First we got Flynn now we're gonna get Bannon

First we got Flynn now we're gonna get Bannon.
We'll get Drumpf next :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/04/05/us/politics/national-security-council-stephen-bannon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bannon's pissed. I wouldn't be surprised if he turns on trump sooner or later.

what are you guys going to eat at your impeachment party? me and my fellow ultra high IQ city friends are probably going to order some crab legs

and we'll have a big bowl of cheetos in honour of everyone's favourite orange-tinted demagogue drumpfy

Hahahahahahaha, probably celebrate with a few damn good beers.

>>doesn't know what a Trump admin baiting looks like by now

Pizza of course.

Can't believe Trump is letting (((Mccmaster))) run the show.

All hope I had in Trump is gone. Honestly just fuck Trump

>we

lmao desu senpai

He's gone.

nytimes.com/2017/04/05/us/politics/national-security-council-stephen-bannon.html

Bannon is the only thing stopping this presidency from becoming 100% controlled opposition to damage the right.

If Bannon is gone, Trump will go full neocon and this whole fight will be for nothing.

FUCK YOU KIKES

You think it's the liberals vs trump and his agenda. Hey news flash you lost dumbass you aren't in the picture. It's actually neo cons vs trump. And your giving the neo cons their ammo and support. Good job retards.

Trump's going to reach out to the Democrats. Bannon was the sacrifice. Probably only way to salvage his presidency since the Republicans are useless.

>anonymous sources
>NYT
where have I seen this before

>impeachment
Not happening, this worse. This is Trump falling in line with the establishment

I don't get it, Bannon is stepping away from ONE role it seems like he was filling until they got in someone else. He's still chief strategist is he not?

>m-m-maybe these secret sources will finally tell the truth for once this time!!!

And what then? He becomes another neocon?

Hands off Barron.

yes. disregard shills

This is literally a non story

Are Canadian IQ points worth the same as Canadian dollars?

The enemy of my enemy, is my friend.

Everyone knew this a week ago.
He tried to take out Priebus and Ryan with a whisper campaign and failed to have any sway with the FC.

He was a dead man walking when the Repeal went up in flames.

All they are working on now is does he get fed to the wolves or not.

This is almost always faulty logic. Particularly in this case.

There are only two genders.

> :^)

jesus shareblue's hiring peoples fucking grandmas now

Crawl into an oven you shareblue kike

LOL keep larping, 8 years leaf faggot

>Trying this hard

First we've got
1-Cory
2-Chris Christie (he arrested Jared's dad... so Ivanka asked Trump to dump him)
3-Flynn
4- Bannon

and probably 100s of not Ivanka's operatives who are not in the public eye have been sacked too...
FUCK nepotism (at least if he wanted to corrupt his presidency with nepotism, why didn't he bring in Don Jr.? whhhhhhyyyy????!!!)

You mean the President Pence party?

Russia is the enemy of ISIS, therefore Russia is our friend.
>But wait there's more
Russia is our enemy and ISIS is the enemy of Russia therefore ISIS is our _____.

So he tells the freedom caucus "this is the healthcare bill; you have to vote for it" and they tell him to fuck off; now he threatens to quit then doesn't go through with it when they kick him off the NSC principals committee. What a loser.

You realize George W was a full neocon right? You want more of that?

why would they name the image that in the first place you dumb fuck? I can't tell if you morons pretend to be stupid or are stupid.

yea boi prep the union-made liberal pride beer PBR. Only need to drink 17 for a buzz.

how is trump supposed to drain the swamp if key guys like bannon threaten to quit

You're FIRED!

Tacos

Drudge is down for me?

RIP STEVE BANNON'S CAREER

I really hope someone invites Kushner for a helicopter ride. What a fucking slimeball. Once a cohen, always a cohen.

>we

Nigger you haven't done fuckall but sit in your parents basement and get fatter. Eat shit and die.

Correct

so what, the NYT nytimes.com/2017/04/05/us/politics/national-security-council-stephen-bannon.html
says, he didn't lose security clearance.

and that he doesn't say it was a power struggle or anything "“Susan Rice operationalized the N.S.C. during the last administration,” Mr. Bannon said in a statement, referring to President Barack Obama’s national security adviser. “I was put on the N.S.C. with General Flynn to ensure that it was de-operationalized. General McMaster has returned the N.S.C. to its proper function.”"

All they say is that some "source" said he threatened to quit, but other sources didn't say that.

"Mr. Bannon resisted the move, even threatening at one point to quit if it went forward, according to a White House official who, like others, insisted on anonymity to discuss internal deliberations. Mr. Bannon’s camp denied that he had threatened to resign and spent the day spreading the word that the shift was a natural evolution, not a signal of any diminution of his outsize influence."

so what. Also interesting how he mentions Susan Rice and the NSC in light of recent stories, I wonder what "operationalized" means.

Little Drumpfy and his little Drumpfy hands are through, according to every source he'll be impeached AND imprisoned any day now. DRUMPF!!!1

They are depreciated by 12.4 percent.

>taking the bait again
you guys are really too easy to play
better get Trump impeached fast cause you're not gonna like what's coming
remember to slide shill threads lads