So I have scoliosis and could gain about 2inches height with surgey if I elected to do so...

So I have scoliosis and could gain about 2inches height with surgey if I elected to do so. Right now I'm 5'11 which is manlet territory.

Would you do it Sup Forums

Do it you faggot

> should you do it.

do poos always smell like curry?

5'11'' is above average queer

depends

how much is the surgey?

5'11" is the maximum height for optimal stormtroopers for the 501st.

>my spine is fucked you guys
>should i fix it?
HURRRDURRR

Anything below 6 foot is manlet. 5'11 is just the tallest manlet

he's one of the americans with insurance, if he's considering the surgery, so as long as insurance covers it then it's ok

Hell yes, get your deformities fixed. The manlet aspect is just a bonus

Yes, king of manlets no more.

t. 6'0" alpha

Idk actually, my brother was offered it (my father has scoliosis too so I guess he passed on some shirty genes) and he would have been bed ridden for months

95% of population is manlets

what exactly did you do to get your spine like that?

>manlets actually believe this
lol. 6'2" master race here, women think you're a joke and will always leave you when a taller Chad comes along.

C H I R O P R A C T I C

H

I

R

O

P

R

A

C

T

I

C

>lanky virgin detected

Vasectomy first user
We don't need that in the gene pool

Maybe you should just learn to spine.

>6'0"
6'4" reporting in. That's cute junior. Maybe you'll geta hair on your balls next year.

>tfw im 5' 11 3/4"

5'11" is manlet? Really?

kill yourself, degenerate biological failure.

do you plan to pay for this with your medicare, too?

Inherited poor genetics i guess.

->tfw mostly Italian heritage so I'm not even white

King of the Manlets

Typo, little guy. I meant to put 6'6". I also have the biggest dick in my friend group. Nice try though, Tiny Tim.

unfortunate.

>Those digits

Do scoliosis exercises instead. The surgery might fuck you up worse.

>master race
>projecting

6'4" is weird tall, once you're 6'3" girls actually start to think it's weird, especially if you're lanky. You're safe if you're bear-mode muscular, but otherwise you look like an awkward weirdo. 6'1"-6'2" is the absolute master race.
Yes, you fucking manlet. If you aren't 6' you should consider grabbing a shovel and starting a mine with the other dwarves

>I also have the biggest dick in my friend group
Why do you know that, peewee?

Fuck you Old Glory

It boggles my mind you can be this fucked and function

>being this insecure

It's okay, kid. Maybe you aren't done growing, eh? I hear that's what doctors keep telling manlets right up until they're like 25 so they don't feel like the genetic failures they are.

In the U.S. population, about14.5 percentof all men are six feet or over.

14.5 percent.

I guess 85.5% of all US men are "manlets."

it would probably get rid of a lot of my back pain, but i'm only 8 degrees

6'2" master Aryan race checking in

how's finland? I wanna move there ever since I read about the winter war.

Broad shoulders and good build famalam. Golden proportions.

Back surgery is brutal, if you dont need it dont get it.

6'1 is master 6'2 is lanklet

>tfw 5' 11.999'' manlet

>manlets so fanny flustered they have to pretend that their status as King of the Manlets somehow matters
Top kek, doesn't change the fact that women will fuck 6'2" Chad over you and your tiny dick any day of the week. I'm 6'2", 230 of solid bulk muscle, someone similar to me is probably fucking your girlfriend on the weekends. Assuming you were able to get one, that is.

You're right, they are. /r/ing the picture of the Scandinavian soldiers standing next to some American Army nigger

round up my dude

shit that sucks
m8 you shouldnt reproduce
or it sounds like sometihng you sohuld have fixed as a child, like twisted legs

I love how lanklets project on the internet, have fun with your back pain and dying sooner.

manlets eternally btfo

You should have done corrective physical exercises when you were younger. I went 3 times per week for about 8 years in order to correct my scoliosis and this saved me from surgery or having to wear a medical corset for the rest of my life.

Wife did it as a teen, her quality of life greatly improved, she grew lots.

Problems:
-Wet, Humid, barometric changes in Weather = pain
-no more contact sports
-pain from motorcycle, horse, offroad SUV rides
-Childbirth was incredibly painful

So basically, you become a person focused more on low-impact exercise and sports but you get taller.

Who said I was functioning desu

Because we compared and I lead the pack at 9". 6'6" with a 9 inch veiny monster. You can go join the other manlets now, kiddo.

6'2" only looks bad if you're lanky. Even if you aren't muscular, if you've got broad shoulders you're set. Which basically anyone with a Germanic/Anglo ancestry will have

I have 3 spine disorders and scholioisis is one of them buckle up op pains bad

Too bad your cock stopped growing when you were 6 so that's why you care so much about a couple of inches you dumb nigger.

Do it bro. Not for the height but because being a hunchback is worse than being a manlet.

-t. Manlet extreme

>being born with a disease
You should have been terminated.

But, yeah. Get the treatment, fuggo.

Of fucking course you should dumbass. The extra 2" is just icing on the cake. As you age, your body deteriorates in almost every physiology and anatomy. If your Scoliosis gets bad enough, it could impede on your breathing and cause serious problems.

Prevention is the best medicine, faggot.

Chiropractic is an alternative medicine with no scientific evidence to back it up, just like acupuncture.
If you've ever been to a Chiropractor, you got swindled.

Some very nice digits in this thread.

I love how defensive manlets get on the internet and have to pretend how every normal sized male is some scrawny weakling when in reality 90% of us could kick your ass in a heartbeat. The Eternal Beta Male will never learn, I guess :^)

>spaces in between the vertical letters
Pls stop

>chiropractic can fix real problems

It's not always genetic, as was the case with my wife (We've both been screened and don't carry it). Sometimes it's physical trauma from youth.

Wife was dropped as a toddler, treatment was minimal, and they went to a quack initially to avoid real physical therapy which then necessitated surgery.

>hurrrr your pee pee is tiny!
Kek, nice projection. I have a 7" cock, and girthy. Not the biggest but I don't really care. You could have the biggest cock in the world and it doesn't matter if you can't find a woman who will fuck your tiny manlet ass. Seriously, just kill yourself, the pain will all be over

Dysgenic, just kill yourself.

CHECKED

If there is anyone on Sup Forums who should kill themselves tonight....

5'11" is the optimal height for fictional soldiers in the expanded universe of a 1970s space opera

Kys manlet.

depends on your age and the severity of associated symptoms

if this runs in your family, look into how your forebears with the same problems did when they hit about 50 years old

This. Also, the faggots that write expanded universe shit are all manlet virgin neckbeards anyways, they have to pretend that in another galaxy they're actually the Master Race. How pathetic, haha.

I only know that because I was an inch too tall to qualify for centurion stormtrooper in the 501st.

Feels bad, man.

Nice try lanklets

6 foot even is master race, anything more or less is not even remotely human

So you're arguing that you're not a manlet because this country has lots of manlets? I'm no logician but that seems flawed, little guy

Its quiet and pleasant but also a burgerfree zone so stay away

>tfw 5'11.999999999...ad infinitum"
Tell it to me straight pol, how JUST am I?

No joke, that is my exact height without shoes. It's been that way since high school. Every time I get measured at the doctor they tell me I'm 5' 11.75". It's so frustrating, what medical procedure requires you to know a person's height down to the quarter inch? Just once I want them to round up when they measure my height. It doesn't help that I'm the runt of the litter too, my dad is 6' 3" and my brother is 6' 2".

Considering it'll only get worse over time, may as well get the surgery.

>itt people arguing about dick size on the internet

Actually good post. You are right but the surgery is a big deal, would put me out of work. Hard decision

You seem really emotionally secure.

>lying
>on the internet
I haven't gone a week without pussy in 5 years retard, and why would I kill myself when there's still muslims to murder

but yeah do it you dumb manlet
t. manlet

Vader was 6 foot

Unnecessary invasive surgeries carry risk of complications... being 2 inches taller tho', wew, not many people have that opportunity..

I'd probably do it honestly

what the actual fuck is wrong with your spine man

i been playing video games for as long as i can remember being alive. i slouch everyday. for years. years of slouching, the fucking slouch master. my spine is just fine and i recently went to a chiro and i don't even have that bad of posture as compared to the public

what the actual fuck is this

All of my family live to the 90s and I have some form of scoliosis no symptoms

i am 6'6

but i am lactose intolerant

Yeah, I'd probably pack at least 30 burgers for a week trip in Finland. If I ever go to Europe, Finland's gonna be the first place I go.

The King Of All Manlets

>lactose intolerant
Fuck that is some subhuman shit

As a PT I must say.

Kill yourself.

That height restriction is mostly for marches when they want everyone to be the same height for uniformity and so that when there is a vader around, the Vader is typically much taller and he looks more imposing.

It looks bad if anyone looks taller than Vader. especially a stormtrooper.

kys spinelet

Six one master race reporting in

and then get percs for the rest of your life too

Its genetic you fucking mong

Hah, just played that DLC. Fuck Midir.

>butthurt over being 5'11"

I'm 5'8 3/4" and I don't give a fuck.