So he's almost at 100 days. How do you feel he's doing so far? Are you happy with ur vote?

So he's almost at 100 days. How do you feel he's doing so far? Are you happy with ur vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/63nxsn/update_i_was_tired_of_liberals_saying_trump_hasnt/
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/03/18/report-up-to-1000-more-us-troops-could-deploy-to-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh boy.

I'm glad he's against Assad, now, though.

Still love him, though I'm hoping this Syria shit is just virtue signaling. Obamacare repeal was a failure but nobody liked it anyway.

no

Why not?

10/10 so far.

If he fucks up Syria he's dropped.

8/10

Fuck up Syria and Im done

He's a worthless fuck.

Shill.

All fucking smiles, I hope he turns DC into a smoldering ruin.

I'm at least glad he repealed TPP, but he has shown to be weak, low energy and condescending to neocons lately.
Not 10/10, but a 7/10 as for now.

Let's see what ends up happening at Syria. If he sends troops I'm done.

Bitch.

OK, if you say so. In reality, steelworker. Trump is a worthless piece of shit.

>Failed to implement travel ban twice
>Failed to garner support for healthcare plan
>Under investigation by the FBI, Senate and House
>Did not lock her up
>Wastes taxpayer money on golfing trips at a pace that makes King Nigger seem modest
>The Wall is still nothing but a pipe dream
>Hinting he may pull the trigger on Syria
10/10, never a dull moment with this guy.

Fact: His daughter Ivanka is a liberal and has blue-pilled her father while his Jewish son-in-law has him undermined. Holy shit.

would be better without all the filibusters and whiny democrats holding shit up.

i didnt vote for him :^)

Nothing has happened really.

He's a 5/10 and still the best President of my lifetime.

I need some more happenings though.

It's been fucked up for 7 years you fucking moron.

>How do you feel he's doing so far?

For a rookie he's doing great. Wish some judges would fuck off and let him do his job.

>Are you happy with ur vote?
Pic related. You can't imagine!

Tiffany Cappotelli, before anyone asks.

Love what he's doing but I hope he's not serious about Assad. I hope he realizes it was the "moderate" rebels behind that shit.

>implying I voted
I'm supremely happy

I know it's reddit, but fuck off if you have a problem with it the guy wrote a great post and it's too much to copy and paste

>UPDATE: I was tired of liberals saying "Trump hasn't kept any of his promises," so I went and made a running list of things he has done so far.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/63nxsn/update_i_was_tired_of_liberals_saying_trump_hasnt/

i hope he doesnt fuck syria either you think we would learn after fucking shit up in many other countries

He's already sent troops.. reports have said up to 1,000. He doesn't tell anybody because he doesn't want people to know, cause you know, we can't let the enemy know what we're doing, right?

Get ready for even more military deployment.

>He doesn't tell anybody because he doesn't want people to know
It was all over the news the moment he gave the order to send those troops.

A generic republican president would have done most of this, more efficiently and more durably. A generic republican president would also have been able to repeal Obamacare.

It has nothing to do with Trump and a lot to do with the fact that a conservative is replacing a liberal who was there for 8 years.

what are you? A flag but neither a state nor a nation. you are but a sign post in the Gulf that points in the direction of my country. Your opinion is like crust to a gull

Assad is innocent. He did not use the chemical weapons

All it'd take for me to have a US flag is a 3 hour flight, famalam.

Bullshit. Post proof, shills.

fuck off shareblue

Actually, scratch that. All I'd need to do is use my fucking phone.

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/03/18/report-up-to-1000-more-us-troops-could-deploy-to-syria/

And that's from a shitty fucking source that everyone here drools over. If you have a brain and can fucking use it, just type in "U.S. Troop deployment syria" in google. Jesus.

Kek confirms

But in all seriousness, yeah. If he's winning the war, why would he need to do that? On top of that the Anti-Assad twitter posting about it prior, this is a total falseflag.

kushner zionist fuck trumps a zionist fuck they all are hes the most zionist president ever

Can anybody refute this? I understand the healthcare plan situation, and I EXTREMELY DOUBT he'll go after Assad, but everything else is right.

Did the fact that my reply to your post didn't have word nigger or cuck in it trigger you?

But you'll never be American.

My passport disagrees :^)

you will never be a state. you will never be the 51st star on our glorious flag. you belong to a tribe of indeginous beach people that enjoy the protection of my people because our navy needed a Senior Frogs bar to get plastered and have unprotected gay sex should nuclear war break out in Cuba. your my nation's backwoods fuck shack.

He sucks at getting anything done.

That's what you said about Hawaii, and look how that ended up.

We're holding a statehood referendum in June. And once statehood wins, we're enacting the Tennessee plan.

syria will be the ultimate test we will know if he's a good goy soon enough

>Can anybody refute this? I understand the healthcare plan situation, and I EXTREMELY DOUBT he'll go after Assad, but everything else is right.
Its simple. You don't make a fucking judgement call about a president only 70 days into a presidency. They say you can't really judge a president until years after he has been out of office. So anyone passing judgement on Trump after only 70 days of fucking work in his first year of his first term is a butthurt moron.

tl dr

Your electoral votes don't.

Obama care will haunt you American fags forever!

Still good with it. It's everything I wanted and more

>I'll have you know you know I'm trained in gorilla warfare. You are nothing to me but just another target.

Okeydokey buddy

see

Was with him until his recent Syria fuck up.

Hillary may as well have won at this point.

Wow, you're barely literate aren't you? Did you even read the article? "Plans" are not the same as actions, shill. Tell Brock I hope he has another heart attack.

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHILL TACTIC

TRY TO GET US TO LOSE MOMENTUM

TRY TO GET US TO TURN ON TRUMP

FUCK YOU

sage

Best post from shit country, he's right though.

In the event that you guys do appeal for statehood, I still have a fallback. We're not going to add a 51st star for you.

I like Trump and I still will defend him.
But if we go to Syria and/or Iran it's over and I will probably become an apolitical hermit.

100 day gay vacation

Sure.

>Failed to implement travel ban twice
Liberal judges / obama pot buddies held them up, you mean? It's not his fault that happened. The minute the religion of peace strikes again in U.S. and attacker is proven to be stopped by the ban will cause it to blow up in their face. Even if not, the hold up by the judges was cited by other professionals as really badly put together, I doubt it would come through in the supreme court.

>Failed to garner support for healthcare plan
Trump puts his name on everything. If he actually supported this, he would have been behind it and shown massive support if he thought it would win. This is to hurt Paul Ryan like Mitt Romney. Rand Paul already went golfing with the man and said they were coming together for a new plan.

>Under investigation by the FBI, Senate and House
Adam Schiff already said there was "no definitive proof", and he's a California lib. I would be worried about Obama and Susan Fried Rice if I were you.

>Wastes taxpayer money on golfing trips at a pace that makes King Nigger seem modest
Is the President allowed to pay for their own vacations and trips? Regardless, he negotiates with people there and is at less risk of getting Kennedy'd on the weekends. On top of that he doesn't take the salary.

>The Wall is still nothing but a pipe dream
He mentioned it at his Joint Address speech and already issued an executive order on it, his third one. There are more issues to be handled at the time, such as clearing up Russia, wiretapping, etc.

>Hinting he may pull the trigger on Syria
It was a fairly new subject, new information has arrived that suggests it was not by Assad. The twitter post, the fact that Assad is winning, etc. I feel he is doing this to pin the blame on someone and save face, look at his response, he keeps talking the details and mentioning the babies. He never wanted to go into Syria, so why would he suddenly change his position?

>We're not going to add a 51st star for you.
Official designs for 51, 52 and 53-star flags already exist.

Shariablue in this piece.

>new shilling tactics

You have that power? I'm pretty sure they will as it is, Puerto Rico is based place senpaitachi.

Seriously if Trump gets us into a war with Syria you will still support him?

Is someone with a king that dresses like this really going to comment on their heads of state being national embarrassments?

trump supporters are ridiculous. and dumb.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RE-ELECT TRUMP 2020!!!!!!!!!!

I won't support that decision, but I will support him. Don't you have a bull to prep?

I was told there would be so much winning, America would get sick and tired of all the winning. Any updates on when exactly this is going to start happening?

STUMPED

This isn't a minor thing though. Declaring war on another country, something he said we shouldn't do during the debates would show that neocons have full control over him.

I guess you haven't paid attention to the jobs reports and the ridiculous amounts of illegals that are leaving

Unlike a lot of you shitlords, I had low expectations when he won. So far, he's exceeded them.

(((trump))) has been cucked by the conservatard establishment

Hi Jones, Lavin, Limbaugh

What reason would you have to support him at that point? What would be left?

Trump could reinstate Obamacare and I'd still be 100% happy with my vote. There's very little Trump could do to be worse than Hillary Clinton.

>Trump could reinstate Obamacare
To do that he'd have to repeal it first :^)

found the underage

So are the supporters of Hillary Clinton

Both things happened under the last couple of years of obama.

I'm loving Trump America so far, hope we get to kick Assad's ass

Lmao put that bitch in prison

It hasn't been Hillary so I don't care.
As long as Hillary never has a real political position for the rest of her life, I will die happy.
Fucking deceiving, lying, two faced bitch.

Oh we will! God bless America!

Same here. My only problem with Trump's presidency so far is that he hasn't put Hillary Clinton in prison yet

why should trump being under investigation be considered a bad thing when its obvious that the FBI is corrupt and biased themselves? they didnt do shit to shillary

America is not going to go to war in Syria. That's just not going to happen. Keep shilling for Brock, though. Maybe it'll happen in your dreams. Replace Neocons in your post with Jews and you'd be more accurate. The illegals that are leaving and the jobs being created are worth the price.

Why wouldn't I support him? I don't want us to go to war, but he's fulfilling every one of his campaign promises. Those are important and the only thing stopping him from having fulfilled every one 100% is the Democrats and the Faggot Caucus. Ryancare failing was a good thing, because now we'll get an even better Healthcare plan.

fuck off shills

>>We're not going to add a 51st star for you.
>Official designs for 51, 52 and 53-star flags already exist.
Puerto Rico, Canada, and Mexico

7/10

I dont like that he wants to take down planned parenthood funless that changed recently) and I'm iffy on the EPA thing. I am do think he's handling immigration rather well.

>why should trump being under investigation be considered a bad thing when its obvious that the FBI is corrupt and biased themselves? they didnt do shit to shillary

Your argument of the fbi being corrupt rests on the false premise that Hillary broke the law in some way