>am a Christian (Baptist)
>not afraid of guns
>don't like Islam
>like American freedoms
>have conservative opinions
>am white
>want a Christian wife and children and raise them Christian
>love everything about America
>don't really care for Germany, disagree with the opinions of probably 99% of Germans on everything
>would fit in great in America, especially the South or Midwest
>don't fit in Germany at all

yet God put me here and not in America. What did He mean by this? Or do you think He just does it randomly?

>Study in America
>Meet, fuck, and marry a conservative German-American farm girl
>Easy fiance Visa
>Live the life

Do it Johann

What if God doesn't exist ?

Fucking fight for Germany. Most white people in America can trace the family back to Germany. We most protect the homeland.

I have autismo and can't talk to girls :(

also I'm not falling for the college meme again

but He does

He doesn't French fag, just keep promoting secularism in your country and it'll make all your problems go away. Once your culture is gone just replace it with Islam for an easy fix.

Nice try frog

Follow where your heart tells you to go user. I'm going to lose everything to move across the country to Nevada, because that's where I feel I belong. We'll start over, and go from there.

things will get better Germanon...
The American Renaissance will affect Germany as much as anywhere else, and for the better.
Have faith, and seek Truth.

To spread His word friend

If only it were so easy...

I need to find a Christian waifu and how am I going to do that if I can't talk to women?

It is easy. We don't mean shit, in the grand scheme of things. Don't be a fotze. (just trying out some German I learned from some guys I used to work with).

kek. Ok I'll do my best, thanks man

Do you have any more tips on how I can stop being a pussy? I mean I can realize that I'm insignificant in the grand scheme of things, but that doesn't make me good at talking to people

Dude, I'm as German as you are. I'm only 3 generation here. I'm half German half Russian. More German though, being in PA. You'll be fine. Your country is fucked. You're probably a young man...you'll get used to talking to people. We don't all need to be the alpha. Some of us just want to be left alone. I think you're in that camp, user.

JOIN US BROTHER!

He put you in Germany to test your will and allegiance. Come home to us and immigrate!

Dude, I'm half German and half Russian too, nice!

Yeah I hope I'm gonna get used to talking to people. My biggest problem is that I often don't know what to say and an awkward silence ensues.

But how am I gonna meet those women though? I'm not studying anything so I can't do an exchange year or anything

It's my goal in life brother

Do everything in your power to move here. That's what my anglo and kraut ancestors did several hundred years ago, when we were still the United Colonies.

Best of luck. It's a shame to see what cultural enrichment has done to once-great countries such as Germany, France and the UK.

God is not real you fools!

no u

>Do everything in your power to move here
I'll try. Do you have specific advice?

I can help arrange the rise of the 4th reich. Once the 4th reich has taken over, you need not worry.
I will personally send you to America to live.

Move to the US
Or make Deutshland a less shitskiny leftist place to live

Yes
Rent a home in Reichsylvania and take the first job you see
Rent is cheap outside the cities, the people are white, and the climate is like your Heimat

He wanted to keep you in your shit country and not ours

get a job in america. burger grils will interpret your autism as you being "foreign"

Claim to be a transgender muslim on your application.

you can't get a job with a tourist visa

which job? I kinda wanna join the Armed Forces but you need at least a green card for that

im the same mate

id love to live in texas and kill hogs and collect guns :(

not gonna lie that does look pretty fun, but I don't know if I'd leave just for that.

If anything I'd leave to own a huge countryside property in rural America, somewhere with amber planes and purple mountains and shit, but anything short of that and you couldn't get me to move. God knows I don't have that kind of money anyways.

b-bump?

!

dont worry user by your gods logic he is just testing you like Job(or Jobe phonetically)

>fuck then marry
Stop trying to encourage sinning.

jalope

i dont trust that brit bong you sure ya didnt get brain damage form that last attack

youre an american and belong in the midwest.

if youre militant christian, you are mormon and belong in utah.

its that simple

america has more german descent than british.

only the brits push the america is anglo meme.

Nah I live like 55 miles form London I'm cool

that's the niggerised spelling of his names, so you have to accept it or else you're racist and also a misogynist

Gd is testing you and making you stronger. He put you there to be a light in the darkness and to witness His Word to the lost Germans and any Muslims you come across.

You would not like everywhere in America either. I live in an extremely liberal city now. I have also lived in various states of the USA and spent a year in Asia. I have seen a lot.

You won't have much to do in the South it will be boring and hot. But all the cool places are taken over by liberal hipsters. You are still going to have to fight here not just Germany.

Be strong brother you can do it. I am also a Christian and a baptist. Keep studying the Bible and stand up for Christ!

You mean that deity that the kikes made up as controlled opposition? People who follow the doctrine of (((Christianity))) spit in the face of their European ancestors. A white man cannot have a proper connection to the Christian god. A true white religion incorporates the ideals that are held within white DNA. Jesus was nothing more than just the perfect goy

nice meme cuck but you have no power in kekistan demon BEGONE

immigrating to america is a nightmare

its not going to happen unless you are college educated and have contacs in big corporations

or if you marry an american girl

America is and will always be a cultural mixing pot of immigrants. Immigrants are what made this country great.

Worthy immigrants, that is. Not the scum from shit filled countries, but the best minds from first world countries fed up with their shit governments' values.

We need you here. Come to America with your great values and help us make this country great again, brother.

America is anglo. Everyone else is just visiting.

Maybe to restore the 3rd Reich.

God meant that you belong wherever you fit in; America, Germany, whatever.

You belong where your race and attitude reside. America is filled to the brim with ethnic Germans who are ecstatic about being German Christians in America and therefore Americans, because you are White Americans.

not to be a shit but atleast 3 other countries and subgroups also colonized us so were the prime breeding stock of anglo french spanish and surprisingly dutch

Come home, Bernard

True, but they didn't build this country. The French, sure, but the vast majority of German immigration happened after our country was already established. Same can be said about the Irish.

>so were the prime breeding stock of anglo french spanish and surprisingly dutch
No, you defeatist faggot. Anglos and Germans are by fucking far the largest ethnic groups. The French and Spanish shit pale in comparison and have no significant value on the ethnic makeup of the US. Unless of course you consider Spics as a determinant factor of population. If that is the case then you are a fucking moron who believes that beaners will have the same population projection as 1930s demographers thought that the White population would still have by the 2010s.

didnt build the contry say that to the irish and the countless asians who died for the rails both who were hard working

user girls go crazy for accents of any type. Your social skills won't matter because you are foreign and people will just think you don't understand how things work here.

thinking Spaniards are the same as spics is fucking stupid user most "spics" were either liberated from spain or rebelled

You have a purpose for being born there.

True. No one should encourage sin.

>want a Christian wife and children and raise them Christian

oh for fucks sake, please don't. why the (((hell))) is Sup Forums so fucking religious? pathetic. fuck religion, fuck religion, fuck religion, fuck religion and you should kill yourself

also with out the french america would have had a lot of trouble with the British navy so be grateful for that also skilled french men traveled to the Midwest in the settling days and helped develop settlements and most Americans have more french then pure anglo in them but the point is that Americans are like Europe's penicillin we happend by accident but were the best thing that came out of colonization

>yet God put me here and not in America. What did He mean by this?

Become a man of action and fix your shithole country before it's too late. You could be the leader that Germany needs.

>and most Americans have more french then pure anglo in them
No. Simply no, you fucking retard.

>thinking Spaniards are the same as spics
It is simply too difficult to tell at this point. The beaners invading our country don't look like pic related.

If they did we wouldn't have a problem. The reason why we do is because they look like pic related.

Delete This!!!!

My father worked for a University's engineering dept. for numerous years. They take in tons of bright individuals to study here in the U.S., since they eventually get tired of all the students pouring in from the Middle East and India. That is no lie. They struggle to find a lot of European individuals to study and works these jobs.

Yes the education is pricier here and upcharged since you would be considered an international student, but education here in the U.S. truely is great, assuming you choose the right school and the right field.

God meant you for a greater purpose. Build your power according to your abilities. Befriemd Jews to ecpand your power then reak havek as best you can in old age. Pull a Trump

Gods free sountry is in amsterdam.

i can get a piece of ass, smoke weed, have a beer, and go home to play computer games.

cant do that in amercia. free my ass. marines are literal cucks.

> a leaf
> an atheist
> hates Christianity
> votes liberals
> Islam is the religion of peace