Fast Food

Should we ban fast food? Is it really that harmful?

Damnit now I'm hungry.

America would starve to death if you did

We shouldn't ban anything that isn't harmful in moderation and can easily be avoided with a little discipline. Only retards eat so much fast food they die young

No ban, just tighter regulations about what goes into the food.

>retards eat so much fast food they die young
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Sounds like fast food should be promoted rather then banned.

i make 11/hr at burger king i need my wage

>banning things you don't like

>>>/tumblr/

We should only ban people having to pay for others mistakes. Like this fat fuck.

No. Just make eating it void insurance.

no. it is population control.

Or simply make welfare only 6 months with no extensions, so the left would start working. And your pic related.

/fit/ here

The main issue with most fast food is its a relatively high amount of calories in a rather small meal that is nutritiously lacking.

The problem comes from fast foods biggest appeal: its fast. Its convenient. The food itself is ok in moderation, but as a culture we've be come lazy about food and cooking in general. Most people think McDonalds isnt good, but eat it anyway because it beats peeling carrots at home after working 12 hours.

We don't need government intervention, we need a cultural revolution to get people back into the kitchen, eating hand made meals and sitting around the dinner table.

>even considering banning this

No, theres nothing wrong with fast food. They serve meals in gigantic portions for relatively cheap and know their target markets well. They sell a product and make profits. Theres nothing wrong with this.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... crispy chicken shell

agree 100%

antibiotics in it are really fucking us up. ever stop to wonder why your appetite comes back after eating their burgers? should be the opposite, right?

I hate how delicious these are...

fuck off and get out of usa you fucking kike

The biggest red pill is that fast food is actually fine, but all the expensive organic/healthy food places spread propaganda about it. So the 'healthy jew' can gouge your wallet.

why do conservashits want government nanny state to ban everything

Better idea, reform healthcare so that people can use the government to get a stomach staple. They eat less, lose weight, and we all get to spend less in the long run keeping these fat fucks afloat.

didnt NYC ban large sodas? whatever happened with that

The real problem are the calorie dense items, the huge sodas and shakes loaded with corn syrup, and some of the dipping sauces. If they only served burgers, sandwiches and fries it wouldn't be so bad.

If you are paying attention to calories you can eat fast food everyday and lose/maintain weight.

We already banned one-line writing prompt one-post spam. Read the rules.
Newfags, do not reply to spam.

That's the MSG, fast food is loaded with it.

meh. I like eating fast food, but then again I'm in shape as fuck, and many tubs of lard are fat as fuck. Why should I pay for their stupidity and pathetic genetics. Gas the lardasses, eugenics now

OP here, since you seem more well educated about nutrition, do you think it's possible to eat 1 fast food meal a day and still be healthy? I personally feel like if you can do that than I'l have no ethical problems with fast food,

and if we banned roadkill Austalia would die

>MSG
>MiSoGyny

woah

fuck you you mother fuck dont you touch my fucking 24/7 hashbrowns at jack in the box you mother fucker pieces of shit ill kill you

That was a very constructive post thank you.

Its not just fast food, companies are destroying this country with additives and other things that don't belong anywhere near food in all kinds of items.

Mark my words, in 30-40 years people will be looking back in shock at the list of things companies were allowed to put in food, just like people do of those old videos of people being sprayed with DDT for fun because the government said it was safe.

americans need to learn to cook food from scratch from fresh ingredients and stop eating processed food

american diet is ruining the world

I need that hashbrowns and black coffee at any hour of the day you piece of shit you dont know me you yuppie college degree wanting faggot bitch loser

Not bad for you per se, just very calorie dense, so you consume more of it for satiety. It's also high in sodium, so your thirst more and drink soda.

I read once on some ph.d's site that if potatoes were discovered today, they wouldn't allow them to be sold for human consumption due to regulation.
After years of reading about nutrition, I finally found out that they've known crisco was bad for the body since it was created. It wasn't even made for human consumption at first, so of course.
If we don't even ban alcohol, which is the worst drug by far with the most stats behind it, then why would we ban something like fast food which doesn't even impair you cognitively in the short term?

just make your own

DDT actually is safe. Did you fall for the DDT is evil meme?

FUCK YOU YOU BITCH YOU DONT UNDERSTAND
YOU DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND
YOU WANT A FIST FIGHT MOTHER FUCKER?!
*PICKS UP OFFICE CHAR*
**T H R O W S CHAIR**
LET'S GO YOU PIECE OF SHIIIIIIIT

..only a few chemicals does man owe as great a debt as to DDT. It is estimated that, in little more than two decades DDT has prevented 500 million human deaths, due to malaria, that would otherwise have been inevitable..

kek

*holds up spork*
Bring it on, nerd.

wew there buddy this is a library.

While we don't ban Alcohol, we regulate it a lot. Not to mention that if we drink too much at a bar, the bartender can refuse us service. Maybe I should've asked if it's best regulate fast food since it can be harmful if not taken in moderation.

Fuck no. The BEST food in the world is MAC FUCKING DONALD'S™

no we need less government you faggot

Why are you implying we eat modern females vaginas?

Do you want warts in your throat???
That's how you get Hogwarts, Harry

We regulate Alcohol and tobacco; Do you not think fast food should be somewhat regulated especially since it's more dangerous in the long run than either alcohol or tobacco.

I can hear you fatting from here.

No,just stop subsidizing shitty food

What do you guys think of Chipotle? Is it degenerate to appeal to hipsters?

Also I work at a Chipotle ama

You ban my Taco Bell and I'll throw down worse than antifa

YOU FIGHT THE SAME ENEMY AS ME AND WITH THE STRENGTH OF A HUNDRED MEN.
MY TACOS WILL MINGLE WITH YOUR TACOS, FIGHTER. ANY HOUR. ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!!!

ban non-water, it's poison

Holy fuck, do you realize the hamifications of that thought? If you take that to its logical extension that would mean not serving fast food to extremely obese people. We would probably get video of someone in a scootypuff screaming about how the taco bell man isn't letting it eat. We need to make this happen.

STOP BANNING SHIT YOU NIGGER FAGGOT.

I'm kinda down for it desu. I really hate fat people.

Let the sheep starve, by all means.

This is the real answer desu. Poor people are fat because shitty food is so cheap. Throw a gratuity tax on that shit and people will start to slim up whether they want to or not.

This seems to me to be the best possible solution. Doesn't McDonalds in places like Sweden and Japan have much better quality ingredients than compared to the U.S?

A gratuity tax happens on the wrong end of things.

Beef is cheap, chicken is cheap, corn is cheap because of government subsidies.

Get the government out of agriculture. Let the free market decide the price of meat and corn and soy.

If some niggers starve to death, who cares?

it's food

food isn't inherently dangerous. it depends on the mentality of the eater.

mcdonalds fucking rules by the way

how good is this

are you hiring?