GAS ATTACK WAS FAKE! "Dead" victim of "Sarin gas attack" in Syria opens her eyes

The Syria gas attack is actually fake. She opens her eyes when she should be dead.

Its staged!

twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849751305346195456

Other urls found in this thread:

emergency.cdc.gov/agent/sarin/basics/facts.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U
youtube.com/watch?v=xkfKAz8l37U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK DRUMPF

I see Hollywood is doing a good job at tricking you into believing dead people's eyes stay closed

warmongering politicians need to start having accidents

if you think about it... who the fuck grabs a camera and starts filming people dead like that

it's fucking fake jew news

It is settled already. They goyim are going to war, Israel demands it. Trump is their messenger

This.
Why have a war halfway across the world when the people we really want to see killed are living in DC?

there's a reason why eyelids get sewn shut in a mortuary

So much this, thanks for saying it. Jesus Christ people.

Fucking this. When you die and all of your muscles relax your eyes open. You can't just close a dead persons eyes like in a fucking movie, tendons behind the eyes have to be cut.

That doesnt make sense if the tendon was relaxed the eye would close.

Has syria commented on the attack? Do they confirm?

They say they bombed a rebel wearhouse that contained chemical weapons

No signs of sarin exposure

emergency.cdc.gov/agent/sarin/basics/facts.asp

eyelids don't stay closed when people die, read about it

Rigger mortis nigga

Congratulations for getting on the watchlist fellas :)

I mean, I'm pretty sure they monitor anybody who frequent this cesspool but you've got their special attention now.

>impying I wasn't already on a watchlist

alive or dead, shes kind of cute

would give hugs and kisses

hurt girls are so arousing, desu

>ITT: people with no forensic/medical examination background talking out of their assholes based on what they seen in movies

kys, please

>obtained chemical weapons somehow

Extra sauce on why they should've had full MOPP gear on if it actually was sarin.

>AP told us to do it, and that they'd pay us for the footage

You're a special kinda fuck in the head. Pedos, faggots, are fucked, yeah, but you, you're a special kind of fucked.they're minor leagues to the fuck that is you.

Ron knows what's up:

youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U

Politicians must be hanged

dead people don't move, nigger

Yeah, that's not true at all.

>staged

degenerate

Doesn't that feel awful somedays, though? Like you're being constantly watched? Black vans outside and when you open the curtains and stare it for a minute it drives away only to return a couple of hours later when you're no longer paying any attention?

i honestly dont fucking care anymore
these people who wont stop trying to push war need to be fucking shot

Yeah, right. Next you'll tell us we should believe climate researchers too.

Isn't Assad pretty much winning everywhere now? Why the fuck would he use chems when Russia destroyed the remaining stockpiles.

spontaneous movement can occur after death, look it up

I've never been a tin foil wielding conspiracist before but this is just too much.

>The Syria gas attack is actually fake. She opens her eyes when she should be dead.
>Its staged!
This is a fucking red herring to make anyone that's against the war look like a fucking loony.
Don't fall for this shit.

SAGE SAGE SAGE

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUT IT FUCKING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone repeating this over and over is a shill doing damage control

Lazarus reflex doesn't extend to eyelids, nigger

I feel bad for anyone who has to analyze my shitposting and bullshit antics that are only hurting myself.

>what are nerves

wtf I hate white people now

My grandpa died and his eyes kept slowly opening and closing just slightly

Shit is unsettling

I believe they open im just saying his reasoning is shit

Even if this bullshit was fucking true anyone making this claim will look like a fucking kook.
There are two lines of argument that should be pursued:
1. There is no evidence that this attack was carried out with Assad's blessing
2. There is no tactical benefit for Assad to carry out this attack.

If you are going to argue anything else just shut the fuck up and stop making us look like Sandy Hook deniers or 911 truthers.
Just shut the fuck up.

They were opening and closing because he was still alive at that point

youtube.com/watch?v=xkfKAz8l37U

what are actors

this gas attack is either fake,staged or coordinated by the deep state.

He was flatlining, not breathing, and completely braindead and that shit was happening 45 minutes afterward. Dont bullshit me. The human body is weird.

anyone who doesn't believe that doesn't know anything about what happens to a body after death

eyelids don't stay shut, why do you think they're sewn shut when people are prepped for a funeral? why do you think people used to cover them with coins? fun?

Obviously. This shit is the perfect excuse for ground troops in Syria. WMD's all over again.

>1. There is no evidence that this attack was carried out with Assad's blessing
>2. There is no tactical benefit for Assad to carry out this attack.
ANYTHING ELSE MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING RETARD.

GO DENY SANDY HOOK
GO SCREAM 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
JUST GO BE A RETARD SOMEWHERE ELSE

that's not how death works

I've seen a lot of dead things. All the animals I've killed had their eyes open after death. All the animals I've stumbled upon that were dead for a while had their eyes closed. I don't know what difference the timeframe makes.

>45 minutes afterward

lol bullshit.

>119686666

you find a bird. its wing is broken. would you not care for it? what is fucked or degenerate about that?

if a girl was cute while alive, why wouldnt she be cute in death if the kill was clean? its the same meat either way

hahaha she is literally spying with one eye.

>Sandy Hoax
One day we will know the truth, but not for at least a few more years

Fail...

Of course, anyone with half a fucking brain knows that this shit is a complete false flag.
Just stop and think for a second. Assad has been winning the war for months now thanks to Russia. Why in the hell would he start "gassing" civilians?
It's a fucking ridiculous claim.

The sad part is that Trump has to keep the republican party united to get his new reforms and laws through. So he won't be in ((their)) way when it comes to Syria. At least for another 1.5-2 years.

it's what turned me. saw the parents acting the day it happened and it dawned on me the parents were in a better mood than i was.

>mfw a blacked out suburban was parked out near my house once
>when I drove by and circled back it was gone

Yeah any animal I have killed (elk and deer) have had open eyes.
I just think his reasoning is bad

>you done filming user?
>no? okay
>*pretends to die again*

Calmate Abraham.

We can't prevent anything nobody will listen

>why do you think people used to cover them with coins

To pay Charon to ferry you across Styx.

This is a supposed Sandy hook parent right

This shit is fucking retarded.

>chemical weapons response team in Japan has better equipment and organisation than ad-hoc response in a country that has been ravaged by six years of war
Maybe they didn't have any fucking gloves to wear, you idiot?

Jesus jumping Christ on a fucking pogostick. If this doesn't scream "I'm a serial killer" I don't know what does.

You better hope you're behind a proxy, cuz I just tips.fbi.gov'd your ass. You're clearly absolutely mental and belong in a psychiatric ward.

God save your soul.

Protip: dead people can blink for up to 48 hours after their death

Source: I'm a scientist

Correct.

The end is near

Wouldn't be surprised, muslims pull this shit all the time and there are virtually no (((journalists))) in Syria to confirm.

welcome to Sup Forums. these are the people that pass by you everyday. they just dont say it.

>have dust masks
>don't have gloves

lol ok, god damn kangaroo fuckers

What is the tactical benefit of using chemical weapons for this situation?
Ill be waiting for the answer.
Anything other then a response explaining the tactical benefit will prove you to be a george soros employee.

>.t fag who doesn't hunt

Kill an animal and watch it. For some time they will still move.

Further, Sarin is a nerve agent. Not surprising that a chemical that obstructs nerve activity might cause weird nerve twitches when dead things of completely non-nerve related issues twitch.

CAN'T CIA AND MOSSAD DO *ANYTHING* RIGHT ?

Yup. Hunted most of my life. Everything I killed fresh had open eyes. But if I stumbled on road kill or something dead in the woods, even that possum my dog got in the yard the night before, all had closed eyes.

they're certainly trying to accomplish that, aren't they?

(((Deep State)))

that woman is dead. you're ghouls.

>implying they can do that to all of us
Those days are over. They watch us online and use strange frequencies to fuck with your head. You either go crazy or learn to live with it. They wouldn't dare go after any of us. They'd be likely to get shot sitting in their van.
Blow it out your ass, I've got balls of steel.

What happened in Tokyo in 1995

Was this their plan all along? Was bannon the only good guy?

>thinking that a dead person will suddenly open their eyes and close them long after they've been killed because of "nerve agents"

We've seen these fake "gassings" before, it's not the first, it won't be the last.

Holy fuck

>Kill an animal and watch it. For some time they will still move.

just holy shit

holy fucking shit i did not just fucking read this

and i actually own livestock so don't even dream about bullshitting me you wannabe cowboy

A gas attack, google it idiot.

Even if they have, burger (((journalists))) are even worse.

shit like this makes me think we are literally in 1984 and the world is nothing like we think it is.

>Yes, it was da joos!
t. Deep State

Trying to scapegoat jews won't change the fact that most CIA agents need to be shot.

Reddit