My edge is gone

I don't know what to do anymore Sup Forums I've been channing for 2 years now, when I was first redpilled the truth about niggers and mudslimed seemed so shocking but I realized it had to be real because when I tried to share it with friends they shut down and wouldnt even debate me

But since then I've gone so much farther, shared such danker memes and now when I post them to normies they dont even react anymore, I don't even react anymore...

Niggers deserved to be slaves,
All nonwhites deserve to be killed,
Women deserve to be raped,

I don't feel anything by saying it and no one else feels anything by reading it, if you post stuff like this on normie sites people won't even reply to you anymore. It's there a next level of edge?

Something beyond mass rape and genocide? Something that will actually make the normies pissed off and horrified? Something that will make me feel something again?

It means everybody is starting to accept our reality

Kys
It's the final redpill

>implying that we say such things just to be edgy
Oops, you fucked up, shill

Yeah.

Take a gun and shoot a degenerate in the face.

Kill at least two of them so even if you die it will be a 2:1 ratio

Kill yourself ironically.
It's the final solut... er red pill.

i think you know what to do

>thinks channing is just about being edgy
>is a faggot

SAGE

>CHANNING for 2 years
Honestly kill yourself you newfaggot reddit piece of shit, saying you hate niggers and jews doesn't mean you're redpilled. It just means you're an edgy normalfag

Theistic satanism is still pretty edgy. I can't really follow normie's thought process though. I was at the gym today, and in between my sets on the bench press, found myself mulling over whether the theistic Satanists were right, and whether the final redpill is to become an occultist/Satanist. What do normal people think about?

Racism cannot win
Neither will anti racism

The human race is evolving. CRISPR is going to blow the doors off

Xenosystems.net has what you need

>he uses dank memage unironically
>shares red pills for muh edginess

Smell that, anons? That's a faggot if I ever smelted one...

>PEOPLE LIKE OP ACTUALLY FUCKING EXIST
how autistic you gotta get? please OP show me your secrets.

>I've been channing for 2 years now

>Why don't you say things to piss of actual nazis.
>It wouldn't be edgy,
>but it would be more productive than being a dumb troll.

>mfw i realize OP might actually be serious

i hope you're a shill, even if you aren't seek advice from

Based Mal Malloy

You took the wrong pil.

>Nigger teir humans need to be genocided.
>There is larger percents of undesirables in nonwhite races, but too much genetic similarity is a dead end.
>Women deserve to be subjugated and treated well, but not fair.

Poor OP doesn't realise he's shadow banned on reddit

Also this, and he shouldn't reason with absolutes

go with the pollitical correct narrative and put it in political incorrect speech
>whites should be slaves
>all nonminorities should be killed
>straight males deserve to be raped

Well user, human and animal sacrifice is a stereotype. If the media had you believe everything you'd believe all Luciferians are blood thirsty killers which isn't true. The religion has no rules other than suggesting that knowledge is one of the ultimate goods. The rest is fill in the blanks, you can be good (recommended), or you can be an asshole and use the religion to do awful things to people.

you're such a retarded newfag.

>Ive been channing for 2 years now

Lol stopped reading there. Kys

The purpose of redpill isn't to be "edgy", it's to find the truth you assblasting faglord. Half of your post is pure autistic edginess and doesn't even qualify as redpill material.

Shariablue detected. You don't understand how we operate, because the idea of going down the rabbit hole freightens you. So you pathologize us. Fucking pathetic. Go back to your kike masters and never return. Saged