Pope Francis to make Martin Luther a Saint on October 31

sauce:
liturgy.co.nz/pope-francis-to-make-martin-luther-a-saint-on-october-31

Fuck's sake

An actual terrorist would cream himself at the idea of doing as much damage to Europe as this pathetic faggot

Oh nice, looks like they're trying to join Protestants with catholics... Isn't this the 500 year anniversary of the split?

And here I was thinking as a Lutheran that Catholicism would somehow be superior to the cucked Church I'm currently a part of but that doesn't seem to be the case. Guess I'll have to think about becoming an Orthodox.

The catholic church is doing anything to keep itself alive, whether it be cucking to liberals on issues, pushing for mass immigration for the hope that many convert, and now trying to bring protestants back into the catholic fold. I hope they run him the fuck out soon before he destroys everything.

Fuck man, blacks won't be happy until every holiday and saint is named after them.

silly leader of silly club makes a silly decision

>April 1st post date

its a meme you dip

The pope will soon be the leader of the islamic, protestant, and orthodox world.

i miss jp 2

All modern Christianity other than Eastern Orthodox is cucked as fuck. Traditionalist Catholicism separate from the church is the best, and in many ways what Martin Luther originally wanted.

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN THE HOLY SEE!!!

Not junior you idiot. Martin Luther, the founder of Protestantism.

>committing the greatest heresy ever on Halloween
Shouldn't be surprised, considering he's the Devil.

I SWEAR TO FUCK
I WILL LEAVE THE DAMN CHURCH IF HE PULLS THIS BULLSHIT
FUCK

Waste of digits

We need a new schism in the Catholic Church, Anti-Pope when?

Like the guy who started the Black Lives Matter protests?

>papists think the pope is better than jesus
>Martin Luther says fuck off
>protestants start to gain ground in the HRE
>Catholics start (and lose) the thirty years war
>fallible men appoint a cuck as pope
>pope bends over backwards to service the BPC
Synagogue of Satan BTFO

I really don't have any words. Making a saint of a guy who caused a seemingly irreversible schism in the Christian church because of his and one of the most deadly, violent and horrific wars in European history in the Thirty Years War.

>Posted on April 1, 2017

APRIL FOOLS JOKE
APRIL FOOLS JOKE
APRIL FOOLS JOKE
APRIL FOOLS JOKE

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

It's not just the pope, many Christian heads are pulling off similar cucked shit to turn people off religion. I guess it's a part of (((somebody's))) master plan.

nice bait, A+ leaf

Its an April fools news you niggers.
Polacks will believe any bad news about the pope even if they sound absurd.
Theres no "based pope" after Vatican II.

Who in their right minds would make that nigger a Saint??

This may be the dumbest thing the Catholic church has ever done. And this is the same Catholic Church originally declared beavers fish.

>Posted on April 1, 2017

>(((somebody's))) master plan.

He is a Jesuit after all. This is probably part of a greater plan to reunify Cuckianity.

Fuck off heretic/kike.

LOL i thought he made mlk a saint. I was suprised pol was smart enough t note mlk was protestant.

It literally says April Fool. Look at the first bold blue letter of each paragraph. Its posted April 1st, its a joke.

Hahahahahahaha how stupid can people get????? Martin Luther King XD

Shill cocksucjer

Yep! my bad, I am sorry.

>not even Christian

Guess Martin Luther was right about the whole anti-pope thing.

First word of every paragraph

Assuming based on date is literally just as bad btw

>LOL
>XD
>>/r/eddit

sounds most plausible.

always disbelieve everything on pol unless you're up to using the search engine jew to corroborate sources.

or as i often do, just read the thread.