/meta/

Why do you enjoy discussing politics on the internet?
What, to you, is the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
youtube.com/watch?v=dCgxi-h1PoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like politics

Yeah, but why?

Is that Agatha?

Not everyone bought the "Le sports-watch niggers sweating and playing against each other " meme, we still have to talk about something

Find a better subject to discuss
pro-tip: you can't

Why discuss things on the internet in the first place? Is it FOMO?

Muh comrades you fking NWO Jew dog.

Can't wait to kill you you fucking faggot whore of Babylon

because those are the veins of our body which is the earth I guess

It's for my benefit more than anything else. I've come to understand that very few people change their opinions on politics or religion (almost the same thing, it seems), but I still crave confronting opposing ideas to make sure the ones I hold still make the most sense to me. Exposing myself to other ideas keeps my understanding of my own ideas sharp.

I'm also a personality that doesn't give one half of one shit about trivial things like sports, and can't help but caring about things like politics, religion, economics, etc - even when I am powerless to change any of those things. I just feel compelled to know why things are the way they are, and what they should be like instead.

Gassing the kikes.

It's interesting

what he said. It's known that talking about a subject with someone else or explaining it to them reinforces your own knowledge. You ever been stuck on a problem and simply explaining the problem to someone helps?
It's good to have well rounded opinions because people will see you as a solid, honest person. Even if they disagree with you, they'll appreciate it

What are your ideas in alphabetical order?

It makes me more informed about the world. There are lots of stories I would miss if people weren't bringing them to Sup Forums. Plus we get a lot of international viewpoints on here. Also the bantz are funny.

entertainemet

As professor Jordan Peterson says,
anyone can name a frame of reference where nothing matters.

nihilism is stupid, go get a job.

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

I like being mad

good.
youtube.com/watch?v=dCgxi-h1PoI

>eyes reflecting camera flash
>chowing on grub
>doggy smile

>"evil dogger"
Your human is out of MUG, here's a refill.

Can't help myself, jimmies too rustled.

oh no OP, I have discussing politcs on the internet.
I like learning about politics and joining in offtopic threads because i like Sup Forums fags.