As a white, patriotic, christian american who am I supposed to be rootin' for in Syria again?

As a white, patriotic, christian american who am I supposed to be rootin' for in Syria again?

The Isis?
The Rebels?
The Kurds?
or The government?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUUgozxeH-g
youtube.com/watch?v=cj0p2s-NmB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Piles of dead Muslims. That's it.

Assad did nothing wrong

the government. Reminder that all the christians in syria support the government, and you should too.

The government.

Kurds are shitskin commies and Rebels and ISIS are shitskin muslims.

who else?

Fuck the commies.

Essentially your choices are thus:

ISIS : Radical "Islamist" who are probably on the pay roll of either the Saudi's another oil rich-state or the Iranian's. They destroy historical buildings, statues and cities, enforce radical and regressive ideas not to mention destabilising the region and lowering the availability of oil to the world market.

Rebels : Democratic, communist and every other political position of "moderate" Muslim Syrians that are united by their hate of the government / dictator. Mostly alright and fairly good relations with the west, will sell oil to world market and maintain stability in region.

Kurds : Communists, against the dictatorship and mostly uninterested in greater world politics. Just want a Kurdish ethno-state / less oppression. Fairly moderate but are like the Jews in their need to assure their races / cultures survival.

Gov : Supporters of Russia, morally bankrupt but stable / successful. Aren't that different from your average dictatorship, will suck the political cock of those they need / want to.

What a pity they can't all lose.

That would result in a hugely unstable wasteland, rich in resources between a bunch of expansionist states.

Literally that would only end in a bigger Saudi Arabia or Israel. That or it remains a politically unstable hellhole between multiple warlords and shit.

Kurds and SAA in that order.

The rest of them can get gassed.

Dude no. Fuck Hezbollah. I'm Lebanese Hezbollah is not to be supported. They fight ISIS and that is great but you don't want to support these degenerates. Support the Syrian government and only the Syrian government. Hezzies suck

Be neutral, and stay far away from the military

OP the only entity that should be supported in this fight is the Assad regime. Enough said

Support the 1,000 US troops currently in Manbij.

youtube.com/watch?v=yUUgozxeH-g

if you reply to this thread you are cancer

I have an Armenian Christian friend who was born in Aleppo who tells me Assad made Syria safe for the Armenians when Turkey GENOCIDED them

Therefor as a Christian you should support Assad.

DO NOT REPLY TO SPAM
We are being raided with nearly identical writing prompt data-mining threads using different images. They all demand to know What Do You Guys Think regarding Syria. Hey child molester, check out the Syria General, don't start eight identical threads.

>Comments disabled.

kek.

Assad made the whole country safe. Strict and authoritarian rule was necessary to keep the Islamist's in check. The rebels in this fight are almost as bad as ISIS. The rebels are all """""moderate""" Islamists. Assad was keeping the country stable, peaceful, and was even leading to prosperity and this war was started by the rebels.

I read in the western press all the time that almost half the forces on the government side are foreigners like Hezbollah and Afghan mercs. Is that fake news?

This

There's nobody good to root for they're all muzrats

The point is we want dead Muslims

Hezbollah helps out the government because Hezbollah is a militia that wants to ultimately protect Lebanon. The only respect I have for Hezbollah is that they are used as a better defense force against foreign attackers for Lebanon than the Lebanese army.

But make no mistake, Hezbollah does not care about the Assad regime, they are just mutual allies because they fight against ISIS. ISIS are Sunni militants and Hezbollah is against them because Hezbollah is a Shia organization.

That is not fake news, Hezbollah and Afghan mercs do help out the Assad regime in their fight against Sunni militants, but Hezbollah is also a Shia NGO that is used and funded by Iran to make Lebanon basically a proxy state for Iran, because Iran is Shia and Shia's want to exert power just like Sunnis

Basically, Hezbollah does help out the regime, but they are still Shiite scumbags with an agenda of their own, and are puppets for Iran

yes. the syrian gov uses them in offensives a lot, but most of the troops on the ground are syrian. like 90% of them.

Murderer

checked

>who are probably on the pay roll of either the Saudi's another oil rich-state or the Iranian's

Soros, Clinton, Saudi, Israeli payroll. Iran's Hezbollah is actually fighting Al-Nusra and ISIS.

>Rebels : Democratic, communist and every other political position of "moderate" Muslim Syrians that are united by their hate of the government / dictator. Mostly alright and fairly good relations with the west, will sell oil to world market and maintain stability in region.

Dumbest shit I've ever read. Head over to /sg/ so they can kick some sense into your ass. Rebels are the extremists who forged an alliance with ISIS.
>Moderates
No such thing exists.
>Good relationship with the west
Good relationship with western establishment kikes, you mean.

>Kurds : Communists, against the dictatorship and mostly uninterested in greater world politics. Just want a Kurdish ethno-state / less oppression. Fairly moderate but are like the Jews in their need to assure their races / cultures survival.

First half of this greentext was the only thing not totally fucking retarded in this entire post.

>Gov : Supporters of Russia, morally bankrupt but stable / successful. Aren't that different from your average dictatorship, will suck the political cock of those they need / want to.

Wrong Assad did nothing wrong. Russia supported Syria in the conflict, not the other way around. They're allies.

>Aren't that different from your average dictatorship

He was one of the best leaders in the region with the most stability. Every religion and ethnicity lived peacefully together in his secular country.

>will suck the political cock of those they need want to.

Except they didn't suck the US-Israeli-Saudi cock which is exactly what got them in their current situation.

Please fuck off and kill yourself, shariablue.

>Hezbollah does not care about the Assad regime, they are just mutual allies because they fight against ISIS

Wrong Iran and Syria are allies and have a defense pact. Iran sent in Hezbollah. Hezbollah is fighting ISIS not only because of the Sunni/Shia conflict, but also because they know ISIS is the product of Israel-US.

>and are puppets for Iran
No shit every militia in that area is a proxy army for some country.

youtube.com/watch?v=cj0p2s-NmB8

While I wouldn't trust Hezbollah, I can sympathize with them. And they hate the jews that make the US ruin the world.

Merica'

Support Jordan

I'm hoping they all kill each other simultaneously