Trumps new state car coming soon

Trumps new state car coming soon

Other urls found in this thread:

autoguide.com/auto-news/2012/04/spy-photo-camera-camo-explained-whats-with-the-swirlies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is it painted like that?

To camouflage the body styling

>that thickness around the windows
Why do they still pretend that it's a Cadillac limo?

Might as well just gold-plate a MRAP and call it a day.

Clearly Obama ordered this one.

Cover the design, distorts camera focusng and disguises the lines

>To camouflage the body styling
I think it is stylish and should be left that way.

Why is it not a literal tank?

>whole side can open

badass

>it's not pic related
wtf I'm #mad4mccain now

And why does the body styling need to be camouflaged? What is gained?

It will essentialy be a giant CT6 with Escalade headlights
Wish it looked like the Escala concept, that would be cool

Auto tracks always attempt to camouflage new designs out on the test tracks just as a fuck you to the paparazzi jew.

autoguide.com/auto-news/2012/04/spy-photo-camera-camo-explained-whats-with-the-swirlies.html

I hate how they're still trying to make it look like a car.

Just embrace the SUV shape or bring back the old limo style

No way this is real
Looks like shit

I wish he would get a bigass truck or SUV.

Probably more aerodynamic to have it vaguely car-shaped. Can't have the thing flipping over at a tight curve.

The thing can only go like 40 mph

Poor Trump has had to ride around in the old one until now which Obama SURELY farted in. I fart in my car everyday and Obama had it for 8 years?

Would you fart in a car that is hermetically sealed?

That car is Obama-tier

For comparison

the fucking door weighs as much as a boeing 737 wing

It would suck riding around in a dirty niggers fart mobile.

I can Imagine.
I bet Mrs. Obama rubbed her sweaty 10 inch monkey cock all over the seats to.

Fuck yeah my farts smell great. The best is farting in a hot shower and the steam amplifies the aroma.

When I fart in my car I use my hand to draft a whiff. Who doesn't?

Will he wrap the rims gold?

car companies do it all the time on prototypes/new unreleased models

Looks like Obamas order came late

That looks hideous....

The paint job is supposed to give paparazzi a hard time, it will be black when officially released

IMO they should dump the armoured limo and just paint an armoured truck gold like >119684203 suggested

It's a very common practice in the car industry (see pic related, top); they don't want people to see the final car before it's officially unveiled. Ruins the surprise, ruins the big PR moment.

The camouflage wrap makes it harder to see the lines of the car. E.g. look at this pic - - you can see the line down the centre of the bonnet clearly. The camouflage wrap makes it harder to see that sort of thing. It makes it hard to discern the exact shape of the car.

Sometimes manufacturers will use fake physical body panels (pic related, middle). Sometimes they'll use cloth or other stuff to disguise (pic related, bottom).

The advantage of a camo wrap, though, is that it is aerodynamically identical to the final car. Fake body panels and fabrics obviously are not. If you are trying to test the car's performance in any way, then that will be affected by fake body panels and bits of cloth causing drag, and pushing the air in directions that the final car won't.

o'bammy farts probably smell like cum for obvious reasons.

thicc

>Select all images with a gas station.

i thought it was a topkick with a cadillac appearance.

Its insane that someone else feels this way too
Ty user

Thanks for the rundown buddy.

looks like a hearse

because you felch the cum?

We all feel this way. Even Kek, apparently.

Little cramped

>gm shit
awaitin that recall

Thats a nigger-mobile.

>LEFTPENIS

looks like acid washed jeans

We're trying to pretend that we're not living in a dystopia. The leader of the free world driving around in a gilded killing machine would make everyone depressed

You do realize we had one of ours killed in the 60's and an attempted one in the 80's right?

Those were Lincolns tho. You'd think a car named after an assassinated president would be safer.