Incredible how terrible of a president Trump is turning out to be

Incredible how terrible of a president Trump is turning out to be.

Remember when we had a President of The United States of America that did not require a keeper?

Remember when the 45th President said Mexico was going to pay for the wall? He has asked Congress to appropriate the $25 billion of taxpayer money to cover costs.

Remember when he said he was going to divest from his businesses? Changed his mind! He used the presidency to secure 38 trademarks in China which had been stalled for decades.

Remember when he said he was going to release his tax returns? Changed his mind.

Remember when he said he wasn't going to go on vacation or play golf? He has vacation ed and played golf 13 times in the last 10 weeks, costing taxpayers millions of dollars.

Remember when he said he was going to use American steel to build these dangerous pipelines? Russian steel arrived last week for the Keystone Pipeline XL.

Remember when he said would defeat ISIS in 30 days? He still doesn't even have a plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

track-trump.com/
cnn.com/interactive/2017/politics/tracking-trumps-promises/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd culterally enriched her.

Post moar pawg

cont.
Remember when he said he was going to appropriate money to HBCUs? He lied to get a photo-op.

Remember when he said he was going to drain the swamp of Washington insiders? His cabinet is filled with lobbyists, oil and Wall Street executives. The most corrupt administration ever.

Remember when he said he wasn't going to cut social security and Medicare? The Republican bill does just this.

Remember when he said that nobody on his campaign has any communications with Russian govt? 7 of his people have now admitted they spoke and/or met with Russian officials, after they lied and got caught. The FBI is investigating, the House Intelligence Committee is corrupt, and General Flynn wants immunity from prosecution.

Remember when House Oversight Committee Chairman, Jason Chaffetz, said 45 can't have any conflicts of interest because he is president. Now he says there's no reason to worry about 45 being corrupt because he is already so rich.

Remember when he said Obama tapped his phones? He lied.

Remember when he said that the Obamacare replacement would cover more people at lower cost? TrumpCare is dead, he is going to sabotage the ACA, and move on.

3/3
Remember when diplomacy was used to prevent wars and the use of nuclear weapons? Not anymore he gutted the State Department. 45 loves killing innocent civilians, war and the nukes.

Remember when science mattered, our environment mattered, and global warming mattered? Not anymore. The head of the EPA is it's enemy. Enriching corporations is what matters.

Remember when life did not feel surreal? When you could wake up in the morning and not wonder what are the latest crazy things the president has said and done?

So many failures on Trump's part. Now watch as his supporters respond to this original post with insults and name calling. His usual hardcore supporters go that route instead of offering a logical and educated rebuttal. As has been widely noted they seem to be "triggered" by any criticism of Trump. Even though these same supporters of his seem very sensitive to criticism of Trump, they will say others are sensitive and refer to them as "snowflakes" as an insult. Such contradictory people they are. Anyway when does Trump start winning???
/rant

>Completely predictable how terrible of a president Trump is turning out to be

FTFY

ya ya incredible. Now sauce me on that aryan ass

t. shill

Back to plebbit Faggot.

Sage.

fucking roastie bitch. Goddamn you suck user

>we
>New Zealand
explain???

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I supported Trump during election, only a delusional fuck would say he's actually good now he's elected.

It's probably Peter Thiel regretting his vote

>Can't refute the argument
>Cries shill

You're the only shill here

the lesson of trump and obama is that politics is for idiots

I'd understand you calling me a shill if I'd posted, another "Drumpf BTFO" thread, but I'm posting ways in which he's failed his campaign promises, how about you stop trying to preserve the echo chamber this place has become, newfriend.

>Remember when we had a President of The United States
to me, it looks like you're Australian. I don't give a fuck about your opinion, for America things are going great.

PRRFF

*BRAAAAAAAAAAP*

Bitch, stfu. Go back to your aussie island prison-complex politics, and we'll do ours.
track-trump.com/
Saged.

He's a New Zealander you fucking yank.

And don't forget that ANZACs nowadays are your shock troopers, I'd rather you have a President that stops sending us into wars with no benefit.

>Australian
That was a sincere mistake, which I am not going to apologize for, and am glad I made.

ugly vagina 0/10 would circumcise

Cant say we told you so, but, we told you so. He duped you faggots. That's pretty much what everyone who doesn't support him has been saying since May 2016. He's gonna be Dubya 2.0

>culterally

Do you know how I can tell you're a nigger?

>nu-Sup Forums actually believes this

OP, your wife is HOTT!

New Zealand is a state of Australia.
Your point?

Poor baby doesn't like the truth.

I don't dispute that.

But like I said, don't want an American President that sends us into wars in which we don't benefit from.

I have to admit that the blind devotion is disappointing. You can confront people will facts but they will revert to shill-calling and ignore your points because they don't want to be uncomfortable in their invested beliefs.

shoo shoo budget australia

Your aboriginal ass is just the same as a typical niggers.
cnn.com/interactive/2017/politics/tracking-trumps-promises/

He is actually trying, and that alone makes him already far better than Obama.
Sup Forums will begin to go more left as right becomes more mainstream merely due to the nature of the board. This place is a digital embodiment of the edgy kid who sat in the back of class playing Pokemon Leaf Green on his GBA.
Saged.

>Remember when he said Obama tapped his phones? He lied.
No he didn't. If you're only understanding of "wiretapping" is absolutely literal then you haven't been paying attention at all to what's been going on

And honestly, I'm not even really a trump supporter. I voted for him more because he was the lesser of two evils and none of this changes my mind

You'd get a lot more headway if you stopped acting so resentful about who won the election

Oh, sorry, i didnt come to argue, just to shitpost, didnt even read anything you two were talking about

EMERGENCY Steps Trump Must Take Now to Save His Presidency

1. Fire Goldman Sachs Treasury Secretary Mnuchin and replace him with David Stockman.

2. Fire Goldman Sachs economic advisor Gary Cohn and replace him with Ron Paul.

3. End all tax cut talk. The country is $20 trillion in debt. We need to start paying the debt down.

4. Cut social spending AND cut military spending. Balance the budget.

5. Stop talking up the stock market bubble. Taking ownership of Obama's gigantic stock market bubble is insane and will haunt Trump when it bursts.

6. Build a massive TARIFF wall now to keep out cheap foreign goods and bring back manufacturing jobs to America.

Trump is choking hard. He needs to wake up to reality now.

I'm not resentful... I was still celebrating his win until 6 weeks ago.

post more ass faggot

>Do you know how I can tell you're a nigger?

You're a smart one aren't ya?

>newfriend
shill shill shill shill
> learn the lingo you larping sharia blue cockface

Kek I don't think he understood how the U.S. (foreign policy) works. I voted for Shillary just because I foresaw Trump irreparably embarrassing the country and sucking Russian cock.

I'm not calling for his impeachment, as I really don't want to risk getting a faggot lib in office, but I will say with certainty that he isn't impressing people off Sup Forums...

and before I get (You)s saying ShareBlue, do any of you even have a twitter that isn't for shitposts and waiting for the return of @therealgeorgez ?

underageb&

He's been in office for 3 months you actual fucking nigger

You might be right, but im not dying in a pointless war with Russia so banks and oii barrons can make 2% more profit this year.
+1 for me.

How should thy kill thyself?
let me count the ways?
with fateful leap, off highest building?
Or asphyxiation, neath turgid waters?
But seppaku - aye there's the thing for thee!
a mortal cut, then quick beheading!

He's right though.

>Remember when he said he was going to appropriate money to HBCUs?
You're literally on Sup Forums saying we should be upset with Trump because he didn't give free money to all-nigger colleges

shareblue window licker

only your pedo mind see its that way, pedofag

You wouldn't fight anyway pussy ass negroid. Also, enjoy war with NK, Syria, Mexico, China, ourselves, and heck, maybe even NATO itself one day.

Meh. I didn't votefor him. Hillary would have been terrible too, in a lot of ways. Trump is bound more by a completely broken legislature than anything. Puppet congress that cant even do that right.

Whole damn things going to crash, switching the pilot out five minutes before isn't going to change that.

Americans who vote can live in other countries, you fucking idiots. How do you expect us to expand our empire if brave businessmen don't go to the dogshit countries beyond our borders?

And, regardless of your politics, you would have to be a blind retard to not see that Trump is a barely literate mental midget who has failed at everything in the last few months, except signing his advisors' executive orders and breaking world records for pathological lying.

>Sup Forums will go left just because
This is dumb and you should feel bad for posting it.

bbbbbBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrRRRRaaAAAAAAAPPPPPpppPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

>Back to plebbit
t. came here courtesy of r/The_Donald

Newfags suck the dick of authority, especially the ones that come from plebbit. You have to go back.

wtf i'm a cruzmissile now

>NK can do anything but thow trash in the sea of japan
>Syria wasnt won by Assad and Putin already
>Mexico?
>China cant afford it an neither can we
>ourselves
Oh god, kek and YWHY please give me the chance to put faggots like you in the ground for the betterment of my country.
>NATO
HA!

The left are just like jews, they cry out in pain as they strike at you.

t. SGT user.

>shock troops
Shut up civvie cunt. Firstly, apart from NZSAS you guys don't contribute shit to ANZUS. Secondly we aren't shock troops, when we go on trips we get some of the least hostile zones. America and UK did a shitload more during the intial invasions. As much as i resent seppo marines and soldiers they do the heavy lifting overseas.

>Remember when he said he was going to drain the swamp of Washington insiders?
Did you miss all those bans that ensure once he leaves office, his cabinet can no longer influence policy?

We can see your flag, subhuman.

This. I've always said this. Only a newfag fool worships the person selected as leader.

Yea I remember when I was 16, the worlds a bit more detailed than your god-emperor painted it.

Hey, Hillary isn't in office so I'm content

Alright, faggot, how do you see the next 5 years going?
Enlighten me.

At least you've learned post nudes. But you're still a sharia blue reddit cuck.

What else occupies your mind during your fap sessions?

i have to admit I am surprised to the extent of how bad trump has been in the few days he has been in office. I am actually kind of ashamed to admit that a part of me believed he was playing 7D chess. The worst part is how much of this is self inflicted wounds he caused by blabbing on twitter. He is basically Kanye West.

And he appointed his son-in-law and his daughter into major cabinet positions. Think about that for a sec... these are people in their early to mid 30's with experience in the real estate business, thats it.

There are flags and IDs here, kiwi fucker. Either you had no say in our elections or your posting with a proxy. Either way, that makes you a shill.

For a while I really thought Trump was gonna do a much better job but at this point I have lost any faith I had in him.

fear makes my dick stiffen

Is that why you are letting your country die?

If Hilldawg had been elected, you'd be in Syria right now. The globalists want war and are pushing for it hard. You have to ask yourself, why?

OP and other shills, your gas chamber awaits.

sage

I wish I was young and arrogant enough to make a dumb ass confident prediction for you to "rip apart". Alas, all I can promise you is that the bilderburg meetings will continue as planned, and world peace will seem more distant than ever.

Hey fuck you cunt I redpill every faggot I come across and I'm ready for fucking war. I'd enlist with american muhreens if only you fucks would declare a full on war already