>Raqqa Mar30
i.imgur.com/tN6z1Rs.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr5
>US envoy:We are compelled to take own action if UN fails in Syria
>RU:contamination may have been caused by damage to a rebel chemical weapons storage site
>SAA denies chemical weapons attack in southern Idlib
>N Hama: jihadists retake Maardes town, hit SAA with suicide bombing
>DeZ:SAA advances 400m in IS held cemetery
>IS still holds it's ground in Palmyra, hoping to repell SAA advance en route to Arak
>rebels bomb largest Christian city
>Report:270000+ Syrians have right to bring families to Germany
>Erdogan:next stage of Operation Euphrates Shield will include Iraq
>At least 58 dead & over 200 wounded in rebel-held Khan Shaykun due to chemical weapons
>119+ Saudi soldiers and mercenaries have been killed by the Houthis in 2017
>31+ killed, 40 wounded in IS attack on Tikrit
>IS raid in Yemen leaves scores of Houthi troops dead
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0GSzpQyyLw
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
youtube.com/watch?v=jkLpRjx5j-I
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384
youtube.com/watch?v=yeroe3obM64
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/26/tulsi-gabbard-bashar-al-assad-syria-democrats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dem Gainz via SouthAfricaBro
Dara Ghouta Addeir Idlib Homs

sorry guys, i was wrong about trump
youtube.com/watch?v=o0GSzpQyyLw

Sec Council Highlights

UK >Abuse of veto by Russia has consequences. In closing, what is your plan, Russia, in stoping these attacks? It is time for you to stop blocking by joining sec council resoultion. Our call condenms this attack and calls for resolutions. We expect support.
Bolivia >This chamber should not be used as a way of thwarting peaceful purposes and a sounding board for propaganda, not to be used as a pawn for warlords.
China: >The UK delegate is openly distorting the position of China. This will not be tolerated. Position of UK does not hold water. We hope he will stop abusing Sec Council. This is not in the interest of Syrian people. We hope he will refrain from such practice in future
Japan: >Goncerned. Gondemn this.
Italy >Much condemnation. This confirms utter contempt of SYrian regime to own population and that intl law continues to be violated.
Egypt: >Need to address issue of non-state actors holding such weapons. Sec council lacks legal instrument to deter and address these threats.
Uruguay >We don`t have enough info to affirm who is responsible for ths action. HOwever, we need to recall it is the primary responsibility of syrian govt to protect its population.

Kazakistan >Urge OPCW and UN to conduct full investigations. Identifying perpetrators is important. Impartial and full disclosure is needed. We call on syria to cooperate fully. 3 remaining facilities in Syria must be destroyed.
Sweden >Pictures are shocking. Attcks on hospitals are appalling. If allegations are proven to be correct, this will another gruesome evidence of regime atrocities.
Ethiopia >Proliferation and use by non-state actors is a fucked up threat. We look forward to de Mistura`s special briefing. We are inclined to look at table resolution brought on by US, UK and France favorably.
Ukraine >Civilians paid this price bc this council failed to get act together, bc people preocupied with their own agendas. Council failure to act on this issue will create false perception that perpetrator can hide. Draft resolution on table is balanced document. We hope it is adopted today.
Senegal >Worrisome to see possibility that non-state actors use these weapons.
Russian Federation & & & >Political process in astana and geneva takes shape, then strangely all kinds of incidents start to occur.
USA & >RUSSIA DID THIS. If you don`t vote with us, we going at it alone boys and girls. USA! USA! USA!
Syrian Arab Republic >Some members of council today, made statements that my country is victim of two aggressions. First, an attack by permanent members of this council, second is proxy attack by armed terror groups in Syria that are operating by instruction of these member states. They both have apetite for falsification. These practices started with LIE wmds in Iraq.

GAS THE KIKES!
RACE WAR NOW!

What really happened, for the retards

Guys, I need green buses memes for propaganda purposes

>alleged
It's fucking nothing.

xth for Pray for Assad

Real news broth to you by romania bro !
>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military,tiger forces,takes pictures 4 /sg/
His story archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/

Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc

Guys its not about oil, its about emptying the Middle East from Arabs or dividing the countries into small useless states for the Greater Israel project.

Oil, is only secondary here.

Are we supposed to like them or hate them?
As an American.

fuck off, spic

Threadly reminder that Assad using chemical weapons is neocohen war propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U

You're supposed to stay the fuck out of there

TF after Obama brings out a laptop, and asks "You remember that Florida chicken?"

He's actually jewish, why that pic triggered you?

Has anyone heard Kushner talk? Honestly, he's always lurking in the background with that weird look on his face.

What did the UK claim China did

LOL ROFL
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

Not enough jpeg fagit

oy vey. shut it down

Mexican is a lefty faggo who support (((Bachelet))), (((Maduro))) and other (((commies))) leaders here, he support Assad just because "Muh axis of resistence", not for a rational reason.

Same thing it claimed what Russia did. Abuse veto power.

Are those the best apple's Americans can grow?

he speaks like a real pshyco
youtube.com/watch?v=jkLpRjx5j-I

>the SC is only supposed to be ceremonial goy

And you're an American-tryhard namefag m8

We all are cancer at some point.

We have crazy good apples, twat

>And you're an American-tryhard namefag m8

First time i heard this, what the fuck?

Back in 2013 there was a chemical weapon attack, Obama blamed it on Assad, and everyone ignored the chemicals and labs found in the rebel tunnels.

What happened this time? Was it a warehouse that the rebels were housing chemical weapons in?

I don't think China will veto the next one though

Forming an axis of resistance seems like a rational position to take though.

the chilean autist loves me :^)

Trump's going to escalate aggression against Syria, isn't he?

Trump is doing perfect political theater.

He pushes back on Russia and Iran by claiming they were naughty.

He pushes in the UN to get the UN to investigate who did the attacks.

If it is the naughty parties, he has blackmail chips for taking back the Ukraine and shutting down the nuclear program in Iran.

If its not the naughty parties, he can point to the left and talk about how wrong the previous administration was and how they killed these children

If he finds out its American gas being use, well this plus the spying scandal will burn down all of washington dc.

You have to remember he is not fighting Assad at all.

He has General Mattis having full control of all actual operations freeing him up to do play the political game.

I am honestly amazed at his genius and all freedom lovers around the world should rejoice he can fight these guys so well.

I mean imagine how pissed Israel is. Israel > Trump you have to gib us Syria cuz of xyz. Trump> Thats nice but our you an American General named Mattis. No? Then shut the fuck up.

Waaah goes the mainstream media while Trump gains more and more political power by showing everyone he only wants whats best for America without being a cold heartless bastard.

America wants Syria to take its Muslims back and this refugee bullshit to end, so suck it up and realize this is your best chance for a free syria with greedy israel chomping at the bit.

lurk

nope

If he does something stupid like that, his base is going to shrink below re-election territory

We'll see how Putin will react

Either the Russian goes schizophrenic like in Libya, or they finally get tired of this shit

bigly
how babby gassed?

He's God n sheeeit

Am*rica shall burn for challenging dear leader Assad

Trump is Jewish cattle mate.

I doubt anything will lead to war but he'll tow the Jewish line.

>mfw the_doland will defend it

syrians don't hate americans

Why you're sure?

Real chileans aren't attention seeking named faggots. You are a disgrace to our nation.

Cmon you dummies. Trump knows its not Assad. I mean shit, Bannon talks to him daily and knows that.

He is using the Judo method to throw their own outrage back at them again and again.

If he hadn't come out and said blah blah bad russia, the left would have derailed the spying ring setup that Susan Rice is pushing.

doubtful. We got bipartisan mandate. Trump may even ask congress.
Oh... you think this will touch us physically?
Bahahahaha

they would consider rock as a haram thing

I have this name since /sg/ was created, i just forgot delete the name, too late now weon

>muh 76D quasi-quasar backgammon being played by monkeys from the zeta dimension

>its both

BUT I DO

he just fired bannon m8, im worried

why though

>Trump is Jewish cattle mate.

All his grandkids are jewish.

Seems like the shills are trying to take over.

careful bong, you'll hurt yourself

>no matter what retarded move trump makes, it is actually part of a bigger 76D chess strategy

This is tripping me out, watching it dawn on people in real time on Sup Forums

It's not Trump we have to worry about, it's all of the neocons surrounding him.

Nah, they just bully small countries to buy the pass.

low quality jidf shilling to muddy the water going on.

i will make it plain for the uninitiated.

Trump is not in charge of Syria unlike glorious comrade Obama.

General Mattis is entirely in control of Syria and the decisions around that.

Combine that with General Mattis respecting the decision to investigate the culprit which is what the UN Security council called for and you have a total change of strategy from the last 30 years.

You have to go all the way back to Reagan with his bring down this wall Mr. Gorbachaf theater to see a similar thing take place.

The last 30 plus years has been the faggot elite directly running the military for every jew cause under the sun to our detriment so I forgive you young fags for not having context given the sad state of public education.

kennedy was retarded, that's why he got killed

don't you see
If Trump invades Syria and kills Assad then the media won't be able to accuse him of being Putin's puppet. After that he can really MAGA!

it's real
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384
Has Trump been replaced by ayyyyy lmao?

Fuck off kgb. America first.

Eugenics is harsh.

That is a problem.
Trump is also human, he can cave to pressure.
I just hope he doesn't.

actually read one of the journalists that is just an actual journalists tweet

Bannon attends and has full access, but now he will be operating in the shadow

My guess is the investigation into Obama and his shenanigans will take up all of his time

Bannon cans still give him advice though.

We're working against the narrative bro.

Trump show signs of dementia or pre-alzheimer.

Syrian jets bombed a warehouse containing sarin. Terrorists then alleviate the blame that Syrian jets used Sarin.

I will be doubting until i see a USA rocket in Damascus, before than, is fucking nothing

I do too, not even memeing, I hate my fucking country

>56% white
>Fattest of fat fucks
>Supporters every terrorist group out there
>Is responsible for the refugee crisis

Just nuke us please.

>mfw he thinks a costa rica flag is a russian flag
>mfw when kgb hasn't existed for 20+ years
american education lads

This. Do you guys really believe that Trump is going into Syria?

Don't forget that Trump sent Tulsi Gabbard to meet with Assad to elucidate what's going on. He wouldn't have done so if regime change was the goal.

Just wait before jumping to conclusions based on platitudes.

No, he's just not taking the bait and letting the media call him a babygasser. What do you think the "Trump is a Russian puppet" narrative is for? It's others in his cabinet that I'm worried about.

@119692034
not rockets but terrorists attacks against civilians
>Don't forget that Trump sent Tulsi Gabbard to meet with Assad
can't find nothing from SANA news about that

Its called a proxy, you fucking monkey. Get back to me when you've evolved past mud huts and rape.

You know what you must do
You must deal with DRUMPF

when was trump pro-russia?

i won't vote for him if he does, i promise you

>can't find nothing from SANA news about that

did you try googling it? gabbard definitely met with Assad recently

>he believes there are people paid to shill on Sup Forums

Sad but true

Bannon is not fired from anything. It was claimed earlier he was removed from national security council (not part of his official job) because he no longer had a use for that role. Turns out that's not even real and he still has security clearance and attends meetings. Anyone claiming he was "removed" is gaslighting.

I just realized that 'Countryside General' hasn't bee around in a while. Interesting.

>That's it guise! Trump is going to kill the president of another country to change the headlines of The New York Times! If leftists don't write about it, a republican president/congress/supreme court combo can't do anything

Watch Trump's press conference after meeting King Jordan guy, and Kinty Gailits, Niggi Gail? UN speech. We going to war, now. Feels good it's so wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=yeroe3obM64
RRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The comments Trump made throughout his campaign were ridiculously favorable to Russia considering the media had turned against Russia
I remember he actually said there was no proofs Putin killed journos and that America also killed people similarly

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/26/tulsi-gabbard-bashar-al-assad-syria-democrats

5 seconds in google, you filthy commie

the syrian state media is more important than (((fake news))).
let's not forget that tulsi is just another zionist shill