Ask me anything

i am a sandnigger ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
youtube.com/watch?v=lmPM9sq2GFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you support Sharia law and do you agree with the Muslim terrorist interpretation of it?

Can you fuck off?

no i do not support sharia law i think it is violent and pointless and islam is just one gaint shitstain that should be wiped off the face of the earth

Do you prefer the term sand-nigger or dune-coon?

If I take your mecca off, will you die?

Is Allah a big guy? For us?

Is it appropriate to banepost to a filthly 'slime, or will it make you crash... with no survivors?

Do you support the sunni genocide?

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

I kek'd

i prefer what ever you wanna call me big boy,
you can take mecca if you want i couldnot give less of a shit about it , yeah allah is a big guy he has been working out for 5 billion years

what sunni genocide i failed my history class so if you wanted to discuss history your more fucked than my pet goat

So hows the weather?

sunny with a chance of *allah akabr* and our weatherman is dead back to brian with the news and he is being raped by an isis jihadist
*we are suffering technical difficulties*

>Not a swedish flag
>Not a swedish flag
>Not a swedish flag

hey their swedish cunt what do you want?

UUUU

Got tired of lurking so i decided to do some shitposting instead.

what da hell is wrong wid you ?

suck my balls faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=lmPM9sq2GFE

updated version

fuck you,you kangroo fucking weirdo and stop using vegimite as lube you jewish commie lib cuck

kek

the only thing you will be keking about is me fucking your brother and your dog at the same time i dont even know how thats humanly possible but ill figure it out but IM JUST SO FUCKING ANGRY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

try golf

There is this theory
All races feel superior to eachother, and thus hate others that they feel superior over
except for whites, who they feel inferior to. Whether subconsciously or whatever bullshit

Do you have these race related superiority thoughts/opinions?

yeah i did if by golf you mean shoving golf balls in my ass and a 9 iron then yes i tried golf

Row 4, column 4: lol.

what are you on about mate ?

how do yuo still posess your head with this kind of thought?

clearly, god doesn't exist

so would you want me to implement islam and practice it which will lead to your head being severed off ? i mean you should thank me for criticizing islam u thought you jews were supposed to be smart or are you just the retarded of the family?

offcourse god doesent exist proof? you dear faggot cuz no god would allow such a terrible terrible excuse of a creation to exist

Do you believe the notion that whites are better/superior/however you want to put it

what i was saying is at the core all races don't really like eachother and the differences. And that reasoning is because they think they're better than the other.
But when it comes to whites, other races hate them more due to feeling less superior(generally, discount the obvious bellcurve retards)

this sound like anything legitimate to you or nah?

this is how, indeed, I lost my faith - in that single post

im asking how are you still alive and not skull fucked by the family goat for expressing those anti-islamic ideas.
moreover asking how do jews dont get what youre saying when you know very well jews are smarter than you and it is you yourself who is in the wrong?

>and also, muh racism

MY SIDES

Do muslims in Europe actively hate the indigenous populace?
Why is your average muslim running around here more intense than fundamentalist christians?
Why do muslim men rape so much and think its okay?
Are muslim girls down to fuck if no one is looking?

no man you got it all wrong the cause of all war is bob saget ever sence he came out with that pepto bismol commercial then the veitnam war happened and well bob saget came with a book commending america for veitnam its all bob saget fault and what do you think bob saget did when the iraq war happened ? thats right that fucker was on howard stern encouraging them to invade iraq its all bob saget fault not this ludicrous absurd theory of yours

Fuck off back to mesopotamia m8

well your welcome you fugly basterd

pweese stop bullying me

hahahahah yeah and i asume america is the equivalent of heaven right now dude your probably safer here than their lets see blm wants you dead seeing that you are here antifa and those boys are packing and several other poeple that is assuming that you are white cuz niggers dont use 4 chan

its true man we are all being fucked over by the Illuminati singularity machine and who do you think invented and currently operating that machine that right its adam sandler

Do you have that picture of evolution and brazil?

better kill infedels or rape swedes?

at least larp your grammar right man it hurts muh brain.
sandler is MK Ultra glub glub shit, everyone knows that

Salam Aleikum, brother.

hahaha nice one

most muslims have no issue with germany and keep in mind 75 percent of the "refugees" were men from the age of 18 to 35 so something was creepy from the get go and you have to understand they have been sexually repressed for there entire lives so you would except a few rapes here or their and rape is okay cuz their were no laws implemented in middle eastren countries and even if they have its rarely enforced so they are clueless about rape and if you want to even think about touching a muslim chick keep in mind that it will cost you a plenty of dough and to be honest most women here are virgins with no expereince so its pretty much like fucking a 6 yearold which we are all too familiar with here

Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

what?

Would you like to come live in freedom land?

i would prefer to do neither but i do not represent the wishes and thoughts of 300 million arabs

>thought you were larping as a inbred sandnigger

if i ever hated anyone with no cause or reason its fucking leafs leave this thread now NO LEAFS ALLOWED

if you mean america then you are dumber than you seem

i hate bane and the batman franchise

is that a yes?

i am not larping sadly to say i am a sandnigger

you're redeemed for now my brother. mashallah

Do you agree with the idea of building factories in Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, and Kosovo to transform Albanians into fuel?

oh my god how are you still alive while being this fucking dumb no its a no and even if your country represents any sort of "freedom" i still wouldnt go,your country is a giant shit bucket but clearly your way too dump to know that

fuck you the only redemption i seek is from my gay transexual dad

whould you blow yourself up for a klondike bar?

no i am lactose intolerant you dummy

sure why not

u altright by me

oh you goof

at least we can agree on somthing

or i could be shitposting under a proxy i mean how could i know all these things? or i could be a sand nigger ? who knows?

Why haven't you become the leader of your own terrorists group fighting in the name of our lord an savior?

Salty Syrian
Irate Iraqi
This rhyme you be hearin'
Not like a poopy Paki
I think you're okay
As long as you say
You won't rape us
Or kill us with a bus
But if you do
And I swear this to you
I'll launch a crusade
Version 1.2

who? jesus was the biggest cock sucker in the history of cock suckers i am happy he is dead that asshole who does he think he is judging other people? who does he think he is the son of ............never mind

Would you Zyklon B yourself for a shekel?

that sucked more than my mom and my moms name is saliva sally so you know that sucked

of course he would

of course, kageroo dude, zyknob B only worth tenth of a shekel

good deal

see? that's why you goyim are so poor

>sexually repressed for there entire lives
Not a valid excuse. Not being able to have sex with 30 whores is not sexual repression.
>no laws implemented in middle eastrern countries and even if they have its rarely enforced
Not a valid excuse. rape is inherently wrong. Every human on earth already knows having sex with a woman that does not belong to you is an great offense. They know and they do it anyway because they have no respect. They think we are weak. You people understand what civility is yet you refuse to do it.
>to be honest most women here are virgins with no experience
>this is a bad thing
I hate you. Women should not be sluts. its disgusting and it destroys society.

What do you do for a living?

if you must know i clean used condoms i clean the semen from them