Ben Carson just uncovered $500 BILLION in fraud/mismanagement in HUD (US Housing & Urban Development Department) done...

Ben Carson just uncovered $500 BILLION in fraud/mismanagement in HUD (US Housing & Urban Development Department) done by Julian Castro and other Obama shills.

conservativepost.com/ben-carson-just-discovered-a-massive-fraud-at-hud/
constitution.com/dr-ben-carson-discovers-mismanagement-fraud-obamas-hud/
theblacksphere.net/2017/04/ben-carson-uncovers-massive-hud-fraud-under-obama/
usherald.com/ben-carson-just-uncovered-huge-hud-fraud-ran-rampant-obama-admin/

Can't seem to find any mainstream sources yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

hudoig.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2017-FO-0005.pdf
nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/02/17/epas-secret-and-costly-sue-and-settle-collusion-with-environmental-organizations/
dailywire.com/news/14017/report-obama-admin-funneled-billions-left-wing-amanda-prestigiacomo
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu6_2hFTw74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please don't be fake news

Julian's appearance unsettles me. Think he's in the uncanny valley.

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL. JUST FOUND THE REPORT
hudoig.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2017-FO-0005.pdf

I knew that guy looked familiar

nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

why can't you guys just ever post the text from your fucking weirdo websites?

SA native here. This guy fucking sucks.

>errors
This makea Yellen fucking happy. Damn shills. Muh goobermint!

me too he may be a tranny... he should be out away

Fking niggers

Can not wait for the race war.

>Based sleepy doctor cutting out the liberal tumors of America

>516 billion dollars

Over how long of a period? That's a huge amount even for HUD.

Time to trace that money and see if it is connected to any of the accounts in the Panama Papers leak.

i hope theres some validity. we need that money for other programs n sheit

Just in one year, FY 2016. I got to dig through this document more, but there is deep corruption in here. Holy fuck.

>spurms

Huge...

Your funny

It's Ben Carson. If he's onto it, I assure you it's very real, and very satanic.

He may be a nigger, but at the same time, he is a warrior of light.

This is boring and says nothing

ONE year? That seems dubious.

He isn't black. Somehow it's a white man with dark skin.

>he calls out satanists
>he is a bringer of light
Wew raddies

Nigger bamas done everything wrong and did it illegally and for some reason he will get away with it.

I am certain that there is massive fraud associated with LIHTC housing (which I approve, as a general matter, as good public policy, although I don't approve of fraud, obviously).

The most recent Government Accountability Office report on LIHTC housing expressly admitted that the resources of the IRS were simply not sufficient to maintain oversight on the billions of federal dollars that are channeled into LIHTC housing.

It would not surprise me at all if Carson uncovered massive fraud within HUD. All that's needed is a good team of forensic accountants. I think HUD basically got a pass during the Obama years.

he has a twin...

i'm unsettled now...

creepy shit

Extrapolate that for Obama's eight years. Only in one department he stole 4 trillion dollars from the American people.

They did an audit for two years; 2015 and 2016. 2015 had 3.4 billion dollars in errors, but 2016 had 500 billion dollars in errors.

>Lucifer
Literally is the bringer of light, fuck off pajeet.

>refused to sign off on representation letter
They're fucked

>gets invited to a rally for trump
>" okay mr. carson, just stick to teh script and talk about how good trump is"

SAUL ALINSKY

It is a home loans corporation run by the government. Leave it to three shitty zionist rightist sauces be ok with an entire ponzi scheme economy. This is why derivatives are poor people's fault. Cant have no fucken whites have housing moni. That's all for Bibi. Stupid cows. Muh common law muh their counsel didnt disclose the lawsuits of the retarded. Canada's govt is being sued for 150 billion and more. Get used to it. Go bail into some fake bank accounts Shlomo

they thought Hillary would win
so they could get away with
whatever corruption they wanted to
and she would just sweep it under the rug

Casted down. An angel. A star. Wormwood. Semantics

Oh fuck.

Yup you're right. Check this out.

>Accordingly, our opinion on FHA’s audited financial statements for 2015 and 2014 is withdrawn because the statements can no longer be relied upon and is replaced by the auditor’s report on the restated financial statements.
>WITHDRAWN

They look like extras for a low budget series on SyFy.

Jesus christ how much power does the federal government have to be able to fuck up like this?

Fuck it. I'm just going do dump any screenshots I find interesting. Reading into this, it's very clear that the HUD was corrupt as fuck. I hope to see some people go to jail.

More views.

We should hang out. UTSA?

if this is true, hes whiter than any kikelover there

It's so boring it almost makes me sleepy to look at, I might go to bed.

>wouldn't submit to an audit

Retard, that means they forbade anyone from seeing how the money was being spent.

I just checked into it and I gotta say it's nothing.

>booked a provision for loan loss against a nonexisting asset account.

Uh what the fuck? This has to be totally illegal.

This cracks me up every time

He's a very tanned white man

The Wogdanoffs?

*You're
So what is the budget supposed to be? Cannot find
Isn't it supposed to be like $70billion?
How the fuck do you turn $70bill budget into 520bill miscalculated... what in fuck am I missing

soooo RIP Ben Carson?

pretty sure PP was a cia distraction - it was such a flop and had so few greater implications...def cia..

Uh so now we have it documented that they straight up did not comply with laws. Is there a criminal penalty for any of these?

lmao I love Dr. Carson. He's such a good man and a true American. He always talks about the constitution and quotes our forefathers when bashing the media and liberals.

I was a property mgr in Menlo Park, Ca. One of my tenants was a Stanford student. He got an internship in DC. He wanted SC but got HUD.

He said it was a red pill. A thousand case workers who did nothing all day. NOTHING.

Sleep, surf, take 2 hour lunches, work crosswords. The min required they did in 2 hours. Kind of like the Geographic Survey.

A huge waste of money with no return. Gubmint at is finest.

Near limitless. Realistically people will deal with virtually any slight so long as they are left content and not bothered. People don't learn of the government anymore than they absolutely need to in order to function, so as to maintain their life of ease and contentment. It is understandable, if deplorable.

this is fucking mindblowing, i mean it doesn't surprise me that shit was done incompetently but this is making it sound like south africa in the 90s or russia during privatization

FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS

If it is real Hannity and Tuck will report on it eventually

MUH BAMA FONES

Can you link sites that have any track record?

This isn't even the usual fake news sites like zero hedge or infowars

okay ~whew~ *wipes sweat off of forehead* thanks for telling us i was really worried about this

Based Dr. Carson.

You know what happens when you get too close to the kulties...

Somebody has to pick up on this. The stuff in this audit is absolutely absurd.

>rounding to the nearest BILLION

Shit it's real

I'm feeling sleepy too...lets just go to bed guys

So we now know about HUD

and the EPA

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/02/17/epas-secret-and-costly-sue-and-settle-collusion-with-environmental-organizations/

And the DOJ

dailywire.com/news/14017/report-obama-admin-funneled-billions-left-wing-amanda-prestigiacomo

Where else?

You know what shariablue should do? Is make a "conservative" news and do 90% of their news from a conservative view, but then on the big shit they do this so it's more subtle.

this is like the shit rumsfeld talked about on september 10th 2001

with all this syria / NK turmoil being escalated out of nowhere there's probably something big going to happen soon

Can I get a quick rundown on these two yahoos?

Fraud =|= mismanagement =|= missing
Sounds like a nothingburger when you boil it down

>
holy shit, based ben knew what he was doing

>there can only be one type of corruption

kys leftypol. any seasoned Sup Forumsack sees through your kikery like a window

yeah, i bet you are tired and want to go to bed too.

fuck off shill

i would bump this thread but i am so sleepy. are you guys tired too? we should probably all get to bed

regarding the pictures of first responders wearing nothing but gas masks hosing down people suffering from an alleged sarin gas attack... I just looked this up and sarin is miscible, basically sarin and water are mixable like ethanol and water. I do not believe you can decontaminate someone with water if they have sarin on their skin

How is that freedom and no government control working for you? Not very good as it seems since 1 trillion dollars just disappears. Looks like national debt could be solved very easily.

Didn't Julian's Brother just say "people are going to jail?"

This is great. I remember my bartender giving me shit about Carson being elected to HUD. You better believe I'm rubbing this shit in his face next time I see him

Still seems odd.

HUD had a $50 billion budget in 2016 and yet they somehow fucked up for 10 times that amount?

That seems very odd to me. I'm not doubting the possibility there is fuckery going on, but 10x their budget's worth? I dunno.

Wait, why did he sign that podium?

Wow I'm being objective and get called a shill. Don't ever change /nupol/. Faggots.

>inb4 leddit. Never been.

HE FOUND THE DNC GRAIN SILOS

BASED BEN

THIS IS WHY THEY FOUGHT HIM

absolute value of errors, so if you add them all up, an error of +5 million and -4 million is 9 billion in errors

Watch as it's blamed on trump if it's even real.

Here guys, have a nice bedtime story then lets get some sleep
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu6_2hFTw74

to clarify, it's not that they lost 500 billion, but they were diverting funds all over the place to conceal where they were going

the error is in rounding
it's clerical error

Remember that time Donald Rumsfeld found over $2 trillion missing from Pentagon funds?

lol ShariaBlue

Kek this.

Sure, but if one has a budget of $50 billion/year, one embezzels maybe $1-2 billion/year, at most. $500 billion is just madness.

Knowing our government, maybe.

>hundred billion

Um. Yeah. It counts

Bumpie

I believe they gave those signs away.

$500 billion in error doesn't mean that much was misused necessarily, but that gives a TON of wiggle room for laundering and shifting money to political activist organizations.

Him and his brother ruined San Antonio. This is why Shillary passed them over and instead picked Kaine as her VP choice. The Castro bros have a reputation of corruption. No surprise they didn't get a massive boost in the new DNC. Tom Perez doesn't want these boys to fuck up his job.

>$2 trillion
>missing