Lefties trying to start shit. Az Anons check in

phoenixnewtimes.com/news/lefties-with-guns-ready-to-ruimble-with-right-wing-militias-says-arizona-anarchist-beth-payne-9221311

>Beth Payne laughed out loud at the suggestion that the AR-15s and AK-47s she and other members of the Phoenix John Brown Gun Club were toting a week or so back at the Arizona Capitol were AirSoft replicas of the real thing.

>“I just don’t see any strategic or tactical reason to have fake guns at an open-carry [event],” Payne stated with impeccable logic. “This is Arizona. It’s not that hard to get a gun.”

These people are not warriors, just angry children. Note how defensive she is about the guns being real, kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

nssf.org/msr/facts.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=jJOwdrTA8Gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we need to ban the assault rifle 15

>we need to ban the assault rifle 15
>Assault Rifle
Not what AR stands for.

Lefties trying to trick right wingers into reckless violence. The Media doesn't even question the spoon fed narrative but instead takes it at face value. Are they just ignorant or are they complicit in the lefty propaganda stunt?

Yes, it does? AR = Assault Rifle. I never understood why you stupid muricunts are so obsessed with owning machine guns that any retard can buy them from a Walmart. No wonder the country's going to shit when you hear every other day some white kid shooting up their classrooms.

Not saying blacks do not commit crime, but at least they don't tend to shoot civilians, just rival drug dealers.

nssf.org/msr/facts.cfm
Begone faggot.

Try harder faggot

We should just ban you.

no

lets ban assault rifles instead

this

>sage
>tfw when you don't deserve to be educated

my bad, not saging. forgot OP was based.

>"I just don’t see any strategic or tactical reason to have fake guns at an open-carry [event],” Payne stated with impeccable logic. “This is Arizona. It’s not that hard to get a gun.”

$$$

That's why.

I'd sure those leftists retards are carrying around a $12,000 US legal full auto AK-47.

AR means Armalite Rifle you stupid fuck. I don't know where to begin with the rest of that nonsense.

>you stupid fuck
Say that guy taking the bait.

>nssf.org/msr/facts.cfm
FAKE NEWS, it stands for AUTOMATIC RIFLE. FAGGOT. BAN GUNS. IM TIRED, YOU ARE TOO, GO TO BED

>OP pic related
no, it means anti-tank rifle

Anarchists just need to be hit with a few targeted assassinations and they will learn really quick. Put the fear in them, so they learn this is not a game. It's all fun and games when they're smoking weed and listening to dead kennedies, but see how they like it when they find their friends lying dismembered on the floor.

what does semiautomatic mean faggot?

>trips

>it stands for AUTOMATIC RIFLE
Stop trolling

it means SHALL BE INFRINGED

mmmm

this car is fully automatic

Glendale checking in. Theses faggots won't come down my street. I have no problem with libcuck's walking around with guns at their "protest." I know this shit would never come to my door or yours. Although I not so secretly wish it would.

Everyone knows AR stands for Antifa Remover

>$12,000 US legal full auto AK-47.

Those don't exist......try a $25k M16

them

Tucson here.

>strategic or tactical reason
The hell is this fag talking about

I love Tucson. Try to go at least once a year.

did anyone find out if the fag on the left is disillusioned ex military

kek
no, i'm pretty sure it's arab repellant

i don't see any that aren't fags on the left

Tucson here as well the heat is unbearable and theres never anything to do

Ian, please reign Karl's fedoraism in.

underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=jJOwdrTA8Gw

I thought it was automated rapeage

no, atomic railgun

Supreme post, fellow gentleman

why thank you good sir

>communists are weakling faggots
What's new?

>]
caaaaarrrrrlllll

>“This is Arizona. It’s not that hard to get a gun.”
>haha its really easy to get guns why so would you doubt that im holding one right now haha

even though baiting (saged) the "obsessing with the AR model is the range of interchangeable modifications one can have for the rifle, plus the .223 round is an excellent hunting round and a cheap target round

criminally underrated

>Anarchists and commies
>concerned about “Nazi trolls” and employers firing them for their political beliefs.

>March 25 was not her group’s first time out, and it will not be the last, she insisted.

These idiots are gonna do something stupid.

What does M-16 stand for, Mr. Stoner?

thats a mexican gang

m16

>Liberals want to concede their last form of real self-defense in a time when the fascist right-wing death squads are being emboldened by reactionary politics. .