drink almost every day but about once or twice a week I'll take a day to recover. Booze makes me bold and ambitious. Occasionally I make a bad decision because I'm so drunk, but the drunk version of me is the guy people like. Fuck, he's the guy I like. Cheers!

I've gotten drunk to the point of extreme regret on a handful of occasions. Those close calls with degeneracy, or incidents of temporary immersion in degeneracy, taught me how disgustingly pointless and self-destructive alcohol abuse really is.

>tfw you develop sudden self-awareness while drunk and laughing like a retard
>all the pleasure and euphoria of drinking wears away with time, and then the hangover begins to set in
>lips red, like a faggot with lipstick, from drinking vodka
>face dirty
>hadn't showered in a while because of the episodes of drunkenness
>hair messed up
>realize that alcohol consumption is killing my testosterone levels (look it up; it's true)
>see my yellowing teeth
>realize that I'm destroying my liver and health and increasing my chances of cancer in ten different places
>feel disgusted

Frequent alcohol intoxication is disgustingly nigger-tier.

kek it rly had me going for about 2 seconds

Alcohol is degenerate. I don't drink any of it.

>my face when the smokes, kush and bourbon kick in

Only to those degenerate scum who can't partake without losing control.

No I'm an alcoholic honestly. Not particularly proud of it but I come from a long line of alcoholics. My grandfather got kicked out of his town in Ireland for getting drunk too many times.

Almost every single weekend I get drunk out of my mind and end up waking up in places that I was unfamiliar where I got there. Just last weekend I got drunk at a buddy's house and somehow got back to my house and woke up laying in my backyard with puke all over my clothes. I'm pretty sure I got beat up that night somehow too but I'm not quite sure how. It could have just been my stomach hurting but I had bruises all over my stomach. This is a regular weekend for me and on weekdays I usually don't get that bad after work.

I should probably go to an AA meeting

There's nothing degenerate about alcohol, if it's not abused. It's good for you, in the case of red wine. Humans have been drinking fermented things since they noticed birds acting funny when they ate rotting berries.

I come from a family full of drunks and drug addicts, and I don't drink often, only when I want it. I haven't been drunk since college, I drink until I get a slight buzz, and stop. It's fine. Put on your big boy pants, and stop being a faggot.

/Probably/

I used to go those meetings with my dad, you can actually meet some pretty cool people there ime, and sometimes you even get free food :^)

NO DRINKER HERE!
yep. an aussie. non-drinker. bloke like me could take over the world. wanna know why i dont drink? STANDARDS.

my standards drop to zero with a drink. i polished my boots this morning, took 10 mins. breakfast was pefect- 5 mins and i had a caesar salad. couldn't do that with a drink the night before so i don't.

a drink don't make you a man. and i never had a shortage of girls saying they wouldn't fuck me cause i don't drink.

i dunno mate. AMA i spose.

Some form of alcohol is present in every culture on the planet, dummy, except Islam. Even natives in the rain forest know how to make it.

Or did the sky fairy tell him to not drink? Islam is the only religion that forbids it. And mormons, but they're not a real religion.

"civilization begins with distillation"
i know what you mean, mate.
but what it don't mean is that you HAVE to drink.

You can't trust a man who won't have a drink

Agreed.

im not an alcoholic im an alcohol connoisseur

My friend got in trouble for a DUI and goes to those meetings. I might go with him because he also told me that he meets a lot of cool people and that those meetings help out a lot

I have to go soon because almost all my friends, family, girlfriend, everyone is threatening to cut contact with me unless I stop drinking. I've really fucked up my life in the past year because of it.

This is the very definition of alcoholism. Degenerates like you should stay away from alcohol. You lack restraint.

Never consumed alcohol or any other drug. It's degenerate.

I study, lift and do cardio with my gf.

Alcohol has been used by every society and civilization since the dawn of man. SubSaharans made palm wine or maize based drinks. Tribes in South American made maize based drinks. China has one of the earliest records of rice-based wine, in 7000bc. The only culture I can think of that didn't make alcohol is the Inuits, and that's probably because they didn't have access to fruits, berries and grains.

>13 beers per year

Did they include children in that statistic? Seems pretty low for adults.

>be me
>high school party, senior year
>boys and girls are sipping on beer
>I like soda
>where's the soda
>doesn't anybody here fucking like soda

/fit/izen here: when I totally stopped drinking the small amount of alcohol I was drinking, fat% dropped and performance improved measurably. I don't miss it at all, not like I miss red meat.

Virginia is truly blessed by Kek

I have no problem with that. Romans and Greeks drank wine every meal, but it was weak to begin with, and watered down. An American pounding down a 12 pack every night - that's a problem. Moderate drinking is fine - and not drinking because you NEED it.

There are indisputable benefits to drinking alcohol in moderation, namely reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.

I like IPAs

What isn't degenerate?

I know how you feel

Forever teetotaler. Father's line is a history of alcoholics, he himself did a lot of drugs, but few were as destructive as alcohol to the family. He was unable to quit, until it killed him in his 40's.

Then I later looked up the benefits/consequences of consuming it and saw I wasn't missing anything at all and my life is better this way.

>not drinking is now an invention

Just outside of a meeting.

This is where you meet non degenerate humans

>This is where you meet non degenerate humans

Really? At a fucking AA meeting you met non-degenerates?

I don't drink
I don't smoke
I shave everyday
My only vices are CS;GO and jerking off

>Are you teetotal Sup Forums?
Yep. No booze for me. None EVER. I drank enough for a few lifetimes in my younger days. I actually had a drinking problem, and by definition I am an alcoholic. I am also 15 months clean. Life is good, and better since I gave it up.

I respect people who can casually drink, but I am not one of them.

fag

you're giving general numbers that apply to the masses and nothing that applies to someone who can control themselves

your own fucking infographic has a "benefits of moderation" you dumb nigger

>None EVER
>is an alcoholic

Drunks are the ultimate goyim.

People with a few years are quite fascinating spiritual beings.

Im trying a year without booze or the herbal jew. I've taken lots of acid and stuff and need to return to reality.

Of course there are fools and false counsel but I'm learning to see.

imo just go my dude, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain

Mind your fucking business.

I have stopped drinking completely 4 months ago. I am feeling extremely well. I only drink water and milk. Alcohol is a unnecessary beverage and as a utilitarian it does not grant me sufficient benefits to drink it.

When are we going to have 12 step generals on pol?

Powerless over (((Society)))
Self conceived higher power
And free therapy and bonding among like minds

Alcohol = sin = thanatos/death drive

i get drunk and high every day because life is shit

That's 1 night for me you half faggot

Good for you try to stop man I don't smoke much weed anymore and need to stop drinking soon because my life is getting fucked because of it. I will go and hopefully I meet cool people. No one likes me anymore because of how destructive I have been for the past years

I'm going to soon honestly. I'm losing nearly everything. Family won't speak to me because I'm becoming like all my uncles and grandfather was. I fought my brother on multiple occasions. My friends still hang out with me but know I'm spiraling out of control, somehow I still have my job but other than that, girlfriend hates me for the most part and wants to move out because I hit her and end up in random places every weekend.

I need to stop badly, always thought AA was a meme but I am literally just a few more bad situations away from losing everything and being totally alone in life with no one to talk to

Gave up drinking, not really stopped but it isn't worth the money. I bring my pistol with me when I go to play in the dart league at the bar because I won't drink if I'm armed. I used to drink about an 18 pack of bush and a nipper of captain 100 proof in about a 5hr period. If I decided to drink the next day then I could drink about 22 beers, it was harder to get drunk the 2nd day.

Being a teetotal doesn't make you special, it just means your a self righteous faggot who can't handle their booze.

Lost custody of my daughter.
Left a big boy job.
Lived in my car for almost a year.

And still wanted to use.

In a different society that valued men I doubt I would have closed up as I did, but for now I have to take the narrow path to restore my position in life and society.

Try to go to meetings. Get a sponsor. And hold on

Thank you KEK.

Fuck off mudslime.
SHARIA BAN IN AUSTRALIA CUNTS.
MUSLIM BAN SOON.

> Alcohol is bad for you.
Nope. Alcohol consumption in moderate quantity INCREASES lifespan and DECREASES chances of several types of cancer by ~20-30%, as well as decreasing chances of cardiovascular illness.

>Are you teetotal Sup Forums?
An irrational and anti-science view. Bottom line: Moderate drinkers outlive no-fun-allowed subhumans.

Yeah I'm almost at that point. If I stop now though I know I will be ok. I have to fix myself soon though or else.

>Try to go to meetings. Get a sponsor. And hold on

I'm going as soon as possible.

you should let them all know now that you're going to AA so they can have some comfort

I'm going to tell all of them. I just texted my friend to see when he's going next week so that I can join him. Time to unfuck myself

Really happy to see you taking the first steps to recovery.

Remember user, one day at a time

Yeah I feel like since I have a friend going through it it will be even more helpful. Thanks for the words of support user

t. homebrewer

Havent had a drink, cigarette, or drug in almost 6 months.

Prior to that every single weekend involved getting drunk as hell (anywhere from 12 to 20+ beers on a friday) smoking a pack of cigarettes, and once the alcohol and cigs stopped scratching the itch it became all too common to call the coke dealer.

I have made so many shameful memories in these drunken states that still continue to haunt me. I can't even drive my car without a memory creeping up that makes me audibly and physically cringe.

I feel better being sober but mentally i think it's taken its tole. I am so filled with guilt and shame that it's really fucking with my mental well being.

I have been back to the gym tho so I'm hoping some gains might bring me back.

I don't drink. I mind my own damned business.

Fuck off you soggy twat. Drinking and tobacco are hobbies of great men, pot on the other hand, degenerate

You sound like a fucking faggot user, hit that bottle

>mudshit confirmed