GET THE FUCK IN HERE ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

CONFIRMED FALSE FLAG ATTACK

archive.is/8wVJ1

On April 3rd:
>"Tomorrow a media campaign will begin to cover intense air raids on the Hama countryside and use of chlorine against civilians"

And when did this current shilling raid begin? April 4th. Also note that this guy is an activist who was supposedly the first reporter on the site of the attack after it happened.

REALLY

MAKES

YOU

FUCKING

THINK

Oh btw he deleted the tweet: mobile.twitter.com/feraskaram01/status/849050540323594240

bumb

who really cares, 99% of people just think what they oughta think. The person who could change it gets the bullet.
walk on and enjoy your lives while you still can

I refuse to enjoy anything

bump.

Dox this sandnigger and il spam some respected intellectuals

how did they predict it?

Im really burned from all these political happenings, everytime something looks like its happening it ends up not changing a damn thing. This country is infiltrated and no one can do a damn thing about it, might as well blow something up in order to get the attention from all these brainwashed fuckheads. Anyways bump

Always in support of a terror threath against the neo libreals.
>chomsky was right

Theres even people whos names you do not mention who would be terrific targets.

This guy has a new tweet on 4 april pretty similar?
anyone on top of this shit yet?

Hama is a border province to Idlib before shills start claiming it's nowhere near close

>American politics the past year is the greatest soap opera ever made

I'm trying to find the exact location of the chemical attack. All I hear is Idlib, but not the exact location

suprised the mods havent deleted this yet.

Should be on "spam warning" the second they do tho... or the deep chans if its really legit

I'm sleepy anyways. I think everyone just needs a good nap.

tell me more about these deep chans

This, someone find out more about this guy. Is he just an "activist" or does he have any contact with the Syrian government or Soros or what? Who is he?

Plenty of them... Dont want to become a target for some paranoid 1337 fuck again

bumpbump

The party van will see you now

Curious as well. Are they listed on google?

can we get someone who actually speaks arabic in here for a legit translation?

Funny, people were calling it a chlorine attack because the "white helmets" were handling the victims with no protective gear.

False flag.

The translation is correct. Note "chlorine" and not "sarin," which is strange.

Bump as the "Jews" must be exposed more and more.

Ok, got it

Trips of truth

bumpedibumbpbumpbump

if there were an actual chem attack, one in which some XYZ agent was released by the taliban completely unexpectedly, who would the first responders be and what equipment would they have?
then compare that to the first responders in the video and pics

Ok a hint.

Use torch or better ones (dont name the good ones for obviouse reasons)

Search for the keywords you know will be included. (Dont help the nsa and start the guessing game)

Hope some goverment funded neckbeard elitist fuck hasnt used tax payer money to destroy it.

Some famouse ones are still running good. Problems after tor got hit but yeah...

Or you got the diehard paranoid schizos on freenet\p2p bs

This, it's fucking obvious when you think about it. If it's an unknown chemical, they'll be in hazmat suits. Sarin will fuck you up even if you just touch a victim, let alone go into the release zone. Chlorine, less so, but you would still wear a hazmat suit. The first responders touching the victims after a chemical attack means they knew exactly what the chemical was. Even if they're fucking third worlders they aren't that stupid, no one is that suicidal. They knew it was chlorine and they knew it had already dissipated because they knew exactly how much was released beforehand. Even sandniggers aren't going to go up to a Sarin victim no matter how much you paid them.

But sarin isn't a chlorine agent.

>Search for the keywords you know will be included. (Dont help the nsa and start the guessing game)

yeah i don't know what to search for

anthrax, it took me a min to remember it

seeAnd no they are not listed on google. If im not mistaking google even removed nr 8 not too long ago...

The culture is alive and well. Sup Forums is pretty dead tho. I use it for convinience and the fact that i rarely have the need to read up on the illegal facts.

All over the place. The chans are just one gimmick. If you are really intrested the reddit darkmarket community does slip up a few places every now and then (noticed a few times)

If you are into ransomware\1337 shit its pretty easy to find i guess.

Maybe some other anons got places they can give up.

I dont have the heart to link any .0nions they dissapear so fast these days...

Either he was misiniformed, he doesn't know the difference, or he had to spread just enough disinfo to not trigger the spooks

yo i need a link bro. cmon.

Don't bother linking, I'll do my own research, thanks.

Don't want to make any CIA niggers more mad than they already are

Let them be mad. It reveals more about their indecency.

They'll just shut down that shit though. Better to keep them in the dark, I think

No dumbass it's because it was actually chlorine and not sarin

I admit it is difficult at times. Especially as we age and disconnect.

People like Noam chomsky have been proven right about alot of things. You might disagree with his fundementals but his worldview is near perfect in my opinion.

If you want spesific black ops and industrial whistleblowing stuff you need the deep stuff.

The goverments usualy cant cover up anything without fucking up majorly. The corps however. Well they controll the world

WWIII or get the fuck out

You have no real employable skills and work for .02 shekels per post.
You're a few levels below a whore.
Think about the choices you made in your life that got you to this point
Faggot

oy vey i am very sleepy now

TOMOROW MORNING
Let's try to get #NoMorePointlessWars trending
Defeat White Helmets and their propaganda!

this.

This sites admins arent even in controll of shit and they know it.

Its like good content has to be deleted before people start enjoying its quality.

Implying the new "rules" dont already make good threads impossible

@JxhnBinder: Complete history of the neocons:
2003 - "INVADE IRAQ! KILL SADDAM!"
2010: "INVADE LIBYA! KILL GADDAFI!"
2017: "INVADE SYRIA! KILL ASSAD!"

Fuck you I'm gonna stay angry until shit gets right and I'm gonna like it

SPREAD THIS

You will not change anything, atleast not now and like this. No bullet for you

Ill help you come time, but for now I'm just surfing Sup Forums

Shit posts like this are why Germany should be ip banned along with Canada and Australia for good measure

did some quick searches.

Better thread here(prolly where op came from)
8 c (letterh) .n e t Sup Forumsres/9635627.html

Now dont ban me for this

>inb4 people start defending FOX NEWS the biggest pop-poli scapegoat in the U.S.

who is this dude? for real, who the fuck is this guy and is he in syria?

Is ib still a thing? That's the only one that seemed decent.

somebody find him he had the truth

Havent checked in ages

This

Guess I'll need to go dig up some links and check myself. Thanks anyways though.