Japan need 200,000 immigrants per year

>Sup Forums say it is wrong to encourage Japan to take 200,000 immigrants per year
>every time they are refuted by me
>they can't point out why it is bad except "muh feeling"

/mlpol/, you lose. You can not convince me
Keep telling yourself that immigrants is bad

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yr30T0pbt/sTjhKjGGk1dQ==
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You Again

your race needs to start fucking again and your problem will be solved

and again I said

It's too costy.

Young people's average income 40000~50000 dollar per year
One child require 300,000doller to be adult.

kids are costy. that's why we don't breed

have you seen most of the lowland japanese women?

there is a reason the birth rate is declining.

I think the word your looking for is "costry" japan-san.

Oh boy, I can't wait for your immigrants to get bullied to death by xenophobes then GTFO

is that yen or dollars?

Stop with the BULL Shit about "needing" migrants.jesus that why and how Merkel is fuckin up Germany.
>Muh migrants muh migrants

>island nation with limited resources is already overpopulated
>smaller population is actually a good thing

Fuck off you proxy globalist scum.

It depends where you are getting your immigrants from. Basically don't be sweden.

Right now Japan practices protection of older people and industries that are not competitive. For example they keep making VCR tapes and items that no one buys to give people a meaning to live. If you let immigrants in that now compete with Japanese for these useless jobs that give people meaning. How can you sustain your country?

doller of course.

Limited land, skyrocket housing prices already. Zero immigrants needed. They actually need a population reduction of millions.

Take our niggers, Chang. You can have them for free. They are good at sports too you'll love them. Really BIG penises too.

DONT DO IT, DONT DO IT YOU WILL END UP LIKE US

>cann't see GDP growth rate of Germany.

so rapid declining population is good?

who pay welfare? smaller labor force mean, they have to larger tax for elders.

is it good thing?

Isn't it statistically proven that poor people breed more no matter the country?

This is a bait thread.

>underrated post

Discrimate them by their homeland is racism.

Best way to establish better nation make sure that they feel confortable for Japan.
such discrimation just causes trouble

I'll come over there, travel the country side raping all of your women. You get an increased birth rate AND an authentic immigrant experience

Fucking hell you again. We get it, you are already brainwashed yourself into lies to believe that everyone is as pathetic as you.
We don't care, we want to solve worldwide problems and have some fun, we aren't the sad Jap who's life has been destroyed by cultural pression.

Goddamn the projecting in this threads is unreal, also, you said it was the last time like 2 times already. Just go on and Jack off in /d/ again.

housing price is actually declining.

Since many elders want to decrease its inherit tax, they build many apartment in rural area and reginal cities.

So actually we have capacity to accept immigrants.

Of course, Tokyo is different. but hey, We are talking about Japan in general.

>This english teacher larping as a Japanese again.

And Sup Forums will fall for it everytime

>require
Not if you live a third world existence and don't send them to uni. African niggers manage to have 6+ children per woman.

Sage this spam thread

Then just become cucks with weekly attacks and a rape epidemic I guess. If thats the only way you will be happy...

You need to change your culture, which was forced on you through occupation. Japan is basically a labor farm, no one has time for sex.

nah, urbanization is related to birth rate.(and surely other factors.)

In rural area, people can expect more income by having larger family. in city, Child is just taking many money(cost vs benefit is equal or cost outweight)

and do you want to know why?

Because most of them are farmers.

More child= more free labor force.
And there is almost no social welfare in such nations, so having many child is good risk distribution strategy for parent.

this thread again

>B-b-but muh gdp
Give it up leaf nip proxynigger

Yeah I'm really starting to hate this guy

Immigrants always cost more welfare than they contribute. The Jews only want them so that they can leverage more debt against a country and devalue it's labor force.

They'll just have machines do their shit for them.

They don't need immigrants if a robot can make up for the lake of a Japanese worker.

man, more GDP growth rate=more benefit for companies=benefit will be distributed through pension or stock.

GDP expansion is important for THE JAPANESE PEOPLE.

>who pay welfare? smaller labor force mean, they have to larger tax for elders.
guess what, all those immigrants that are being taken in by Sweden and Germany aren't doing any of that. The majority of them fail to gain employment and end up just further straining the welfare system.

Because that stops niggers in huts from having massive clutches of children right?

how about
>muh crime
>muh ghettos
>muh destruction of culture
>muh destruction of race
>muh strain on housing and hospitals
>muh they don't actually boot the economy and just take welfare

White girls nowadays do that stupid kawaii pose shit on selfies, if anything japanese pop culture infected the world, not the other way around

No country NEEDS immigrants, only BANKS do.

REMEMBER THAT

well, Actually economists examined that claim.

And they found out that it is wrong.

Immigrants are not familar with social welfare of accepted nation.

So they tend to use less social infracture or resource than native. but They contribute to GDP and pay tax.

There is negative correlation between accepting immigrants and budget deficit.

GAS THE BOOMERS, AGE WAR NOW!!!!!

You don't need immigrants to do that, goy.

How much can 200,000 votes change?

If the society give man less stress, man will start dating again. Smart ppl tend to deal with the most importance thing first, that is to work.

Clearly it's fine to bring in immigrants from the third world as long as they are willing to stop killing/raping and become functional members of society

wow, so is that WHY their GDP growth rate rise up?

Sweden and Germany have higher performance than most of eu nation. and their deficit is relatively lower than other european nations.

So ironic!

Gaijin proxy go home
帰れよ毎日きもいスレ作ってるプロキシのキチガイ野郎、お前が大和民族じゃないことは明白なんだよ

well,

GDP=productivity per capita×Work force.

Simply, to increase of work force is effective macroeconomics policy.

Automation you faggot

>Hanzo my son, you must find a wife. Make child. Carry our family tradition.
No papa. It is too expensive.
>But Hanzo. The family line will end. The nation needs to replenish.
Papa, it's too expensive. Plus, I don't -need- to have sex. I have anime and love pillows
>You shame our ancestors
Off to suicide forest I go, papa.

well, most of job secter is already transformed to service secter such as educaiton.
for example, manifactualing secter only dominate 10% of America's GDP.

The influence of automation is over rated.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yr30T0pbt/sTjhKjGGk1dQ==
Explain