/trumpgret/ general

How you holding out there fellow 'pedes?
I'm pretty fr*cking bummed out over Trump's comments about Syria and him firing Bannon...

Gee whiz folks... if Trump turns out to be a neocon I would have totally lost all hope... bigly...

I know that feel my fellow Trump supporter
Maybe Hilldawg was the right choice after all...

go fuck yourself Muhammed.

Ah, more FakeBlueposting. Pretending to be retarded gets old, fellas.

Sage

Fuck off plebbit

HEY ATLEAST WE LIKE PONYS RIGHT

this, i wish hilary had won. drumpf btfo for good

If Trump is a neocon...which is unlikely. Than we are all fucked. There is no hope for the world. The jews win.

Double bluff. OP is pretended to be a retarded shill, so as to impose the image of (((them))) desperately trying to control our minds, and confirm every Sup Forumstards retarded mind.

>Hey guis I'm a shill
>really obvious double post
>lol oops
This is why I drink

This.

seems needlessly meticulously. Sup Forumstards are paranoid af

same stale shitpost as usual

this "pretending to be a shill" thing is getting more annoying than the actual shills

#IMWITHHER

No kidding. A few weeks back someone posted a personality test.

Literally 9 out of 10 of the posts had paranoia levels in the high reds. I used myself as a control, and I scored second lowest of paranoia.

Sup Forums is where the afraid come together to blame their problems on conspiracies. I've seen what fear does to people. Nothing reminds you of the power of fear like a good old-fashioned nightmare.

It would be less annoying if this board wasn't full of redditors who respond to every shitpost and never sage.

>not always saging

>not saging sageposts

jesus christ, i could have spotted you from the first post alone, then i come in to find you samefagged it anyway.

you shariablue cucks are pathetic. i get solace in the fact that you'll all be dangling from ropes soon.

sage

How they haven't hung themselves from the realization of their own worthlessness is beyond me.

sage advice
kys

Fuck off shill.

Can you even try?
You're succeeding in bringing me out of blackpill status just because I hate you and your side so fucking much.