Why don't we just start annexing mexican states?

Why don't we just start annexing mexican states?

I agree with this

Mexico could've been eliminated from existence if we pushed down harder in the 1850s. If only.

Only if all spics are removed from them

After we get done with mexico we're starting a leaf fire.

Yeah, let's take all those raping murdering illegals and cartels, then give them citizenship.

Keep the land, not the people. Remember, Los Angeles used to be 90% white and was part of Mexico beforehand. We just push the beaners farther south or squash them.

If the cartels were under us control and the citizens were allowed to own guns for protection then almost all the mexico problems would dissapear.

Sure it will take a generation or two to get them out of their voodoo catholic shit. But we could end the drug trade tomorrow by arming mexican citizens and puttingbour dea and forest service cops to work in the mexican hills.

because pulling a tibet is currently going so well for china right now right?

i don't know about you but I'm not willing to have angry nationalistic armed thugs running around committing guerilla war for the next hundred years

NAU doesn't sound like a bad thing really.
> Mexican Aztlan dies out because it is all one country anyway
> Developers can freely build up more tourist traps like Puerto Vallarta and Cancun
> Drug cartels will have to fight the FBI and other domestic agencies not just military
> Canada's cuckery can be contained
> 450 million people gives us demographics that could compete against the Chinese superstate.

Then the southern border fence can be along Central America, which will be far less costly.

>tfw no taco gf
I'll accept annexation if I get a free waifu.

>which will be far less costly
>ignore the cost of setting up NAU and waging a civil war in mexico to purge the cartels

And mexico already has a fence and the federales are already very well trained at keeping out guatemalans.

You also get the Mexican manufacturing, those guys labor on average 12h/7 days a week

We had Mexico City occupied.

But we were good cunts and just struck a deal instead of annexing the entire place.

Please do.

>t. Baja Peninsula habitant

Remove yourself from this continent

You are probably part Spanish so you have no room to talk. I have proud Cherokee blood to anchor me here (all 1/100000000000000s of it)

Full Kumiai blood here, return California to us or annex us please.

Your country exists as an act of grace on our part, you have no right to ask for any land from us.

too much mountains (very hard for economic development) + too many low IQ Mexicans in those mountains

> usa pulls resources from the middle east, europe, and asia
> Canada gets less friendly
> north korea invades south korea, probably with China's help
> NATO's main power is occupied and can't protect europe and the middle east from Russian interests
> canada doesn't stop russia from invading Alaska
> latin america bands together to help mexico
> nobody to protect hawaii and other pacific islands from china
> un peacekeepers are withdrawn from africa
> ww3 starts
> usa probably loses
> any victory is not worth the cost

Why the fuck would we want those shitholes?

Russia's not gonna invade Alaska of its own volition.
Latin America forming a coalition to defend Mexico from the US would never in a million years happen.

I can see it happening in ~50 years, especially if they kind of take a swing at NAFTA and miss like I think they will

Your country exist as an act of grace on part of the Jews.

This is the last time I repeat: gave us California or annex us.

shoulda taken mexico, then used our new mexican shock troops to work on that whole "canadian" issue.

because you cant
> cant control local nogs
> cant win against rice farmers
> cant win against mideast goatfuckers
> pretends to be able to control 120 million mexicans

Because there are mexicans that live there

But we can build a wall. Stay mad mexispic twat

Doesn't mexico survive by tourism and the cartels + the spics in the u.s sending money to mexico basically they cant live without u.s time to end it all.

>we
Looked at your flag lately?

For what purpose?

Ya it's a USA flag, what about it, fucking jealous leaf?

>giving them citizenship
>giving them voting rights
Are you fucking trolling?

who wants baja calif anyway

take all the land and push them into guatemala and belize...the wall becomes so much cheaper when you build it down there.

shit, mexico already built a wall to keep those guys out of mexico anyways

Fucking why? LMAO

usa was smart in only keeping empty states
im a tourist here and these peoples history has been blood shed since the beggining. france attempted to annex them and maximilian got his head cut off
i dont think ameriturds would have been capable of holding things had they taken the central states. yucatan yes, because they wanted to be part of usa

not tlaking to you leaf, please stfu

how about mexicos rich oil fields, El Bajio which has enough fertile land to weaponize agriculture against the Americans (aka NAFTA), an incredible poverty rate, with thousands of people willing to work for the minimum wage you disdain.

But them fat shitskins in sombreos moved in and shat in every fucking pile of sand like it were fucking kitty cat literboxes

We have tons of oil, tons of fertile land, and we don't need brown people driving down our wages. Fuck you.

The natural enemy of the leaf is the mexican gardener

>t. sinaloense

we don't need fucking gardeners, let alone mexicunts. Grab a shovel and clear my fucking driveway of snow

No ,the north culture its the same of the southwest but still have the tipical mexican culture there
You're leaf your opinion isn't relevant.

I'm white, my opinion is worth 100,000 spics

Mexicans vote blue because that what they may get to stay longer to work, otherwise they would be more conservative like back home. Just look at Texas, ancient Mexicans that are nowadays red as blood

> richest, most powerful country shows imperialistic ambition
> russia already has imperialistic ambition, as well as China
> literally nothing is stopping them from taking that sweet sweet Alaskan oil
> meanwhile central America is literally a shittier version of Mexico
> they all band together to save the raza or whatever it is they call it
> implying this wouldn't happen

please annex canadia

>.

Why dont white people take over the plabet?

we already did like 400 years ago

>literally nothing is stopping them from taking that sweet sweet Alaskan oil
Except the usas sovereign claim and their navy and air force

America is capitalist... even to the market of countries...

Sure, Zhang

The NAU will do it on paper.

>Leaf
>Relevant

Pick one

we need to begin by annihilating Syria. The tariffs are the beginning.

CANADA IS WHITE

Yellow is the word you're looking for m8