Will Sup Forums stop dickriding Trump after he invades syria?

Will Sup Forums stop dickriding Trump after he invades syria?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dmp3Jndj_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He won't. He's just virtue signaling to look nice in front of a Jordanian king. Official policy hasn't changed

>He wont
Yeah, kinda like he kept his promise on locking Hillary up and repealing Obamacare. Enjoy being drafted though.

He's not gonna do shit but send like 1000 guys in and take credit for it

>Trump invades syria

Everything is going as I planned.

hes a zionist controlled oppositon ww3 is coming following by the giant state of israel with all the muslims going to the west

Depends on what the results are, really

If Trump transforms into NeoTrump, the Neo-Con puppet, I will stop romanticizing him.

I just listened to him say it and it seemed like he meant it. I dont know, Ive seen some people saying that hes playing it up to then prove the rebels are actually guilty but I dont see why it would be necessary to say this about Assad to do that.

yes

Trump is my bitch.

Yes

Hillary would have already bombed the shit out of Syria if she was president.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dmp3Jndj_o

{{{People}}} are pressuring Trump into starting a war with Syria but he won't give in, he's stronk.

Trump is Hillary 2.0

fuck off sharia blue

You know this was either mossad or cia.

>mommy didn't buy juiceboxes today

cry more faget

Keep crying cuz ur mommy mad

Wow it's almost as if the army has a purpose and that purpose is to go to war and not just play with their toy guns and collect their welfare check every month.

Cunt, please - those things take time given the fact 'merica is neck deep in HNIC's lingering shit.

...but I'll drop my approval of the President like a morning shit if this (Syria) unfolds like Iraq. Trump's call.

War for its own sake requires a populace willing to support that. People don't want to waste more money and lives in Syria, especially considering Trump's non-involvement was a factor in many people's votes for him.

He was saying from the start that he wanted to rebuild the military and increase its budget.

Fuck you nigger.

This is a win-win lad. If Trump (betrays all his promises and) attacks Assad, then we get to see DC get nuked into oblivion.

There is literally no downside on this, unless Putin goes full-cuck and lets Drumpf fuck him. (which I doubt)

Remember, Trump is only human. He can be manipulated. And, right now, he is surrounded by people that want blood, that want him to go to war.

When virtually every voice in the room is telling you that Assad did it and you need to act, what are you going to do?

Bullshit. Trump is sophisticated and higher IQ than all those lying jews.

He knows the Neocons were rabidly against him the whole campaign and election, yet now he bends the knee and submits to the jew?

Furthermore, Trump was sophisticated enough to call out jewish false-flag hoaxes against themselves, and he was right. He knows this fake chemical attack is done by ISIS or by Trump's own operatives CIA, US militiary, etc.

It's not a problem, because Putin will not be impressed, and I expect some heavy fireworks when Trump starts bombing Putin's advisors and military policemen.

Go ahead neocons, I would love to see some fireworks at home.

He's a zionist puppet, than again who isn't?

Trump needs to prove he's a tough hombre. He just talked some shit so he needs to act or prove he's a weak Kremlin shill who's all talk and no action

The only way to drain the swamp is to get closer to your enemies. His unpredictability is what gives him an edge during negotiations. This is just another example of 99th dimensional chess he's playing.
Check my digits.