Is he a bad guy or a good guy? I cant tell

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/812039167446286336
wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good

Trump said he's bad now, so he's bad

He's his own guy, burger brain.

Trump say bad. Many lines crossed. Bad. Very bad.

An eye doctor. A FUCKING EYE DOCTOR!!!

>Trump: Bad
>Me: Yeah!

he is a goodguy

THOROUGHLY COMPLETE MURDEROUS PIECE OF SHIT EVEN IN THE ABSOLUTE BEST CASE WILDEST DELUSION OF THE MOST RABID PUTINBOT

so sad you cant think for your self

Good

If only he had the experience of being a drama and snowboarding teacher like our glorious leader.

He's vermin with no redeemable qualities at all. The problem is, his enemies are also vermin with no redeemable qualities at all. They are perfectly equal vermin.

WTF are we supposed to do?

#GlassSyria

Democratically elected by his people and Putin supports him. Good

He has always been /ourguy/.

he's ok

/ourguy/

Good.

Neither, but he is the right guy.

>Is he a bad guy or a good guy?
He is the most preferable guy.
If we learned anything from the past three decades of war in the middle east is that he is the most preferable guy.

Rand Paul is an eye doctor

Neither. He just is.

He's a guy. I personally think he is better than the alternatives, I would prefer a sham democracy over an elected Islamist Shithole which funds terrorist organizations.

Bad guy for Syria. A minority that killed too many people from the majority.

All sandniggers are bad.

Most of the soldiers in SAA are Sunni, followed by Shiites, followed by Christians. Alawites are probably the most numerous per capita, but still.

He's the least terrible in a terrible situation.

He's a bad guy, but the people opposing him are also bad guys.

Stay home.

Good, the reason he is vilified is because he refuses to install a private central bank controlled by (((them))).

True, but this one sandnigger could keep thousands of sandniggers from coming to the US and Europe, so maybe this sandnigger is an enemy of our enemies and maybe he is useful if you're picking up what I'm laying down.

Maybe on paper before the war that was true. Now it's just laughable propaganda only a moron would believe.

He fucked up with the latest gas attack

He's a Qaddafi kind of guy.

Only difference is he doesn't have a black waifu, isn't as fashionable, and he's actually a doctor.

Sure.

He's a good guy. Think about. He's had all these years to do scorched earth chemical attacks. Why would he wait until he's on the heels of victory and piss off the World against him.

are you lost, child?
is this way

twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/812039167446286336

You're saying it was a false flag then?

YES

If they let masses of Sunnis anywhere near their bunkers or military facilities or command centers, there would be lots of big explosions. It's just a fact.

Maybe he's good maybe if you're an edgy larping teenager

Either a false flag or the rebels. Assuming any of it was real to begin with. They've tried to blame Assad once before about this until it was found out that it was the rebels. Why do you think it got quiet all of sudden in the media the last time and everyone backed down from retaliation against Assad.

wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/

WHY HELLO THERE MR. JEW HOW ARE YOU TODAY? GOT AN ITCH ON YOUR MUTILATED DICK?

Wow. Why does your butt suddenly hurt so much?

He will die

Just listen to any interview. He's an adept statesmen and a nationalist. Only in his government-controlled areas do Syrians enjoy basic freedoms from Jihadist fucks. I don't know about good guy, but he's the best guy for Syria.

>US and Russian troops working with each other in Mambij and northern Syria
>kikes and roaches and their puppets in Congress autistic ally screeching

>a false flag attack to make their allies hate each other

Any friend of Putin's Russia is a friend of Sup Forums.

shit bait

you're a retard that has no thought for himself

best guy we got

Hungarian sex trafficker kike detected

No such thing as good or bad in the political world. He's good for fighting terrorists, but gassing civilians is universally bad.
I'm really hoping it was a false flag or Ann accident tbhfam

I think he's ok. I was kind of shocked Trump was so butthurt about what he did, it's not like he hasn't done it before. Either Trump has not been paying attention or (((someone))) is influencing him.

Limey gets it. There are no "good guys" in this conflict. Only different layers of slightly lesser evil.

/ourguy/

he is a victim of globalist destabilizing plots. it's all over a couple pipelines.

Look at his enemies

That should tell you

And central banks

God, i can just image how you look. 20 years old, scrawny, glasses, shit taste in clothes, probably smoke. You are a disgusting pig.

Work more on your insults, kid.

He's not our problem either way. Even if he did order chemical attacks (which I doubt very much), it's not the US's responsibility to punish him. But of course, humanitarianism is only an excuse for our wars of conquest.

I don't know but his face is fuckin weird

isn't rand an eye doctor?

>I was kind of shocked Trump was so butthurt about what he did, it's not like he hasn't done it before
so... you believe that assad has been using gas? you still believe the msm?

Remember NOT to reply with these obviousl shilling tactic from /leftypol/ fucking redditniggers

They are relatively meaningless. It is good to have discussions on here and form opinions on what we believe to be the truth. Dont be so scared of different opinions being formed on here, truth will out.

No, you are bad. And a betrayer and a traitor.