Sup Forums has become the same six posts

Sup Forums has become the same six posts

Tell me about the good old days.

>not a containment board

It used to be, in its prime.

Now it's the gateway board.

It sucks that's what ShariaBlue is tasked with doing. I'd visit 8pol but the site is compromised by CIA

Ah have a seat and let me tell you about the George Zimmerman trial, probably the best times this site has ever seen. It all began with a bag of skittles, a can of Arizona ice tea and a little boy who didn't do anything........

Gateway boards are a myth!
But yes. and all thanks to drumpf and fuck white peeple

>implying every board isn't a containment board

Jaffa will never return our call....

i was here before they put flags and it was better quality imo this election has brought tons of shills

name the 6 posts

>whumpft btfo
Probably my favourite shill/slide thread because of ridiculous ways they spell drumpf to get around people hiding their threads.

>drumpf
>drunpf
>drumpft
>blumpf
>dumpf
>dwumpft

and so on.

>Implying it wasn't the same 6 posts only slightly different back then

Believe it or not, this is what Sup Forums is like when there isn't an election going on.

The good old disinfo against 8pol, where they can't get a foot in the door (a kike in the moderation). 8pol is safe, also - everything is compromised. If they have lists, you are on them since your third post here.

>trap thread
>trump general
>british general
>syria general
>tumblr cartoon thread
>blacks r superior thread

Nah. It's been different since last election. Drumpf caused a reddit/normie invasion. It's irretrievable.

Personally I like the flags but I understand the downside of it as well. Getting first hand accounts of things from people in the country is amazing but canadians....fucking leafs man...

I remember it being just as bad as right now. Especially after the 2012 election. It really is the same posts over and over, just in different form with the same bad bait and and idiotic newfags consistently taking it.

>Yfw God is real

Every single damn day.

desu its been shit since GG imo
We had stuff like this in the form of
>Is x white?
>you hate immigrants? leave then
It slowed down after Sup Forums harbor but its worse than before now
plus we're flooded with redditors now after we successfully colonised reddit

but what are your honest thoughts on pjw?

>we successfully colonised reddit
Its like South America in a digital form.

>trumpkin faggots spamming trumpkin shit

Tell me Grandpa, tell me bout the good ol' days. Was it full of nigger and cuck talk. Who was the enemy before antifa. Was there talk of a gold standard. NEWFUCKINGNEWBIE. Do not start a thread about the good ol days and then tell me th lurk more you rotten bastard. At least use better bait.

no dumbass, we are talking about
>Drumpf BTFO how will he ever recover
Followed by legions of r/the_dipshits replying
>Well Sup Forums?
Usually some tweet a famous liberal celebrity or non white made
>Blacked threads
Needs no explanation
>X BTFO
Similar to the drumpf shit
>Threads of non white doing something not violent or smart
>Civic nationalism threads

>same 6 posts

How can white boys even compete?

Has it always been full of buttholes and trany dicks? Tell me bout the good ol' days

Anyone from the way back machine have any idea how an anime board changed the world?

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

Nigger he is controlled opposition. He downright denied any evidence for the JQ. Everyone on 8pol knows that.

It has to with Trump's victory. The kikes don't want this board to radicalize normies which might get in the way of their plans. That is why they shill this board 24/7.
JIDF, Shareblue, CTR, CIA Ponycucks (someone on 8pol found out one of their shills is a brony when looking through leaks) are shitting up this board and its basically garbage now. There is a reason 8 ch calls it cuck chan. The kike mods even put the word in the filter. Moot sold out hard.

>forgetting the classic "redpill me on x" then proceed to argue against every point

Report and hide threads that are off topic, zero effort OPs, and are obvious bait

You are not wrong.

stormfags came, and now its stormfront jr.

if dub fives then kek saves Sup Forums on 5/5

Fuck off with that anime shit. Sup Forums was a containment board for nazis from all boards, mostly /k/. The animecucks just jumped on the train once it was rolling. They weebs and lolicons are part of the cancer. Sup Forums was a mistake.

fpbp

T. jew
Stormfront was part of the reason this board was created. There where never any civnat Sup Forumsacks or lolberg cucks. "Stormfag" is a jewish meme.

honkeys need to be banned from Sup Forums yall niggas villainous............

>Filter: Drumpf Sup Forums blacked btfo redpill etc.

Filter shitposts and move on. Problem solved.

You're part of the problem
What the fuck do we do to fix this? Getting /mlpol/ back isn't happening

>says him while posting the least rare pepe according to the UN

what happened to all the happenings??? the board is filled to the brim with
>drumpf
>redpill me
>blacked.com
i need diversity in my life you damn dirty crackaz

Yep. Wasteland, was thinking the exact same thing before seeing your post.

But fuck it, it's our wasteland and I'll keep fighting here against shills, ledditors and concern trolls

No, you're retarded. People just LARPed as nazis but they weren't serious. You were probably lurking Sup Forums when this place was a giant hilarious war between Israeli and Nazi flags.

The serious stormcucks only came a while after Sup Forums was created, and they've been the same in numbers since then.

awww...u mad?

place where the echo chamber dies

You literally can't save this place. The shill companies have ressources that probably add up to Millions of dollars. If you are a true Sup Forumsack who likes to post good content and is fine with reading longer texts, come to 8pol.
Otherwise, stay cucked. I rarely come here anymore. There isn't even a redpill general anymore. This place is done.

That does literally nothing.

>Japan needs 200,000 immigrants a year.
>drumpkins btfo
>trump general (feat. awoo)
>something about interracial
>nigger hate thread
>stop bullying the *insert country here*
>stop masturbating
>redpill me on this
>hitler and or nazi related content
>happenings

>

>nigger hate thread
>hitler and or nazi related content
>happenings
these have always happened on Sup Forums

>come to 8pol
Just as bad in a few ways, with less users.
>shill!
>no u!
>TRS DETECTED! BAN BAN BAN
>lol cucks amirite?
The only good thing is that amusing shit can go down there that the mods here would just delete. Shia trolling, RWSS, etc. At least there they delete spam and keep fun threads, instead of the opposite here.

please how to into filter

retarded faggot figure it out on your own

thingshave become really unbearably shitty these last few days. it was already noticeably awful, but ffs. not even memeing

There's nothing to save, it's a battlefield of ruins. But shills believe it is important to waste tons of resources here indeed and we shouldn't prove them wrong, the art of war and all of that.

I'm also on 8ch which still has meaningful discussions despite the paranoia and nazi autism.

Tbh a lot could be accomplished by purging the mods here, half of which being real shills.

you could have explained with less effort

>Sup Forums has become the same six posts
Oh look, yet another meta thread. The solution is to create meaningful threads that actually foster discussion, not fucking whining about it.

Agreed. Shill threads and completely bland, inane bullshit (slide threads and loltroll).

How do we request new mods? If I were elected mod, I would delete every Communist General thread I saw, and ban the commie spaniard.

Lurk 2 years then post.

thank-you... other gramps agree?

shut up, shill

Shut up, Pythagoras

not exactly a consensus yet

THIS

and this