Transgender people

Hello Sup Forums

I was wondering why most of you are against transgender people's right to legally change their sex.
Especially when it comes to transgender children. You people want to force trans children to go through distressing puberty changes while being the wrong biological sex instead of allowing them to receive hormone treatment.

Does it really bother you that much the fact that people can be born with the wrong body and want to fix it? Is it so hard to respect people who were unfortunately assigned the wrong sex at birth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fBsR7-SiLPY?t=12m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're not going to change their minds on this one, just consider yourself lucky they are the minority.

Oh shit nigger I identify as a Japanese schoolgirl now

Nevermind that I'm not Japanese, in school, or a girl, but if you disagree with me you're a bigot

Also it's only fair that I'm still considered an adult so I can still use this site despite me identifying as a child

You are so brave

you posted this same thread yesterday you fucking monkey

Nice try bigot but gender identity is real, it's retarded to compare gender with ethnicity, nationality or age

But I feel like I was born in the wrong body. You don't understand what it's like living like this. I don't feel at home in my own body.

You're a baka, senpai!

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU

>this is the reason most Japanese school girls are under represented in society

Why don't you practice what you preach you piece of shit

Are you transgendered?

P-please cut out the harsh words, onii-chan!

Get a load of this intolerant Huenigger.

>ethnic identity is not real
>national identity is not real
>age identity is not real
>gender identity is real
real logical

You again?

I am not against trans people at all.

It doesnt bother me that people want to be what they want to be. What bothers me is that even in the insurmountable wall of evidence present that this is a mental disorder and not a true thing you sick fucks keep on pushing this abortion on other people

And then theres the fact that your pushing this shit on kids and encouraging them to get operations and fuck with their horomones in irreperable ways. It'd be one thing if there were a law saying you had to be 18 or 21 to get this kind of horomone therapy but you push this shit on kids as young as possible.

Nevermind that even with modern technology you're pushing to be something that nature never intended you to be in the first place, but still keep on convincing yourselves youre meant to be what your messed up little head desires

>Also it's only fair that I'm still considered an adult so I can still use this site despite me identifying as a child

Kids secretly use Sup Forums all the time. It's part of the childish identity.

But it doesn't feel the same if I don't have to crack a password and look over my shoulder while I surf. So, the tax payer has to fund me being put up for adoption so I can have parents again.

Also, many adults are already legal minors, such as prisoners. It would be very simple to have all your rights removed.

>You people want to force trans children to go through distressing puberty changes while being the wrong biological sex instead of allowing them to receive hormone treatment.
Most trans children grow out of it. It's a phase for many.
>Does it really bother you that much the fact that people can be born with the wrong body and want to fix it?
An adult can do what they please with their body.

(Op)

Most children who express feelings of mild gender dysphoria end up outgrowing it, makes much more sense to wait until they're of an age to make an informed decision about it.

You're not human

You're not special

>legally change their sex
If they legally changed their ability to fly it wouldn't matter. Legally changing sex doesn't change someone's sex, it just makes the law less rooted in reality.
>Especially when it comes to transgender children
Giving children the power to make permanent decisions about their identity as if they have a comprehensive and objective understanding of their own sexuality before they've ever even experienced an erection IS CHILD ABUSE. I want to protect children and apparently that makes us enemies.
>distressing puberty changes
it's a necessary part of transitioning from child to adult
>wrong biological sex
if there were some way to scientifically confirm someone is a 'wrong' sex beyond self-reported opinion, I'd be a lot more inclined to agree. As it stands, gender dysphoria is a mental illness- the biological sex ain't what's wrong.
>born with the wrong body and want to fix it
How many fucking people are perfectly happy with their bodies? Everyone has parts about them they want to change, but learning to love and accept yourself for who you are is much, much healthier than damning yourself to a lifetime of medication and surgery to irreparably modify your body and mind.
>Is it so hard to respect people who were unfortunately assigned the wrong sex at birth?
It really is, because it implies nature, culture and biology are all wrong because our priority should be catering to people who's whole identity is invested in erotic LARPing what they think it feels like to be the opposite gender.
Form follows function. Gender is a cultural form built around accommodating the unique needs of each sex's biological function. To dismiss cultural gender roles and their basis in biological sex as though gender is nothing more than an outfit to change at convenience is something you would do if you were trying to convince me you're delusional.

>bcause a 8 year oldy boy/girl know what he/she wants

why should i gave to a baby vitamins when the baby loves sugar...?

>transgender
>people

>Why should i gave to a baby vitamins when the baby loves sugar...?

Milk has sugar in it.

Belief in human gender is predicated on gender being a social construct. In a sense, this is true: there's no such thing as human gender, only human sex. Gender is for abstract concepts and language, not people.

You ask why people are against "transpeople's right to legally change their sex." Why would you want to do that? You're not transsexual, you're transgender, which is about as real as Santa and Mohammed.

That's why I don't want it attached to you legally: it's not real.

Or are you transsexual? Do you want to change your sex? I'm afraid you can't. Your chromosomes remain the same. Your dysphoria is an unfortunate medical condition. While your experience of your sex is somewhat amenable via hormones and surgery, and you should have access to these options (medically supervised), you are still of your birth sex. This can not be changed. Not even the law can change it.

I am in favor of the law representing the truth as closely as possible.

Yeah, lactose, the most red pulled sugar

Oh, and sex is not assigned at birth. Sex is inherent in one's chromosomes and is recognized at birth.

1: There are people with XY chromosomes, but who are 100% biological females and who can give birth. DMRT1, FOXL2 and SRY are all involved, but every male has a complete female genome inside of him.

2: Certain mammals have completely lost the Y chromosome, and the SRY gene has moved to another chromosome.

3: Reptiles control sex with temperature, which effects the proteins genes code for. Mammals are warm-blooded, and our genetic sexual determination system is just an addendum on top of the temperature determination system.

Mammals could be said to be organisms who decided to stop letting the external environment determine their sex. Many lower organisms change sex, and humans using technology to change sex is no different from bees determining caste with vats of hormones external to their bodies - which is what Royal jelly is.

No one cares about you at all

You're just the latest 1965 larp to rally morons to willingly become brazil with genetic displacment

sex is not the same thing as gender

99% of the populations identifies with the gender that corresponds with the sex they are.Yes Trannies exist but a 99% correlation is undeniable

see

proofs?

youtu.be/fBsR7-SiLPY?t=12m50s

He sites the studies in this lecture

Mutilate yourself all you want as an adult. You community is going after their own kids though and that is evil.

There are people who deeply feel that they shouldn't have the use of some of their limbs and should be disabled.
Should we cut their working limbs off if they feel they don't belong on their body?

Its not the fag, its the (((agenda)))