Show the best region of your country, I start

Show the best region of your country, I start

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/polish-girl-dagmara-prybysz-who-complained-of-classroom-racism-is-found-dead-at-school-in-cornwall-a7037771.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The North

Best region confirmed.

galicia é portuguesa

I'll steal dis

The south.

Enjoy your Mexicans

Deep South.

>Show the best region of your country
>No picture
You can't even do it right, southerner.

It belongs to the North and the North to Galicia.

Come back

São Paulo

come back

the south is a way better than this shithole state full of pollution

but this is a beatiful picture

What's the safest place with the hottest girls? I've seen a lot of 3rd world videos in brasil is it really a zoo down there?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
>43. Porto Alegre
>44. Curitiba

Only pic related and (Interior at least) are worthwhile states in this shithole.

Independence of the South when?

what makes that area great?

no, the south looks like yurop. But the videos that goes online only shows the north/northeast.

lots of shitskins invaded these cities so no wonder why it is so violent now

>capital cities
>not shitholes
Come on, man.

>muh murder rates meme
>those "murders" are literally undercover cops getting rid of the scum 99% of the time because the subhuman monkey laws wouldn't allow us to legally get rid of them

monkey/10. There's a compilation of images somewhere showing all those "murders" with all the poor dindus murdered by evil "serial killers".

Sul+São Paulo+Uruguay WHEN

hahahahaa

urgay

hahaahahahahahahaahahaha

são paulo no, only south and uruguay

São Paulo and the south needs to fight together and turn into two different countries

patagonia, also the best region of the world

the scenery + low-crime + white

coincidentally the country would be better off if the rest of it slipped into the sea

muh sao paulo

>the south looks like yurop
The countryside, and with that mostly the region of Italian/German (can't say about the poles and japs in Paraná), might. Porto Alegre is a lost city, and so is a lot of our international borders.

I actually like you lads better than I do moist of Brazil, Broruguay.

If they get rid of all the blacks I wouldn't mind. Their economy is YUGE, and without them the rest of Brazil could stomp us in a war.

>be sao paulino
>take 2h to go to work
>is muderdered
>takes another 2h to return from work

Fake, there is no way white people are allowed to enjoy this

Tenn and Arkansas are pretty nice, but the rest are too black, brown and race mixy for my tastes

the city is growing, definately the countryside is better. Chapecó, Xaxim and Feliz are good examples.

Ilhas Selvagens, Arquipélago da Madeira. There are only 2 coastal guards but at least there are no gipsies.

Melbourne

>jelly Nordestinegro
São Paulo could probably be a first world country if it got to keep all its money instead of the 10% the union gracefully gives it back after spreading 90% of it across shithole northern and northeastern states.

And I'm not even paulista.

Man, if I can't move abroad after I graduate I sure as hell am trying to move to countryside Santa Catarina.

Sao Paulo used to be a good city, but too many people went there

patagonia ( the south)

checkmate

>Man, if I can't move abroad after I graduate I sure as hell am trying to move to countryside Santa Catarina.

you must be white to do it.

>São Paulo could probably be a first world country if it got to keep all its money instead of the 10% the union gracefully gives it back after spreading 90% of it across shithole northern and northeastern states.And I'm not even paulista.

as I said, Sao Paulo used to be a good city, but too many people went in

That is legit amazing.

maybe if its 1970, but modern texas? nope, all the major cities are pozzed and the dems keep increasing their voter base.

seems a nice spot to build a favela

>you must be white to do it.
I'm full on always-burn-never-tan blond snownigger, my man.

>Sao Paulo used to be a good city
Eh, it's still better/safer than Porto Alegre. Still, that's only the capital city. The countryside is alright. Besides, we could always pull an Argentina and send the black people to war as first wave cannon fodder. :^)

brasil is always going to be mixed, and whites are just going to decline until they no longer exist. that's just how it's going to be ese, might as well accept it and move on.

Looks fantastic. Very southern hemisphere-ish desu.

>whites are just going to decline until they no longer exist
Pretty much like the US, then.

Rio Grande do Sul has so many favelas as the rest of the country. Paraná isn't different.

Santa Catarina is awesome.

well yeah, but you guys are much further along than we are ese. it's not going to be too much longer until everyone in brasil is mixed. that's just how it is going to go. if you want a white country, better go back to italy.

Looks like the West in Canada, or the Alps in Europe, too bad yours is inhabited by shit skins

but I like mulatas

>Security crisis in Santa Catarina caused by recent civil police's wage strike
>Crime rates escalating
>Risk of spreading to other states of the South.
>Best region of your country

Nigga, please.

Normally I'd get shit for this but most britfags are asleep atm

> Best economy
> Most right-wing state
> The only good Brazilian mayor is in Sao Paulo
Rio Grande do Sul can't even pay they debts, just imagine a country with this stupid state

Fuck that anti-white place

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/polish-girl-dagmara-prybysz-who-complained-of-classroom-racism-is-found-dead-at-school-in-cornwall-a7037771.html

Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming are great. Oregon and Washington have beautiful scenery but are infested by leftists.

why do you even come here? this is something the most liberal swede fag would say, and yet you are here.

> it's still better/safer than Porto Alegre
Heh, nah. Anything north of Paraná is absolute garbage, São Paulo being one small exception because your countryside is at least decent. No history, no culture, commieblocks, it's overall just plain shit but at least it's a civilized shithole.

>better go back to italy
I'm a Wurstnigger though, not a pizzanigger.

>but you guys are much further along than we are ese
Not that much further along. All jokes aside, if you guys don't get your shit together in a few generations you'll be just like us. Aren't most children already non-white (+ hispanics) in most states?

That map would be hella cool if adjust for population too.

actually die

>anit-white
>Slavgoloid
>white
I don't think they should have fucking killed her but mother of fuck do you know what a serious problem we have with poles. West Country is like the whitest area we have, and they really fucking hate foreigners

hence, it's the best. leave it to the leaf

>Heh, nah
Heh, yeah. I'm from Porto Alegre and I visit my Sao Paulo family pretty often. Maybe I'm just biased because all I see is the richer part of the city, but São Paulo isn't that much of a shithole. Also, statistically, It's safer than Porto Alegre - at least regarding murder per capita.

not really. a lot of our minorities are in the cities and the big states. it is true though that whites are declining. this is sad, but it was bound to happen with how liberal this country has become.

best head back to germany if you can. even though they are cucked, there's a good chance nationalism will increase and they will stay mostly white.

Roraima is better, it has natives.

You've fallen for Jewish divide and conquer tactics, slavs, particularly Poles have A. A Caucasoid skull shape, B. 100 average IQ and C. White skin and are therefore white.

I agree, there's an assimilation problem, granted, but when your biggest city, a EUROPEAN city, is fucking 13% nigger and you target Poles for your hate is nothing short of insanity.

>best head back to germany if you can
It's my plan. Just gotta get my German up to par. I'm graduating med school next year, so the making-a-living side of things shouldn't be too hard. Either way, I'm happy with any country in Europe. All I want is to get back to the old continent, build a family and die in the race war.

>a lot of our minorities are in the cities and big states
Same as here (but in a different scale, of course), then. Don't you worry they might start leaking out of the big cities and into the country in the next few generations?

Appreciating fine landscapes is liberal? Sorry I don't prefer to rot in a coalmine and drink flammable water like you do.

You can like nature and hate niggers at the same time...

>C. White skin and are therefore white.
That's a godawful criteria for who is white t b h. Is an albino nigger white? Are (at least Ashkenazim) Jews white?

nawh dude, bc or yukon all the way

Japanese have A) white skin and are therefore white, B) 105 average IQ C) Their women are beautiful

Do I want to live with them? No. Do I like them all the same? Yeah. But they're better off staying in their own country. Again, I don't think they should have killed her. But I don't want Poles in this country.

And who said I love niggers? I wish they'd all fucking leave too. Would I kill them? No, that's retarded, but I don't want them here all the same. I only hate Poles on a personal level because I have to deal with them all the time. I hate niggers on a more distant level, but I'd agree they are a bigger problem than poles.

>Rio Grande do Sul can't even pay they debts, just imagine a country with this stupid state
São Paulo is likely the cuckest place on Earth. You lose 93% of your GDP to niggers and you're unironically proud of that. When every single state goes bankrupt you're the one who's going to work to keep Brazoo from falling apart, and guess what, you too will fail at it. Give it enough time and Brazil will eventually balkanize itself. Brazoo is literally run by niggers, voting "right" is delaying the inevitable. Just let it happen as it should.

Murder rates are a joke in Brazoo though. "Homicides" in most of the bottom half of the country are literally rogue militias hunting your cartel monkeys, former convicts, dindus on parole or merely just niggers. RS and PR simply get most of it because it's where your nigger cartels like PCC operate between Paraguay and Uruguay. The average Southerner couldn't care less about negroids going pop, in fact I'd be thankful if those "homicide" rates could skyrocket for a while, clean up the air a little bit.

50 years ago one would say all of it, but influx of shitskins make it so you can remove the southeastern parts,

>t. retarded shitskin can't read

looks pretty good

Nigger infested shithole

But for Japanese they're missing the Caucasoid skull shape which is crucial to being white.

I think your issue is with assimilation and Poles. I'm half Polish, half Norwegian but live in Canada and speak English as a first language, if I had a British accent, would you be able to tell if I was a Brit or not?

Not even a discussion

Remove São Paulo from Brazil and close the borders and we would be a 1st world country in 5 years, while the rest of the country would starve to death.

no, I live in porto alegre, it's literally nigger tier nowadays.

Tierra del Fuego in the far south

If you were perfectly assimilated and had an English first name and surname, use the right vocab and didn't give anything away at all, I probably wouldn't care too much. If you're half nordic your polishness will be gone within two generations anyway.

I mean slavs generally can be mongoloid, but the bigger problem is indeed assimilation. You'd also have to relinquish all ties to poland. Not speak Polish, not hang out with Poles, not even acknowledge yourself as one.

That's not what most poles here do though. Sure I don't think we should mindlessly hate poles for no reason, but every Pole I've ever hated has always given me a good reason.

So sure, in an ideal world where people perfectly assimilate when they move, you have a point. But that's not the world we live in. Maybe some stupid little kids at the school just hated her because of her last name. But really that isn't the case in most of West Country.

how to make Brazil Great For Once:
1. put all nigs in the nearest leeching state
2. nuke the 13 states receiving more money than they contribute

>Tierra del Fuego

beautiful but poor

Your meat is literally poison and nobody south of you eats it anymore, we get most of our meat from Uruguay and local neighbourhood slaughterhouses instead, your cities are commieblocks with no decent architecture whatsoever, you lose 93% of your GDP to feed niggers and corrupt politicians (a fucking Marshall Plan every year) and you actually enjoy it, despite indeed having the potential to *maybe* become the first civilized nation in the entire continent. You're basically a joke with borders, just like most of Brazoo. Almost human but still not quite/10.

Patagonia is really pretty

This

And M*rmons, at least in Idaho

Fucking cuck state, gtfo

Patagonia looks so comfy. I wanna go snowboarding there one day.

beautiful, and poor.

cities are underdeveloped, ugly, run down, crumbing infrastructure everywhere