>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QLdZq
youtube.com/watch?v=AfCiV6ysngU
youtube.com/watch?v=-vtLRtIGGhE
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOVEMENT

Awoo and fuck that one retard
archive.is/QLdZq

THOUSAND

REMINDER: THERE ARE A LOT OF CONCERN SHILLS TONIGHT

TRUST TRUMP

If says he's going for regime change in Syria it's merely 4D Chess don't doubt Trump. If Trump says Assad must go, then he must go. We need to trust trump no matter what, he likely has intel that we don't have. Don't stab him in the back.

GET IN HERE PEDES!!!!!!

For those wondering why Trump would take a tough talk about Syria despite him knowing it's bullshit, consider: First he needs to throw red meat at the press and neocons until they either get distracted by the next bullshit or until the real deal of what happened there comes to full light

But there is also this: Back in 2013 there were rumors Obama might ask congress for a declaration of war. That rumor alone made congress piss their pants and tons of citizens flooded their offices with calls telling them to vote hell no.

You don't think Trump hasn't remembered that? If he did the same thing, all these congressmen with their tough talk now would then be exposed and would yet again slink back and we would see again tons of angry phone calls demanding a nay vote if that happened.

These 3 characters always make me chuckle.

When is the court hearing for Susan Rice?

Are you serious?

We know no such thing.

The best thing Senator Lankford could come up with was
>they saw fixed-wing aircraft in the area and only Russia and the government have them

No proof that the planes dropped the gas, not to mention that the rebel """witnesses""" would swear up and down that Assad personally came to their house and raped their child if they thought it would get America into war.

>Tucked so bad you won't take Hannity's calls

I want to put it in Monica Crowley.

I have said this since day 1 and I stand by it. If Trump betrays a single one of his promises, I will eat my hat. The green one. Screencap this post if you are a shill.

I want these people put in cages

I was just thinking that. Tucker chased Schiff off Fox for good.

is bannon's "demotion" overhyped ?

>Pepsi made a commercial that makes riots against police a peaceful thing
Link to this?

fuck off shills

So do we KNOW it was Assad that did the chemical attack? What are they saying to justify accusing him of the attack?

Daily reminder that his daughter Ivanka is a liberal and has blue-pilled her father while his Jewish son-in-law has undermined him. Holy shit. Bannon is the only nationalist.

What the fuck? You're a shill too if you say this shit.

NO WAR. Trump didn't say anything concrete, but in the off chance that he does something stupid (unlikely), we shouldn't fucking support that.

Talk is one thing.
Action is another.

If Trump takes action against Assad I'm out, unironically. I don't give a shit about blind loyalty and wont support Bush 3.0

Certain people really want Assad out

See

This and also finish inside her.

He may have bombed a weapon storage that housed them

google it, faggot

This. I fucked up as a kid supporting Iraq. I'll be damned if I'm going to support another Middle Eastern war now that I know better.

Steve Bannon gone? Wtf is this a good thing? doesn't seem like a good thing. Doesn't seem like I heard many good things :(

youtube.com/watch?v=AfCiV6ysngU

RC cola is for the white man never forget

his ego won't let him betray his promises. i don't think you'll be eating hat.

Outrageously

>NO WAR. Trump didn't say anything concrete, but in the off chance that he does something stupid (unlikely), we shouldn't fucking support that.
This 100%

holy numeric bread, praise

@119692339
hide this post and hide all replyers

So the story about Carson finding Half a Trillion dollars lost in the HUD last year is legit right?
If so, what are the odds it gets any coverage tomorrow?

>we

Start using "I" if you don't wanna sound like a shill.

Dont take obvious baits from /leftypol/ you retarded redditfags

Just because she went there doesn't mean the admin sent a peace offering. If she was then we would've heard that the Trump admin offered some sort of deal.

SOMEONE STOP TRUMP

LEAVE ASSAD ALONE

THIS NOT ONLY PISSES OFF THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR HIM BUT PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY WANT WAR WILL CRITICISE HIM FOR INEVITABLE CIVILIAN CASUALTIES ANYWAY AND EVERYONE WILL END UP HATING HIM.

HOW CAN'T HE SEE THIS?

Yeah, I really hope Tulsi gets a call through to him or Bannon on this.

The thing is contrary to what these faggot shills suggest I do trust Trump, and I hope this is going to be another case where in a few days I'm laughing that I ever worried at all.

It's just that foreign wars are a known Republican failing, and many of the people around him are unreliable on this score.

>Mark of the Trump

I just wish Trump didn't jump the gun on the whole gas attacks. He could have simply said it was horrible and that they're investigating it, he didn't need to virtue signal against Assad for brownie points with the establishment. I'm willing to see where this goes but I'm not going to defend another regime change after I spent the last 8 years shitting on Obama for the same shit.

LETS JUST GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY, IF TRUMP INVADES SYRIA I AND MANY OTHERS DROP HIM.

UNTIL HE DOES ANYTHING, HOWEVER, HE IS STILL GOOD IN MY BOOKS, AND I REALLY DOUBT HE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO INVADE ASSAD.

THERE, I SAID IT.

LETS JUST GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY, IF TRUMP INVADES SYRIA I AND MANY OTHERS DROP HIM.

UNTIL HE DOES ANYTHING, HOWEVER, HE IS STILL GOOD IN MY BOOKS, AND I REALLY DOUBT HE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO INVADE ASSAD.

THERE, I SAID IT.

THERE, I SAID IT.

HANNITY TIME

GORKA COMING UP

Agree with every word.

Zucker is an ungrateful cunt.

trump wont do shit on syria

kek,
all the concern shilling today.

Good message but I really don't think it needs to be repeated three times in a post.

Obongo's "Stimulus" bill was the biggest heist in political history. There are BILLIONS that went directly to niggerbama's cronies and god knows who else.

I doubt we'll actually be going to war with Syria.

But I mean, there's no one else to do it if shit hits the fan. The UN is pretty much putting this false flag on our shoulders. I hope Trump doesn't do it.

K, keep me posted

Trump isn't doing anything wrong, this is 4D chess. Relax, he has access to more info than we do.

Or is Trump playing them? Within a few weeks they will all be on CNN begging for war, and Trump has a chance to make them all look blood thirsty as fuck.

OR Trump knew war was needed, and played coy to try and get the MSM to push for war prior to doing anything himself.

YOU, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

>Bana
lol, i wonder if her rebel commander father got out of Aleppo

Reminder that the "TRUST TRUMP, IF HE WANTS WAR THAT'S GOOD" shill is the same one from previous threads that is trying a different tactic. See

TrumpBook.gov incoming

Has a Syrian ever posted on Sup Forums?

>LETS JUST GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY, IF TRUMP INVADES SYRIA I AND MANY OTHERS DROP HIM.

>UNTIL HE DOES ANYTHING, HOWEVER, HE IS STILL GOOD IN MY BOOKS, AND I REALLY DOUBT HE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO INVADE ASSAD.

>THERE, I SAID IT

>CNN still using the crying sandnigger kid angle after they already blew their emotional manipulation load with the aleppo twitter girl and the little orphanage choir

Of course not. He has no ulterior agenda. That is why he was perfect.

hopefully not i think it is the worst decision he can make

>TRUST TRUMP
This. I do and you should too. He knows what he's doing and he's doing it for a better America.

You guys still like Trump after him firing Bannon from the national security council?

His basically being controlled by Ivanka and Jared Kushner,

>MICHELLE FIELDS
Wut?

TRUMP LOSES MY VOTE AND SUPPORT IF HE GOES FOR REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA. THAT IS A BRIDGE TO FAR THERE I SAID IT.

did he fucking say Michelle Fields?

FUCK THAT BITCH HANNITY GET HER OUTTA HERE!

Trump doesn't know how to play chess, nor does he read or understand the intel he is presented with.

Wow, so Trump finally gets it right on Syria.

Can't wait to wipe that dictator off of the map.

Maybe our friends in SA and Israel can run Syria until they find proper governmental leadership.

I stand with Trump against Assad the tyrant.
Do you?

So we can abuse them like they have us.

DON'T FORGET, RC COLA IS /OURSODA/

IF YOU DRINK COKE OR PEPSI YOU ARE A TRAITOR

youtube.com/watch?v=-vtLRtIGGhE

Isn't Michelle Fields that woman that accused Lewandowski of manhandling? That name sounds familiar.

this, fuck iraq 2.0

>HE MIGHT HAVE INTEL WE DON'T

Said the libs about Syria, said the libs about muh Russian ties.

Fuck that. Unconditional loyalty would just be dumb. You're not even asking us to put faith in Trump, you're asking it for Kushner and the other zionists in his administration.

You're a fucking idiot.

I hope your mom dies.

Sup leftypol

Another thing to remember: Trump can talk tough for now, playing along, and in literally a week no one will ever be thinking about this here in Burgerland, do not forget the absolute low attention span of the average American.

Yes

Youre right user

I stand with Israel

>fired
He resigned

Trust Bush he has info about yellow cake, trust Obam he has info about a youtube video

KYS

Post this in every single thread now.

Lots of shills out tonight folks. Remember to hide and filter Thailand and all leafs.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council.html

>Bannon was put on the NSC’s “Principals Committee” as a check on former National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn to make sure Flynn carried through with a directive to depoliticize the NSC, a senior administration official told Fox News.

>"[Obama administration National Security Adviser] Susan Rice operationalized the NSC during the last administration," Bannon said in a statement. "I was put on to ensure that it was de-operationalized. [National Security Adviser] General [H.R.] McMaster has returned the NSC to its proper function."

>Bannon only attended one meeting of the Principals Committee and Flynn was fired from his role in mid February after misleading Vice President Mike Pence about conversations he had with a Russian official.

>With McMaster replacing Flynn, Trump saw no need for Bannon to stay on the committee as a check on Flynn, the official said.

>Bannon is still permitted to go to NSC meetings.

Posting this again so you little shits will know when to shut up.

Your ID is ASS so your intentions are probably insidious.

Name one thing I said that was wrong Trump is a neocon just like the fucking rest of them I bet you tards would defend Bannon being fired.

>I KNEW NOTHING

>Putin hacked the US election
>to get Trump made president
>so that Trump could enact even more sanctions on Russia
>and declare war on Russia's foreign allies

Makes perfect sense

Usually don't filter during the hours when the drunk's post, but why not, as an experiment?

/nXjz4FPJ/
/H9lk5KNu/
/3zqET0/4/
/uJ5RLCpv/
/PVpwh1Lo/
/K2EDEsex/
/CKFqbyOq/
/nt1W2Pq9/
/MM3twF40/

Use it or not. Posted with the usual trip.

I've been sick and out of the loop for a few days, but here's what I'm gathering:

>Trump's wiretapping claims have panned out to reveal that he was actually illegally unmasked
>Obama fingerprints all over it but king nigger is letting his holdovers and lackeys take the heat for it instead
>felonies everywhere

Is that about right?

2*2*2=8
2^3 = 8
2*(2*2)=8
(2*2)*2 = 8
2+2+2=???
>CHECKED

She's the chick Benji wanted to rail, so he signaled against Trump for the longest time. Pretty sure he ended up with no pussy after that whole debacle.

This is an obvious liberal divide and conquer shill tactic.

They think we are dumb enough to trust people without evidence. It's insulting that this is the best shilling they can come up with.