2017: the year where the alt right JUST

>sam hyde loses his tv show
>milo fired off the face of the planet for being a "pedo"
>spicer kicked out of CPAC
>pewdiepie loses tv show
>jontron loses all credibility, hides with tail between legs
>based stickman comes out denouncing alt-right after stealing denotions from them
>flynn fired
>bannon demoted
>alex jones had to renounce pizzagate
>pizzagate proven hoax
>trump selling off the privacy of the people who voted him into office to jew

any others i missed?

jesus christ, when are we supposed to start winning? it's over bros. your next line is "SHILL WAHHHH" or "b-but the election!!" or even "we got a flag though!!"

Go away anti-fa, censoring people is far from a victory, the Soviets found that out too late.

dont forget trumps hilariously in-the-shitter approval ratings

You play with retards (the alt-right), you get retarded.

you anons having a good night? listening to some nice elliot smith tunes. have some redpills!

trumps presidency and the alt-right movement are looking about as successful as the nazis

won't be long till you're all in your bunker

>pizzagate a hoax
well, yes, perhaps the wrong people were targeted for the wrong reason, but pedophilia hidden in plain sight, committed by the wealthy and influential is not a hoax.

>w-we got you now drumpfkins we swear

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA. you're the perfect little useful idiot. keep doing our budding, bud.

IN
THE
S
H
I
T
T
E
R

im not your budding buddy, cuck, now go bend over while daddy trump fucks u in the ass :)

Nazis took a lot of degenerates with them, ill be proud if I can live up to those numbers.

this is a redpill thread now ya little babby

d-don't worry guys b-bernie can still win
i told my wife's son ja'monious to vote for him.

they took the most degenerates with them when they all shot themselves

its your turn now nazi roleplayer. bite a bullet.

The fagits are in full force again tonight I see...

Do you have a higher res version of this, something a little more readable? It looks interesting.

>f-fuck my entire WORLD is crumbling around me, g-good thing i have a healthy dose of redpill here with me... gulp..gulp..

face it, everyone subscribing to your ideology is getting blown the fuck out or being replaced with someone more competent.

like i said

>b-but the election!!

>half a billion dollars of fraud uncovered under your nigger president

Sage, and that pic is inaccurate because I would beat your face into the back of your faggot liberal head

>we did it reddit! we lost the election but we cost one of their youtubers ten of dollars per month

W E W
E
W

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
keep bitch whining and complaining, you useful little idiot. you just push people into our arms with your psychopathy.

ah yes it was trump himself who uncovered all that fraud, along with those invisible wiretaps that also did not exist

I will after the world war and the genocide of fags like you, just like the first time

>>alex jones had to renounce pizzagate
>>pizzagate proven hoax

Woah woah hello there JIDF. Nice of you to join us.
Shill detected.

Alex jones was on his show YESTERDAY btfo'ing pedophiles.

Too bad you faggots spent all that time on a satanist pizza wild goose chase instead of uncovering real criminals

the election is the only victory you've had. thats the reason why everyone keeps coming back to it, because between alt-right celebrities being ousted as the pedophiles they're trying to accuse the dems of and trump literally selling your privacy to jews, you have nothing except that one meme night.

Well at least I can take heart in the fact we're still not doing nearly as bad as the left also shouldn't you be somewhere getting stabbed by Nazis right now ?

btfoing pedophiles? he probably wasn't mentioning pizzagate though.

"i'll just bully people with different opinions into submission! That oughtta make people agree with me!" fucking retards lmao

>not doing nearly as bad as the left

you're not doing better than them, either.

>useful idiot

yeah it's useful idiots that you that are ensuring nobody votes republican again for the foreseeable future

how's that internet privacy btw

You don't even watch the show.
"Pizza gate" as a term is a psy-op to distract you from the elite underground pedophile scandal.
The global cabal of childfuckers is not a myth.

Trump hates pedos and is actively working against them. You do the math.

lol you dumb faggots can hardly even do street thuggery anymore

Rick and (((Morty))) is staying strong.
He was the victim and hinted to PizzaGate tier shit, gj, he could have helped but knew faggots like you don't care about saving children but hurting political rivals, just like the PizzaGate Perps do!
Never heard of this, don't care.
>pewdiepie loses tv show
More subs than ever!
Gained fame, credibility and honor, none of which you comprehend.

The rest is retarded silly shit, can't wait to tie you to a tire and throw gasoline on you, in front of your family....Then gun them down.

*ONLY DEATH CURE MARXISM!*

>Lost every branch of the US government
>Antifa being BTFO over and over again
>The EU is disintegrating
>Their grand social engineering project known as multiculturalism is as well
>Has a bunch of retards on their side who can't make a cogent argument to save their lives
>Identity politics leading to a massive brain drain
Lol ok

>2017: the year where the alt right JUST
Good, I want reddit to leave so we can start the ovens again

While that would have been cool, nothing lost nothing gained.

Milo isn't alt-right and Lauren Southern is replacing him and is a better representative of the alt light

Who cares

>pewdiepie loses tv show

Pewdiepie isn't alt-right and if anything the incident red pilled tens of thousands or maybe even millions.

Nobody knew this guy even existed before this event. Again, nothing lost, nothing gained.

>bannon demoted

Irrelevant

>alex jones had to renounce pizzagate
>pizzagate proven hoax

Who cares? That was only a narrative to help him win the election. He won.

> trump selling off the privacy of the people who voted him into office to jew

Definitely a valid criticism of the Trump administration but Clinton probably would have done the same, as would the other neocons. Again, nothing lost nothing gained.

right like i said, alex jones had to abandon pizzagate and is pretending like he had nothing to do with it

>rick and morty is staying strong

are you a fucking retard? that show is made by dems, nu-males, clinton supporters.. look at the twitters of the people who made it. theres no alt-right dogwhistling and the echos are on the twitter to make fun of retards like you. i cannot believe how retarded you are, go back to rebbit.

>never heard of this, dont care
ah yes the calling card of all uninformed trump supporters everywhere

>more subs than ever!
only because he kicked his sub bot to overdrive

>gained fame credibility and honor
his entire fanbase hates him and his subreddit had to be shut down. he admitted he had no idea what he was talking about and that he was going to stick to comedy like a good goy. fucking faggot.

>based stickman comes out denouncing alt-right after stealing denotions from them
Finally a legit JUST on your list
Assuming and you're not misrepresenting what happened

I N THE WHITEHOUSE

N

T

H

E

W

H

I

T

H

O

U

S

E

>lost every branch of the US government
>republicans still cant pass their shitty bills to oppress more poor people

JUST

not for long

nice

He hasn't done anything to get impeached.
It doesn't matter what his approval ratings are.

>he hasnt done anything to get impeached
that we know of yet
>approval ratings dont matter

i dont think so, i think its embarrassing that they are as low as they are, doesnt promote faith in the executive

>that we know of yet
So you've got nothing but you're certain that he's going to be impeached?
What a fucking retard.

Also, if the rest of government would let him do his job he'd have higher approval ratings.
His troubles are made entirely by his enemies who are playing politics instead of running the country.