LARGEST CHILD TRAFFICKING BUST IN U.S. HISTORY

474 arrests were made, 27 adults and 28 sexually abused children were rescued. The operation spanned over 30 federal, state and local law enforcement agencies in Los Angeles, California. This is the largest human trafficking bust in the history of the United States. I question why this information has not spread farther and faster than it has.

Joe Fritzl imprisons some sex slaves in his basement, and it's international news.

In the whole of 2014 the number of human trafficking offenses in the US was 443, and 120 of those were cleared of charges.
>ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/additional-reports/human-trafficking-report/human-trafficking.pdf
This means that in 2014 the TOTAL charges of human trafficking were 323. In 2017, since Jan 27th, in a single month of the Trump presidency there were 1627 arrests for human trafficking.

This means if the same ratio of arrests vs cleared is applied, there were 323 convictions in the whole of 2014 under Obama versus 1186 people in one month under Trump. As of April 5th, there were more than 3,500 arrests across the USA. If anyone doubts Trump is not going after human trafficking networks by now, get jej'd, faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uqkSc4yZGY
spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/tim-tate-on-the-making-of-the-franklin-scandal-documentary-conspiracy-of-silence/
ktla.com/2017/02/01/474-arrested-28-sexually-exploited-children-rescued-during-statewide-human-trafficking-operation-lasd/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/16/oklahoma-state-senator-found-with-teen-boy-in-motel-could-face-charges-authorities-say.html
fionabarnett.org
google.com.mx/amp/reason.com/blog/2017/02/27/trumps-fake-crackdown-on-sex-trafficking/amp
localmemphis.com/news/local-news/tbi-announces-42-arrests-in-human-trafficking-operation/646262689
ktla.com/2017/02/01/474-arrested-28-sexually-exploited-children-rescued-during-statewide-human-trafficking
abc7chicago.com/news/108-arrested-in-illinois-in-sex-sting;-752-arrested-across-us/1746351/
abc13.com/news/sports-agent-among-178-arrested-in-trafficking-sting/1744436/
detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/02/14/fbi-16-people-arrested-in-sex-trafficking-stings-during-detroit-auto-show/
nbc12.com/story/34502403/11-arrested-across-va-in-child-sex-sting
pedophilesdownunder.com/hang-on-for-the-ride-abuse-drawings/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B2fX3mvFL6AA
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trafficking-arrests-idUSKBN15G5J6
youtube.com/watch?v=Cq1-i_w8X7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice job, underreported in the media.
I hope they get good info from these networks to expose people at the top.

I keep forgetting this shit is going on
So much other shit going on distracting from the truth
BASED TRUMP

Democrats BTFO

Not to sound like a weirdo, but I'm curious what the going rate is for each ethnicity. As in, are white kids worth 2 grand and maybe niggers are worth $20 or something.

Anyone have these figures? Also, females worth more? Are male 4 year olds worth more than male 8 year olds?

Only on this board could I inquire about human market value.

this is good news, but can I get some sources for the claims here? What does the number arrested really mean? Like, what does the 108 arrested in Illinois, 29 of whom were ACTUAL traffickers mean? Who were the rest?
I am all for these corrupt fucks being taken down, but I am also afraid of a state that arrests you on false charges, while the onlooking public thinks all is right.

they could teach in in school, like the DARE program

Does anybody have the link for the bust that nabbed a Senator?

The rate this shit is heating up at is crazy

they should make a hollywood movie out of this

>Like, what does the 108 arrested in Illinois, 29 of whom were ACTUAL traffickers mean? Who were the rest?

People responsible for the transport across borders and state lines = "actual".

Pedophile pimps, their guards, their handlers, and child snatchers = not actually traffickers.

"Conspiracy of Silence"
1994 documentary produced for Discovery Channel but cancelled at last minute
youtube.com/watch?v=1uqkSc4yZGY

producer's commentary
spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/tim-tate-on-the-making-of-the-franklin-scandal-documentary-conspiracy-of-silence/

bump

>source
ktla.com/2017/02/01/474-arrested-28-sexually-exploited-children-rescued-during-statewide-human-trafficking-operation-lasd/

Always excited from this kind of news

Insane. If only those who were part of satanic cults that were sacrificing these children and not complete pedophiles would come out of the closet, this might not be such a society wide upheaval.

So many creepy drawings by these kids, no way they would be making this up. This isn't imagination it's recollection.

wtf

this guy?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/16/oklahoma-state-senator-found-with-teen-boy-in-motel-could-face-charges-authorities-say.html

From the digging I did, it seems like "niche" fetish purchases command a smaller price compared to something with mass appeal. That means that (relatively) older children are worth more than youngest ones, because less people want the very young ones.

I wish I didn't know this.

post any more?

>be human trafficker
>spend the rest of your life behind bars

and which of these happened in the basement of a local Washington DC Pizzaria?

That's what I thought.

That is clearly completely irrelevant at this point...

H-wood make a movie about H-wood, kinda like oceans 11, 12, ....

look at this creepy shit

Pizzagate is a general colloquialism for the DC elite pedophilia-based blackmail corruption ring, shillfriendo.

Nobody was ever even talking about a conspiracy soley about rape happening under one specific pizza parlor.

I've always wondered what they are holding in that pic.

what is the significance of the squiggly sword?

what I'm saying is that you guys had this whole conspiracy theory about a massive child sex slave operation in the basement of a washington DC Pizzaria and that they were all satanists and performing human sacrifice.

I'm saying that theory was completely stupid , but because they're catching child predators in other parts of the country completely unconnected to any pizzaria in Washington, you guys are doubling down on this conspiracy theory and treating it as valid. Can you at least admit you were wrong about the specifics? That there's some sort of massive child trafficking ring, but you don't have it penned down to 1 specific building in Washington and you don't know if it's occult in nature or anything.

messed up

Do they have photos of you with a child?

curved knives. the outlines would be terrifyingly visible in low light situations

this picture needs to be regularly updated.

3 FUCKING LEGS

no idea. Ritualistic and sacrificial daggers could have wavey blades but what they're holding looks too thin to be a blade. It's almost like the way you'd draw a thin wisp of smoke, like from burning incense.

Thanks for the white pill fampai, I needed it after (((today)))

i have never believe in the pizza basement theory. That was a theory that a small group of people had as to where just one of thousands of pedophilia rings might be, because anecdotal evidence did seem to point to those accused. What everyone is talking about in this thread has nothing to do with pizza basement claims, as you would know if you actually read the thread.

These people can't die quickly when they inevitably go down. They must be made to suffer like their victims, although 1000x more.

I just googled "Antony Kidman drawings" and a ton of them came up like this... some really fucked up. Some completely unbelievable

this one is disturbing, the way they smile

No sources attached to all these anti-pedo/sex-trafficking claims.

Fiona Barnett – An Australian Experience of Ritual Abuse & Mind Control
fionabarnett.org

Pizzagate is a general colloquialism for the DC elite pedophilia-based blackmail corruption ring, shillfriendo.

Nobody was ever even talking about a conspiracy soley about rape happening under one specific pizza parlor.

this one literally says Baal, as if to confirm the sacrificial aspect of the rumours

That's a ritual kris dagger and the pentagram is known in dark rituals.

You're shilling literally fake news, the arrests against prostitution rings were taking place a while back ago.since Obama was in the white house

google.com.mx/amp/reason.com/blog/2017/02/27/trumps-fake-crackdown-on-sex-trafficking/amp

Jesus, the confuse the record shills in trump tower aren't even using US proxies anymore

could be a wand! haha... joking, but hey, it could be.
Reminds me of a Kris,or honestly of a lot of things I've seen depicted on found mayan and incan artifacts depicting human sacrifice.
Perhaps we eliminated all remains of native americans culture to hide our deepest secrets getting out into the mainstream...

a lot of people were. A dude even walked into the place with a rifle ffs, because he believed that shit.

Here's some I found

localmemphis.com/news/local-news/tbi-announces-42-arrests-in-human-trafficking-operation/646262689

ktla.com/2017/02/01/474-arrested-28-sexually-exploited-children-rescued-during-statewide-human-trafficking

abc7chicago.com/news/108-arrested-in-illinois-in-sex-sting;-752-arrested-across-us/1746351/

abc13.com/news/sports-agent-among-178-arrested-in-trafficking-sting/1744436/

detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/02/14/fbi-16-people-arrested-in-sex-trafficking-stings-during-detroit-auto-show/

nbc12.com/story/34502403/11-arrested-across-va-in-child-sex-sting

No child drew this you fucking spergs

The Vanderbilt museum in Centerport, NY, has an Indonesian kris dagger similar to this in its collection.

>slavery still exists
>msnbc, cnn ignore the story

Just google the numbers and places ffs.

letmegooglethat.com/?q=42+arrested+tennessee+sex+sting

letmegooglethat.com/?q=474+arrested+55+saved+LA

letmegooglethat.com/?q=38+arrests+trafficking+san+diego

Thank you.

It's mostly hookers and nigger pimps getting arrested, see The trumplets shills are just dumping long lists of links without any actual evidence of an actual pedo ring related to anything in D.C., e.g. Trumpism is a mental disorder

pedophilesdownunder.com/hang-on-for-the-ride-abuse-drawings/

prove it cunt. children are well known to draw memories of trauma. are you denying the existence of elite pedo rings?

>Sup Forums investigates the US for pedophilia scandals
OUR EYES ARE WIDE OPEN MOTHER FUCKERS

>38 human trafficking cases in San Diego
I didn't even see that reported here, or it just might be the cartels..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B2fX3mvFL6AA

THREAD THEME

Idk about you but those child drawings are damn well pretty good and acurate for kids

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trafficking-arrests-idUSKBN15G5J6

Police said they had rescued 28 children, some of whom had been reported missing, and also 27 adults who had been coerced into prostitution

28 children in this one raid, no connections to DC mentioned, but 28 children in one bust isnt "mostly hookers and nigger pimps"
Leftism is a disease

No Marty, Eyes Wide Open is the real investigation

Pizzagate was nothing g but a hashtag

age sometimes has no relation to skill, check this 3 year old who can paint better then you youtube.com/watch?v=Cq1-i_w8X7c

This

Pizzagate was just a hashtag because that pizza owner had a public Instagram that was incredibly easy to look at and get disgusted by

Alefantis is still a creepy fucking g wierdo with an unhealthy sexual obsession with kids

Just because a link claims something doesn't mean you should just trust the big friendly Reason media op without checking sources, Leftypol buttflustero. This is literally from the link inside your link to the police statement:

>Operation Reclaim and Rebuild was widely successful in its endeavor with 28 commercially, sexually-exploited children and 27 adult victims being recovered

>28 commercially, sexually-exploited children

Reason blog then uses this to claim all the johns and pimps were of legal consenting women.

>""" Reason """

wow are you idiots still posting about this shit?

look pizzagate is fake as shit, even alex jones admitted it, why do you disconnected retards keep poking at things you dont understand?

I guess it feels good ruining an innocent business mans life. You kids must be extremely bored, you should try going out and getting some sun instead of trying to ruin everyones f

>everyones lives***

Sorry you can't come in, Juan.

and Trump has zero to do with any of it

Many of them spent years in these environments. Some of the details just seem eery. The fetus on the offering plate, the nurse filling a chalice, the "doctor" performing the ritual, all the different robes and colours.

I dunno just seems fucking unsettling and we KNOW secret cults exist. Who's to say there aren't sick fuck worshipping ancient demons. Even if they don't believe it and are doing it for fun. What better way to enforce secrecy and cooperation between elites than by tying each other together through unholy rituals like these? That way if anyone decides to flip and come out they seem crazy.

>ruining an innocent business mans life
oh my sweet summer child

>even Alex Jones admitted it
Why would I care about the opinion of a coked out water filter salesman? He's Alex fucking jones

Police sketch artist working from a child's description?

>innocent businessman
Gets me everytime

It's about the pedo/blackmail network at large now James, no one cares about your pizza joint anymore.

jesus fucking christ... just kidding, clearly there is no god

Reading in on this Fiona Barnett girl. She lists a lot of people...

Antony Kidman (Nicole Kidman's dad)
John Gittinger
Nixon

the list keeps going on... what fucking rabbit hole am I going down?

WHERE IS BEN SWANN

HE DIED FOR THEIR SINS

good, let's keep it that way

You're one sick fuck to accuse me of shilling for having a reaction of disgust to that.

tell us about the Pegasus museum

shiat

kek

Everyone likes to talk about how corrupt the elite are. Well what better way to blackmail and control people than to involve them in something so fucked up.

Some of them are into it, some are forced to participate, but all of them are bound to secrecy for fear of exposure. The elite ruling class use these rituals for fun and to 'break in' new recruits. It makes perfect sense.

Then you have the people who actually believe this shit, that Moloch grants power in return for sacrifice. I doubt demons are real, but humans become the demons they emulate.

oh hey alefantis. don't worry, we'll check in on your orgy parties, drug trafficking, and tax evasion soon enough you fucking faggot.

oooor, you give up incriminating information on clinton and friends. your choice.

Come on what's the Pegasus museum about?
Why did you threaten that guys family over it.

BACK TO THE SUBJECT, WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT PIZZAGATE HERE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING

PLEASE IGNORE ALL SHILLS DERAILING THE THREAD

dude he's not having pedo parties. he's having faggot raves. drugs are involved. it's all underground so he cashes out and pays no taxes. why do you think his locations kept popping up during RWSS as diy underground joints? drugs and dirty money, not pedos. that's alefantis and his circle.

he can't keep getting away with it

>look pizzagate is fake as shit,

Retard.

The frequency of the busts looks like Clinton and Podesta's cult are throwing their scapegoats to the wolves.

>CHILD TRAFFICKING
this is why we can't have nice things

Source on this?

Every year they arrest around 10k people for the same crimes, in California alone.

474 arrests is literally nothing.

Except there were only 300 arrests in 2014 under Obama across the whole US
Did you read the post or what

Thats not a pentagram you fucking tismo

And fired one bullet into their computer
Totally legit right not suspect at alllll

And also kids